Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon.com Physical Giftcards  (Read 864 times)
Saruvn (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:15:28 AM

Hello.

I have Amazon.com Physical Giftcards.
I can get it delivered to your US address.

I can order upto 500-1000$ Physical Giftcards ,

I can ship first to trusted members or we can use escrow
Accepting BTC only.

Pm me to discuss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:06:51 AM

How are you obtaining these cards? There have been lots of cases where people sell on Amazon gift cards that were purchased using stolen/hacked credit cards...
You may also want to specify what rate you're selling at. I may be interested in a $500-$750 GC if the price is right and if the methods used to obtain the cards are legitimate and 100% legal.
Saruvn (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 10:29:02 AM

How are you obtaining these cards? There have been lots of cases where people sell on Amazon gift cards that were purchased using stolen/hacked credit cards...
You may also want to specify what rate you're selling at. I may be interested in a $500-$750 GC if the price is right and if the methods used to obtain the cards are legitimate and 100% legal.

Hi! Yes i understand But its not obtained using stolen credit cards , its 100% legit and its a physical giftcard that it being delivered to your address , Not an egift.

Anyways sure we can do deal for 500-750$ GC , i am offering a good price for now , but will decrease in future.
We can use escrow if you want
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:54:00 AM

The problem here could be at the point of spending, should i ordered for a card now would you be patient enough to leave the fund with the escrow until i complete one transaction on the amazon with the card?
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:49:45 PM

The problem here could be at the point of spending, should i ordered for a card now would you be patient enough to leave the fund with the escrow until i complete one transaction on the amazon with the card?

He doesn't want to use Escrow.com and only Bitcointalk ''Escrow'', which I highly discourage since, as you point out, you'll only know whether the giftcard was legit once you use it. If you Escrow.com, they'll know his identity, but if you use Bitcointalk ''Escrow'', you don't. He also wants to get the money as soon as the giftcard is delivered, so before you can actually use it. Overall, his behaviour was suspicious.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:57:59 PM

He doesn't want to use Escrow.com and only Bitcointalk ''Escrow'', which I highly discourage since, as you point out, you'll only know whether the giftcard was legit once you use it. If you Escrow.com, they'll know his identity, but if you use Bitcointalk ''Escrow'', you don't. He also wants to get the money as soon as the giftcard is delivered, so before you can actually use it. Overall, his behaviour was suspicious.
You should absolutely not use escrow.com. Any automated escrow is subject to manipulation and it would be impossible for them to know if the card actually had any funds on it in the event of a dispute.

If you use a forum escrow then funds can be put on the buyers Amazon account with teamviewer with the escrow watching, or the seller can give the escrow the card number then the buyer gives the escrow the password to his Amazon account and loads the card onto the buyers account.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 08:53:46 PM

You should absolutely not use escrow.com. Any automated escrow is subject to manipulation and it would be impossible for them to know if the card actually had any funds on it in the event of a dispute.

If you use a forum escrow then funds can be put on the buyers Amazon account with teamviewer with the escrow watching, or the seller can give the escrow the card number then the buyer gives the escrow the password to his Amazon account and loads the card onto the buyers account.

The problem here is actually about what the seller wants. He wants to get the funds as soon as the giftcard is delivered, so he does not want to wait for the buyer to clear it / load it.

Even IF the giftcard balance is added to the buyers Amazon account, there is no guarantee that it's legit and that Amazon won't act.

They might act once you place your order days later, or just minutes/hours after adding the balance to your account.
Or they might cancel your order on the day of shipment (Amazon only takes your payment when your order is about to be shipped, not before it. Not even with pre-orders).

melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:26:26 PM

I still believe in bitcointalk escrow e.g Quickseller, the fund will be kept with him until you are sure that all went well, asking for immediate payment is highly discouraged.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:58:46 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 10:29:54 PM by Quickseller

The problem here is actually about what the seller wants. He wants to get the funds as soon as the giftcard is delivered, so he does not want to wait for the buyer to clear it / load it.

Even IF the giftcard balance is added to the buyers Amazon account, there is no guarantee that it's legit and that Amazon won't act.

They might act once you place your order days later, or just minutes/hours after adding the balance to your account.
Or they might cancel your order on the day of shipment (Amazon only takes your payment when your order is about to be shipped, not before it. Not even with pre-orders).

Yea that would obviously not be a good idea. There should be a waiting period between the time that the funds are loaded and the time that escrow is released to ensure that the gift card will not be voided or reversed ect.. The best waiting time would be the amount of time it takes for the buyer to have goods delivered to them, and the escrow can login to the buyer's amazon account to verify if the order was canceled or not.

edit: I PM'ed him and he said that he would agree to have funds held in escrow and/or wait for payment until the order is actually delivered.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 10:04:20 PM

Funny how many new people find this forum to sell gift cards Roll Eyes.
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:21:31 AM

^^ Exactly  Cheesy

I'd love to get my hands on cheap Amazon giftcards.
I buy a lot of books from Amazon & am planning to replace my PS3 with a PS4, so 30% discount as stated by OP sounds good to me.
But 30% discount is not worth having my Amazon accounts (buyer & seller) closed Tongue.

cyberkey

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 02:49:03 AM

Im looking for purchase 5k daily on amazon: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/193964/purchase-bitcoin-amazon-gift-card-code-united-states
upsidedownwatch

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:01:26 AM

I have a 280GBP Amazon.co.uk giftcard that my wife gave me, was going to buy something on Amazon and then sell it to buy BTC (thats what I wanted originally not this giftcard!) but figured its easier to just sell it here.

Will use escrow. Make me an offer if you are interested!
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 01:52:19 AM

Are you offering any type of discount?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: