Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphene Stocks, bonds, securities, assets?  (Read 756 times)
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:16:14 PM

Is it Graphene a good investment?

Studies in 2012 revealed, it is possible to separate graphene from the metallic board on which it is grown, whilst also being able to reuse the board for future applications theoretically an infinite number of times, therefore reducing the toxic waste previously created by this process. Furthermore, the quality of the graphene that was separated by using this method was sufficiently high enough to create molecular electronic devices successfully.

I believe this material will have great importance in a near future and is probably an excellent investment. Does anyone knows where can I Buy some Graphene based Company Stocks?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie0506

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:12:36 PM

Studies in 2012 revealed, it is possible to separate graphene from the metallic board on which it is grown, whilst also being able to reuse the board for future applications theoretically an infinite number of times, therefore reducing the toxic waste previously created by this process. Furthermore, the quality of the graphene that was separated by using this method was sufficiently high enough to create molecular electronic devices successfully.

I believe this material will have great importance in a near future and is probably an excellent investment. Does anyone knows where can I Buy some Graphene based Company Stocks?

This is an old post, but this might help: http://news.mit.edu/topic/graphene  Wink
Blawpaw (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:19:41 PM

This is an old post, but this might help: http://news.mit.edu/topic/graphene  Wink

Thanks. I was actually trying to understand what were the possible investments in terms of companies dealing with this tech so that I could put my money on it. I actually see technology as a good investment and Graphene will surely be an important part of the future.

Thanks anyway!
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:33:26 AM

I have capital of some Dollars and i would like to invest in some securities and bonds because the return on bonds is more than stocks and Graphene is the best option we can choose for future investment and it is the best way to make money through investment rather than keeping in wallet.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: