Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockTrail Mint: Fresh Bitcoin Delivered From The Mines  (Read 615 times)
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1491
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 09:17:31 AM

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Bitcoin Mint?

Mint is a consumer service that enables anyone to acquire bitcoins sourced directly from bitcoin miners.

Why are Mint bitcoins better than used bitcoins?

Limited Supply — There are only a small amount of new unused coins produced everyday by miners. These coins are new and have no transaction history. We believe that new coins are worth more than used coins with longer and unknown histories.
Provable Source — The source of your coins can be provably traced only back to Bitcoin miners and the Mint.
Confidence — Receiving Bitcoin from unknown sources can lead to you holding coins with an unwanted transaction history. BlockTrail's Mint gives you the ability to regain your peace-of-mind.
Privacy — Transacting with new coins enable you to regain your privacy by breaking free from Blockchain cluster analysis
Direct Access — The Mint is the first consumer service where you can have access to new coins directly from miners.

How do I buy new bitcoins?

You can purchase new bitcoins on the Mint's website using bitcoins you already own.

What are the Mint's fees?

The Mint's fees are dynamic and are determined based on availability of inventory and market demand. The fees are displayed on each purchase order prior to your payment.

I've made a deposit. How long until I get my fresh coins?

To keep the transaction history as low as possible, each block needs to be dispersed at once. This is to avoid "change" being introduced into customer transactions, and to be able to deliver inputs with minimal amount of hops from the block coinbase. We anticipate a wait from a few minutes up to multiple hours. Once the current block on sale reaches 25 BTC purchased, the coins will be dispersed to fill the pending orders.

What is the minimum purchase on the Mint?

The minimum order is 0.1 BTC for Mint transactions.

How can I track the status of my order?

Each order will come with a secret URL. You can use this link to track your order's status.

Can a cluster analysis be conducted on Mint transactions?

To protect your privacy, our fee is set high enough to deter automated analysis of Mint transactions.

Where should I send my new bitcoins?

To maintain the integrity of the coins you are purchasing we recommend that you withdraw your new coins to a wallet which enables you to own and manage your private keys. Some wallet services (such as Coinbase Wallet) are not recommended for usage with Mint, as you will not be able to maintain ownership of the exact coins you purchase. We recommend storing your coins using BlockTrail Wallet, which allows you to create multiple wallets, each with their separate keychain, and all under your complete ownership.

Can I spend my new bitcoins?

Yes, you can spend your new coins in the same way you transact with bitcoin today! You can feel confident in your transactions knowing that they will not be blocked by regulation on coin history. You can also hold new coins as a valuable limited resource. If you are saving bitcoin, these new coins could be a great way to save.

Where does the Mint get their bitcoins?

The Mint has relationships with Miners around the world and sources the coins directly from them. These miners are our partners in the Mint service.

Can I buy new coins with fiat currency?

Currently you can only make purchases using BTC. In future versions of the Mint service, you will be able to purchase new coins with fiat currency.

Are there limits on how many new coins I can buy?

There are no limits on the amount of new coins you can buy. You can enter the total amount of new coins desired and your order will be filled in multiple transactions over multiple new blocks.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 12:46:42 PM

Blog Post about Mint:

https://blog.blocktrail.com/2015/07/announcing-blocktrail-mint-fresh-bitcoin-delivered-from-the-mines/

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:13:07 AM

Article about BlockTrail Mint:

https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2015/07/new-financial-privacy-service-lets-you-buy-bitcoin-directly-from-mines-challenges-concept-of-money-laundering/

neutraLTC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 01:22:45 PM

New Article About Mint:

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/07/21/blocktrail-launches-mint-service-to-provide-fresh-coins/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: