Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marketing  (Read 1439 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:04:58 PM

Hi I want to create marketing plan but I don't have information about marketing & marketing plan.what should i do in first step ?

It is very easy. You can find to many things ready (so you don't have to work but only to adopt or correct) doing a search in internet with the words for which you need materials. I can assure you that you will find everything you about marketing. Myself have tried to find things exactly for marketing because I wanted something to do and I found all I wanted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:07:24 PM

Hi I want to create marketing plan but I don't have information about marketing & marketing plan.what should i do in first step ?

Your market is need appropriate with your product.
advertise it in any site which appropriate with your product.
endorse is need it too(if your product is daily needs stuff, for example: t-shirt), you should choose an endorsement which appropriate with your market.
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

Your first step should be to determine what products are needed in the market. Then set up its marketing strategy, high quality products and needed by the market will bring great benefits to you.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:15:17 PM

In the first step, if you want us to help you better, you should specify what marketing are you looking for.

Is it a coin you are trying to promote?
Maybe its a gambling website?
If it is a coin, does it include an Intial Coin Offering?

If it's an ICO/gambling website that has an active site, I would recommend you to set up a signature campaign here in bitcointalk, it attracts  a lot of attention from the right community.
Priya0101

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

i am sorry because i don't know any answer for this question.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

You are on the internet, the library of knowledge. As you are interested in marketing, I have always had a thing for graphic designing. I was 12 when I started developing this interest evolving from drawings and paintings to digital world, I learnt my way to technology with photoshop and other advanced softwares. I read books and e magazines, read blogs and watched videos on youtube. I think I've come a long way.

I agree. The internet is a good ground to harvest for so much information about so many different things. It contains good sources, but you actually have to know what information you need and if the provider giving it to you is reliable and true. I think you should start when building a marketing plan is to know your product or service first that you want to market. Then, you need to know the traffic or people you want to market your product to. After knowing that, you should device a plan that would best bridge your product to them with an idea that would entice them to want to possess the product you have.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:59:48 PM

Identify and analyze your products. What are its strengths and weaknesses? Which do you want to high light? Put yourself in the shoes of a customer and ask yourself on what you are looking for a specific product. Afterwards, answer these questions, and then after, you can decide on what marketing strategy you can choose. There are a lot to choose from but make sure it is attractive to your target customers/and audience.
Flodner

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:46:15 AM

If you already have product which is good and you have funds, budget - the best way is to find somebody good in marketing to take care about your marketing.
Even in this thread some people commented with experience in marketing.

Or if you have time/desire - of course you can learn marketing yourself.
There are many good books, resources, sites for this.
Then you can test what you learn and use the channels which work best for you.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:41:59 PM

Identify and analyze your products. What are its strengths and weaknesses? Which do you want to high light? Put yourself in the shoes of a customer and ask yourself on what you are looking for a specific product. Afterwards, answer these questions, and then after, you can decide on what marketing strategy you can choose. There are a lot to choose from but make sure it is attractive to your target customers/and audience.

You mean SWOT analysis?  Cheesy First of all you must make an innovative product or if you can you could make a unique product that might caught the attention of your target customers, creating tagline and product name plus you should be specific with the target customers so you must segment it.

Yzhel

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:31:00 PM

You mean SWOT analysis?  Cheesy First of all you must make an innovative product or if you can you could make a unique product that might caught the attention of your target customers, creating tagline and product name plus you should be specific with the target customers so you must segment it.
That is right and one important factor as well is to do a survey to the product or services that you are aiming, it is also important to consider that you want the product and you have the knowledge about it, it is also important to consider to know the opinion of other people so ask them about your plan especially your friends and family.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:17:38 PM

That is right and one important factor as well is to do a survey to the product or services that you are aiming, it is also important to consider that you want the product and you have the knowledge about it, it is also important to consider to know the opinion of other people so ask them about your plan especially your friends and family.
opinions are needed in everything, especially in a marketing activity. especially in marketing activities that we should offer products we sell with consumers, and our task in marketing that we influence consumers to buy products we offer with a sense of fun without any disappointment between the two sides.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:52:45 AM

I think with essentially any form of marketing, the end goal is to achieve viral success with millions or billions of views.

To achieve viral marketing success, usually depends on content moreso than how its marketed or branded. Gimmicks also aren't that great.

It might be said that viral marketing campaigns strike a chord, hit a nerve, they relate to people in a way which makes them instant hits and they gain publicity exponentially like a spreading plague. I would guess the first step is to assess positive points and develop more than one strategy to promote and market the brand. Marketing may be more like art than statistics. Clever and quirky ads which capture the imagination or hearts of people can be more important than demographic data.
Esiunin

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

A marketing plan is one of the important parts of the company's plan. The marketing plan includes six elements:
1Analysis of the situation. In the course of the analysis, the company will examine the external factors acting at the macrolevel (economic, political, legal, socio-cultural, technological), as well as players or participants in the situation (the company, competitors, distributors and suppliers). The company analyzes strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Here it is necessary to move from external factors to internal factors.
2The purposes. After the best opportunities for the company were revealed during the analysis of the situation, these opportunities are ranked, after which the objectives of the company are formulated and the terms for their achievement are determined. Goals should be established taking into account the interests of all business participants, the reputation of the company and other significant factors.
3Strategy. The choice of the best course for achieving the goal is the task of the strategy.
4Tactics. The strategy should be developed, detailing the details related to marketing tools and specific activities. Responsible and deadlines are chosen for the events.
5Buy. The planned activities and activities are associated with costs that are added to the budget needed to achieve the company's goals.
6Control. The company should establish the periodicity of the revision of the plan and the benchmarks that determine how the work to achieve the goal is progressing. If the indicators are lagging behind the planned, the company should revise the goals, strategy or list of activities to rectify the situation.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:59:52 AM

First, I think you should have in-depth articles analyzing the coin. To do this, you need to take courses or articles that teach you marketing. Next, you need to bring it closer to the user in different ways. Publish to communities, large forums, make videos promoting it or use media to spread it, etc.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:29:11 AM

I think you should maybe take a short course on marketing from educational portals such as Skill Share and then from there you come up with your marketing strategy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: