Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just wanted to post the break down of my investments  (Read 3128 times)
bojan92

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:26:46 PM

I would never invest in gambling. That is the worst kind of investment. Maybe you will win once but the second time you will lose. So invest your 33 percents you planed to gamble with in something else. Long term investments don't produce large amounts of income but are more safer than the shorter term investments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTChaintrader

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 06:24:35 PM

I would never invest in gambling. That is the worst kind of investment. Maybe you will win once but the second time you will lose. So invest your 33 percents you planed to gamble with in something else. Long term investments don't produce large amounts of income but are more safer than the shorter term investments.

I agree with you. Gambling is not even an investment, it's mathematically impossible to profit over the long term.
nonbody (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:25:26 PM

I agree with you. Gambling is not even an investment, it's mathematically impossible to profit over the long term.
debatable "long term" in its self is not specific, to an insect 3 days is a long time, but to us its nearly nothing, i view gambling as a form of entertainment with possible rewards

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:33:22 PM

gambling is only sensible when you have money you can afford to lose. Most often, there is never any affordable money to lose Tongue Just kidding, but I think the people who invest in gambling are prepared to take a loss as much as they are prepared to win. Its about luck and its fine to test your luck once or twice, have fun but just don't get obsessive with it
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:53:10 AM

gambling is only sensible when you have money you can afford to lose. Most often, there is never any affordable money to lose Tongue Just kidding, but I think the people who invest in gambling are prepared to take a loss as much as they are prepared to win. Its about luck and its fine to test your luck once or twice, have fun but just don't get obsessive with it

I don't consider gambling as an investment.
It is just entertainment, for which there is a cost attached. If you have that view, your losses won't really hurt you that much. Smiley
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:12:13 PM

It is but if you bet the right time the right amount, and if you stop, you can come out a winner. Sort of cheating the universe.

Yerm

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:59:16 PM

i keep 100% in my btc wallet lol.
this way i know for sure im not losing money. unless the price goes down then im screwed.  Angry
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:47:42 PM

It is but if you bet the right time the right amount, and if you stop, you can come out a winner. Sort of cheating the universe.

I've made a lot of money by gambling and maintained it by creating discipline in my life, I see so many people rant here about how gambling is negative because that is how it has always been projected to them by the world, most of the people who preach not to gamble have never even tried it in their entire life, it is nothing illegal as long as you are not directly interfering with the game.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:09:04 PM

I've made a lot of money by gambling and maintained it by creating discipline in my life, I see so many people rant here about how gambling is negative because that is how it has always been projected to them by the world, most of the people who preach not to gamble have never even tried it in their entire life, it is nothing illegal as long as you are not directly interfering with the game.

You are among the lucky 1% of the gamblers, who have actually profited from gambling. But remember that the remaining 99% has lost their money as a result of it. Gambling is quite addictive. I personally know a few people, who have lost everything (money, family, friends.etc) due to their addiction towards gambling.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:29:05 PM

You are among the lucky 1% of the gamblers, who have actually profited from gambling. But remember that the remaining 99% has lost their money as a result of it. Gambling is quite addictive. I personally know a few people, who have lost everything (money, family, friends.etc) due to their addiction towards gambling.

I have known people who have used drugs and there might be so many who would be against drugs because they have seen so many people destory their lives for drugs but honestly man, I have LIVED with people who used to take specific drugs and they enhanced their lives with its use because they made creative use of their mind in the state, they didn't get wasted and trip. Everybody has a choice. Y'all should read books on gambling, there are many ways it can discipline your lives too, its just like a sport man.
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:38:28 AM

i keep 100% in my btc wallet lol.
this way i know for sure im not losing money. unless the price goes down then im screwed.  Angry

i say thats the best investment, and do absolutely nothing.

as for me, I`m doing the same. Just stacking more bitcoin, and focusing on making more fiat then btc so i can purchase through fiat more.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 07:34:21 PM

I have known people who have used drugs and there might be so many who would be against drugs because they have seen so many people destory their lives for drugs but honestly man, I have LIVED with people who used to take specific drugs and they enhanced their lives with its use because they made creative use of their mind in the state, they didn't get wasted and trip. Everybody has a choice. Y'all should read books on gambling, there are many ways it can discipline your lives too, its just like a sport man.

I've known loads of druggists. When it comes to the harder stuff some are dead, many are zombies and almost all are lost souls.

I know one guy who can handle a weekend binge of hard drugs and then forget about it for several months. Most people aren't strong enough to walk away. Same goes for gambling.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:43:59 PM

I'd say a solid 2/3 of your investment portfolio will end you up losing money. Cloud mining has been unreliable in the past and I personally don't believe they give you a solid return on investment. I'm a bit ignorant on the revenue earnings in terms of actual numbers and percentages on ROI, but, overall, I'm almost certain you don't make your money back with the price of Bitcoin being around 230. Gambling, goes without saying, will always make you lose your money. Even if you're up, you'll eventually lose. No exceptions.
HarHarHar9965

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:30:34 AM

I've known loads of druggists. When it comes to the harder stuff some are dead, many are zombies and almost all are lost souls.

I know one guy who can handle a weekend binge of hard drugs and then forget about it for several months. Most people aren't strong enough to walk away. Same goes for gambling.

exactly my point, some can handle it, some can't. Let the same person be a judge of what he wants to do with his life and his actios, nobody has the right to do moral policing and point down what is good and bad for a person, for the society, etc. I believe that one should experience everything in life, the positivity along with all the trials and troubles.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:55:45 AM

so i spilt my weekly earnings in 3 ways equally
  • 33% cloud mining reinvesment
  • 33% hard ware expansions
  • 33% gambling (maybe ill get rich Cheesy )

let me know how you guys spilt yours up Smiley, if at all Grin

How much you can earn per month with your investement? are you invest in gambling bankroll or just play it?
i still invest in my wallet, still looking for a good investment place.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:30:35 AM

50% in one digital currency and the other 50 between 5 revshares at the moment. They give me around 50 bucks a day net income at present and on two I am already at break even point.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:12:00 PM

Nothing at the moment. Lucky for me I managed to sell off my stocks before the crash in china. Whole stash sitting idling. I was looking into altcoin investment but so many shitcoin around it's still much safer to just hang on and wait for the right time and opportunity.

HarHarHar9965

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:49:35 PM

Nothing at the moment. Lucky for me I managed to sell off my stocks before the crash in china. Whole stash sitting idling. I was looking into altcoin investment but so many shitcoin around it's still much safer to just hang on and wait for the right time and opportunity.

smart move, I think the markets worldwide have been way to unstable for deciding the perfect draft for investment, I however do feel that you should decide which field really interests you, and invest in those companies and ventures which revolve around it, so you have knowledge about the business and easily know the market too. If you get a good deal, you can get some equity and you know what you can do with that Smiley
asad777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:34:35 PM

100% trading on btc-e
and wating for LTC/USD to go up
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:39:56 AM

one wise advice dont gamble the bitcoins, you will get a false feeling of being winning and you will loose all you had into it,cloudmining is very risk since depends from honesty and stability of the program,altcoins maybe the better way and faster to get some extra profit
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: