Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steam keys! $0.5 for a random Steam game key!] [AUTOBUY]  (Read 14187 times)
steg (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:00:46 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 11:07:49 AM by steg

Hello,
I have some spear Steam keys which I am selling for $0.5 BTC for each.
I have limited keys, thus this will not last for long.
Thank you in advance.
AutoBuy: https://rocketr.net/buy/a343888ca30c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:00:54 PM

What do I get when I buy? The game as a gift or just the steam game key? thank you
steg (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 09:53:41 PM

What do I get when I buy? The game as a gift or just the steam game key? thank you
You get a random Steam Key!
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 12:48:50 PM

Online and selling.

Random is a big word lol , since you ownthe games you could just choose the games that fits you and you sell them to us . It's not like a website build to take a random number then it gives you the key like this website : http://steamdealz.com/
So how it works and what are our chances to get things like GTA , Counter Strike (any version), H1Z1 or only cheap games of cents from steam sales.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:30:41 PM

So how it works and what are our chances to get things like GTA , Counter Strike (any version), H1Z1 or only cheap games of cents from steam sales.

You don't get games like that, you get games from previous sales or any other miner indie type games

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
steg (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:48:31 PM

You don't get games like that, you get games from previous sales or any other miner indie type games
Honestly, the changes of winning a game like GTA V are ~10%.
The value of the is surely greater thsn 0.005 BTC though.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:47:57 PM

As a reminder, these random keys are often bought for much less or in a bundle from different sources. Truth is you won't get any AAA game out of this and will only receive indie games that you probably haven't even heard of. Not to say they are bad, but they aren't well known.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:29:31 PM

@OP, I'd like a complete list of exactly what games I can get. If you can't do this for us then it'll be hard to get customers.
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:00:33 PM

What are some examples of games we get?

And are they high quality games or crappy unknown games?
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:47:48 PM

Online. PM me for your key.

Added 2 copies of GTA 5 and one of AC Unity.

GTA 5 Steam key? Or social club?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:11:17 PM

Are you dumb to understand this? I do not know why, but there are REAL random steam keys made by steam and they are completely random.
The seller does not know what game you will get, it is just about your luck.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 08:29:47 AM

Are you dumb to understand this? I do not know why, but there are REAL random steam keys made by steam and they are completely random.
The seller does not know what game you will get, it is just about your luck.

Yeah, they may be real Steam keys but them being random makes it basically worthless for the buyer. The entire point of selling them as random is that their significantly lower value is hidden to the buyer which then hides the fact that the games you will be obtaining are worthless. People would rather buy a random, potentially (but improbable or impossible) amazing AAA title such as Grand Theft Auto, but nobody's going to play a bundle with games such as Chair Simulator 2001 or Pong Xtreme. It is all just a psychologically sound way for the seller to spend money in games that he or she will most likely never play. I am saying this as someone who has bought one of these keys before from a different seller. In such a scheme, only the seller wins. Heck, I would not be surprised if the OP here bought without knowing and is now trying to make it back up or if he might even be a scammer himself. Stay away from this and any similar offers.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:27:13 AM

Online. You can either auto buy or hmu!

Mate, please answer scream's request for a complete list of all the game keys that one can get from your offer and what the chances of getting each is. Or you could just list every single game key in your inventory that is for sale and the number you have.

Otherwise you can obviously just scam everyone by giving everyone steam keys that are worth less than the $.5 value consistently and not disclosing the odds of getting each. After all, we cannot accuse you of anything because we don't know the odds.

Please disclose this info, or nobody is going to buy from you.
steg (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

Mate, please answer scream's request for a complete list of all the game keys that one can get from your offer and what the chances of getting each is. Or you could just list every single game key in your inventory that is for sale and the number you have.

Otherwise you can obviously just scam everyone by giving everyone steam keys that are worth less than the $.5 value consistently and not disclosing the odds of getting each. After all, we cannot accuse you of anything because we don't know the odds.

I have a ton of keys.
Maybe over 50 different games and I don't even know the game which matches with each key.
I usually take advantages of offers
This both cheap and expensive keys are included.
Since the prices per key is  $.5 it is normal that most keys are not top games.
windmm

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:02:49 AM

We can get like 20 games on BundleStars for only $1.

We need high quality games, not trash game reselled.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:25:46 AM

I have a ton of keys.
Maybe over 50 different games and I don't even know the game which matches with each key.
I usually take advantages of offers
This both cheap and expensive keys are included.
Since the prices per key is  $.5 it is normal that most keys are not top games.

The "I don't know which key matches each game" excuse is the oldest in the book for random Steam key sellers. It is not that you don't know what they are, it's that it would be bad business to sell them with a matched game, since you would only be able to sell good games which make up a very small minority in the key pool. By keeping it random, you get to sell the bad keys as well and will end up making a significant profit from it. You are not doing anything illegal, so I am certainly not going to or even want to stop you, but when deceiving business practices are employed, I feel a need to let people know. Whether they buy or not is up to them, but they should still know what they really are going to get.

steg (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:54:39 AM

Anyway, your opinion is non of my business.
Personally I think that my service combines both quality games and the best price of the market.
steg (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Added a copy of PUBG.
Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: