Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:47:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Muslims are terrorist?  (Read 802 times)
danine

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Ofcourse no.. Because i have a muslim friend here in the philippines but he is not terrorist like other muslim. And his family also not a terrorist but all of them is so religious ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:51:12 AM

This is the biggest misconception in this world.People are seeing all Muslim as terrorist.But I am hindu and I have lot of muslim frnd.they are very nice and good.
Natkist

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:27:16 AM

I don't concur with that.... Its not true
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:40:42 AM

This question is perfect for who is not Muslim.
If yes and explain why?
As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.

I live in a country where muslims and catholics live in harmony. I honestly think that we shouldn't generalize muslims as terrorists just because the usual people in news about terrorism involves muslims. We should be open minded with this kind of matter, and I'm not a muslim myself.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

Of course not all Muslims are terrorists. There are radical people, regardless of their religious beliefs. You want to say that Orthodox Jews are better than radical Islamists? Lol. I'm an atheist. Therefore, religion does not prevent me to think. Terrorists among Muslims only because so many poor countries populated by Muslims and in such circumstances the preachers to easily search the illiterate executors of his will.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

No its not true. There’s nothing logical about condemning millions of people who are spread across the globe and are unrelated to each other except by religious tradition for the actions of a few.  If we collectively blame an entire group for the actions of individuals, it makes it totally unreasonable to exact your revenge from any person from that group.

Lets say when a drunk driver causes a car accident, we never blame the car manufacturer for the violent actions of that driver. This is because we understand that we cannot blame an entire car company that produces millions of safe vehicles just because one of their cars was hijacked by a reckless person who used it to cause harm. So what right do we have to blame an entire religion of over 1.6 Billion peaceful people because of the actions of a relatively insignificant few?
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

no. Islam always teaches goodness, love and tolerance. killing or taking a person's life is a great sin, God strongly condemns the act.
terrorism is a transgressive act by a group of people who in the name of Islam as a cover to protect their identity.
I am Muslim, and I strongly reject terrorism.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

If yes and explain why?
As a Muslim, I am tired of condemning terrorist attacks being carried out by inherently violent people who hijack my religion. I am tired of condemning these attacks to people who are calm and apathetic when Muslims are killed by these same radicalized terrorists.
Muslims can't be associated with terrorism, for example in the Hercegovina war there was nobody to help then even if the national army made some atrocities.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

that's not true, some people misunderstand something about it, the people of islam love with peace

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

What a silly question man,  why you believe that those terrorist are MUSLIMS? Cry Cry Cry Cry ,   those terrorist are not humans...
     This is really sad , ISLAM is the most peacful religion in the Whole UNIVERSE ,   

I AM PROUD OF BEING MUSLIM !!!
fortnite

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

Muslims are not terrorist , terrorist have no religion , the World wants to clear muslims, but this won't happen never ... Embarrassed
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

I do not believe that ALL Muslims are terrorists.Others have the idea that if a muslim killed someone then the probability is somehow pertains to all that muslims are bad and can commit such action.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
DerrinX

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

Because of their reputation, simple people can't live in peace or with the thought that someone it's looking their way because of the terrorist ideea. I knew a muslim guy, he was a nice guy, so don't think all muslims are terrorists.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

More than being terrorists, we're jumpers, we live to jump whether here or in heavens, how many times I've been begging for 1 Bitcoin to buy a house and for what purposes other than holy matrimonial intercourse purposes? we like terrorizing females before jumping them.
Right now people are terrorizing the government in my country, we need food, anybody here willing to donate 1BTC?
#usol.

🖤😏
vkwame30

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Is a lie to believe that all Muslims are terrorist. Some white supremacist are more terrorist that Muslims but because Muslims are often, you can't classify all as such.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

They are not. Terrorism is not based on the religion. Terrorism is based on the own desire of a one person.
Preges91

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

No. If someone uses violence for political change, that's terrorism. Some are, some aren't
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:47:38 PM

If yes and explain why?

We shouldn't spread the hate. Not all Muslims are terrorists, not all Christians are saints. Religion doesn't correlate with someone's personality. We just had a bad impression because most terrorists attack are lead by Muslims. However, there are Muslims who are innocent. 
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:37:54 PM

If yes and explain why?
Absolutely not, i believe that muslims are praticants of a peaceful religion with human needs and problems, like everybody else, and i also think that they are very disciplined in what they do.e to the other.

If you collectively blame an entire group for the actions of individuals, it makes it totally reasonable to exact your revenge from any person from that group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: