Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Account Hacked  (Read 1897 times)
Kapz (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:04:53 AM

I just realized I haven't posted on the thread the buyer listed in the digital goods section when I saw it. But here is an conversation after he handed me the account and I haven't paid yet. There is more PM he sent me in my actual btc talk account, but I decide to protect that one. Here is picture proof when I actually bought the account from this person and did not hack it. http://postimg.org/image/omt1kgthn/
I didn't pay him everything at once, that's why you can see, he says waiting for the 0.05 btc tonight, that's only the first part of the payment.
Hope this is enough proof for this account. As you even said, the posts Kapz786 was doing before I purchased it, was all on selling this account, so. Hope you can understand me

So you confirm you believe this account was stolen? Even if this wasn't hacked by you but by someone else if it was stolen then you shouldn't have it. I wish sellingbtctalk posted too, the fact he doesn't seems to confirm this version.

However one possibility could be that OP sold his account himself and is now trying to recover it. I guess we'll never know, people should really not buy accounts without a signed message as proof of ownership.

OP do you have any idea how your account was hacked? Did it have a very weak password? Do you suspect you got malware?
Clint how much did you pay for the account in total? 0.15BTC as initially asked? Can you post the TX ids?

I have multiple people such as dogedigital and monbux that can confirm I have done trades on this forum for amounts in the hundreds of $$ as recent as early this year. I am really not interested in ripping someone off for a measly 0.15 BTC.

I believe the account to have been compromised from the forum hack and nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:06:30 PM

To make things worst Kapz786 (now under control of Clint as shown in the image he posted here) tried to bribe me to remove the feedback I left in the account.

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 01:08:00 PM

I was the escrow on a deal between Clint and Kapz. Now the account Kapz786 is again under Kapz's control who (as far as I know, as per his signed address) is the original owner.

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 01:04:03 AM

I was the escrow on a deal between Clint and Kapz. Now the account Kapz786 is again under Kapz's control who (as far as I know, as per his signed address) is the original owner.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE (DONT INCLUDE THIS PART IN MESSAGE) -----

I am the original owner of account Kapz786. This is a signed message confirming I have regained control of this account.

-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

IGwutDJYs/o6x4wb1XS903qOlPpcayKQMV2wotolB+/nB0Kp+ITNbDSwvRI3WVvJCT01Up0LzzMSlZvvdmFapJE=

-----END SIGNATURE-----

My BTC address is 18JGHZdn8D7NthJxjHcWQkENwcJ5NJEfdF

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: