Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 09:40:06 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Power Supplies (possibly multiple)  (Read 162 times)
CADOwl

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 02:41:55 PM

Hey guys,

Looking to get a few power supplies, hopefully with some barrel ends on them. (For G-Blade and Asic Mini miners) I'm located in Canada, give me a price.
(If you know how to mod an HP DPS-750GB, please let me know because I only have like 20 of them)
If you can do PayPal, that'd be great.

Thanks!
(PM if you need more info)
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on sites such as blockchain.info and brainwallet.org. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:11:41 PM

I can help you out with that.  I have the platinum PSUs in my sig and can make the cables that you need, still have a lot of barrel connectors laying around from when I ran a G-blade farm.

PM me with the total wattage that you need and the number of barrel connectors you need(and the wattage they each need to support) and I can make a kit for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.