Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS .COM Domain Name With Hosting for 20$  (Read 247 times)
bitcoinuser48 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:56:03 AM

Hi,
I Want to Sell .COM Domain Name With Hosting for 20$. Interested Buyers Please Contact Me Via PM or Reply Here. Please Read the Features About I Offer Below:

Features:
- .COM Domain Name for 12 Months
- 10 GB Hosting
- Unlimited Email Accounts Manage
- Web Editor and Wordpress

So Let me Know If Any Person is Looking, Price Is Negotiable If You Are Interested to Buy in Bulk. And You Can Also Offer Me Your Budget, If It is Under my Negotiable Level Then i Can Negotiate It.

Thanks

Have a Great Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sipredrica

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:47:25 AM

Good offer, can you make negotiate in price so that i can buy it. Please let me know is it possible to negotiate the price to 10$, if it is then i am ready to buy. Another question from me is will you sale domain name separately. 

Lost Reputation upto 0.25 Btc from tomatocage .  .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: