Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: honeybadgerofmoney.com - bumper stickers and window clings for Bitcoin  (Read 371 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 01:42:06 AM

I'm here to spread my message of awareness and adoption through my wares.  You can buy them to spread the symbolism and message of BTC without being there - through the QR code on my bumper sticker - it goes to weusecoins for bitcoin information and an introduction!

Also, if you like corporate outings or meetings then my block erupter lapel pin (link in my signature) is nice, or even my tie pin, or perhaps my cufflinks would look great as well.  Its been a while since they were mentioned here so I figured I would let you guys know about them again.  Thank you for being here bitcoin community, help me help you grow larger through using my wares to increase bitcoin awareness to the public eye!  If you like to read up on all things bitcoin and some other things cypto, I also run an active blog there where I publish about tools, news, product reviews, and other events crypto related.  I've got a few exciting projects nearing completion so I wanted to let you guys know about this effort I've been running for a the past few years.  Thank you for your time!

I'll do my best to keep this tread open for the next few days in my browser window so I'm on top of any replies, feedback suggestions, or requests you may have.  Also, I may consider doing a giveaway soon!  Tell me what products you like listed, I appreciate your time!

Sincerely,

Frankenmint

Honeybadgerofmoney.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 08:43:57 AM

I'm thinking about buying a BTC window cling just to annoy my brother (we share a car).
You may also want to fix the first hyperlink in the thread. I couldn't open it as first until I edited the address in the address bar.
The hyperlink should redirect to: http://honeybadgerofmoney.com instead of "http://honeybadgerofmoney.com".
You need to remove the quotation marks ("") from the beginning and end for the link to work.
GL Smiley

Edit: I can't find the window cling on your site unless you were referring to a window sticker? I thought you meant something that hangs on the interior mirror.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: