Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:54:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Method on how to get any permanently banned LOL account unbanned [EUW]  (Read 20276 times)
mharvin144

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:27:34 AM

Cool
I've unbanned 2 accounts so far on EUW (one including my own) where both were banned on patch 4.1/4.2 for scripting.

If you are legitimately interested I can show you proof of previous tickets which state that the account was banned for scripting and then later show a ticket which states " As of this message your account is active again. With that said, we are excited to have you rejoin our community and welcome back to the Fields of Justice!"

The only requirement is a previous PayPal transaction. The more the merrier.

My main account has now been unbanned for a month and counting.

Price: negotiate usd

What will you receive?

The trick and all information on how I recovered the account(s).
Templates so you can do it yourself.

EDIT:

the proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzdPccrPpJw

Will be recording a video soon of :
refreshing ticket which states I'm permanently banned for scripting showing a part of my summoner name
refreshing match history on euw.op.gg showing a part of my username showing that it has been since active after the ban [check the url]
refreshing ticket which states I'm now unbanned showing a part of my username

if you have any questions then please make sure it's not already answered here: https://www.joduska.me/forum/topic/96423-unbanned-from-perma-ban-proof-included/
bootstrapbill

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 08:55:27 PM

I have an account in NA that was banned in 2016 and am interested in your advice. How much is it?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: