Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i used to say 99% new coins are scam but now upgrade it to 100% ASC,DIBBS,GLOBE  (Read 834 times)
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:31:00 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 07:11:49 PM by benthach

it's all fake buy walls, instant remove and put back on all the buy walls by the bots, just like GLOBE,CRAVE,ASC,CIRC and DIBBS ect.. buy volumes also fake, put out sell and instant snap up by it own bot, repeat this again and again then you see huge volume. when it sucks in a few dumb people the creator will dump it to nothing as the creator have all the free worthless air coins.

understand now? Grin

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:39:56 PM

so much rampage scams in this altcoin, it is now nothing but a joke clown playground.
put in your btc into any new coins and 100% it would turn to nothing in a few weeks.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:42:36 PM

so much rampage scams in this altcoin, it is now nothing but a joke clown playground.
put in your btc into any new coins and 100% it would turn to nothing in a few weeks.

No one will hold your hand. Investments take risk and intelligence, if you haven't got the stomach for both I wouldn't bother and just buy Bitcoin. Yoiu can't expect all these coins to make you rich, that's plain foolish.  

Check out Getgems, its starting to go viral...just hit 5,000 downloads and probably around the same on Itunes...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:45:24 PM

No one will hold your hand. Investments take risk and intelligence, if you haven't got the stomach for both I wouldn't bother and just buy Bitcoin. Yoiu can't expect all these coins to make you rich, that's plain foolish.  

Check out Getgems, its starting to go viral...just hit 5,000 downloads and probably around the same on Itunes...

it is not call investment, it is call scam. understand that

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:49:41 PM

With your grammar that's a little hard, maybe try being humble if its your second language.

What is a scam, Getgems or the coins you mentioned?
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:51:06 PM

With your grammar that's a little hard, maybe try being humble if its your second language.

coins i mentioned and included your

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:56:55 PM

Well my friend avoiding and learning to recognise scams is part of investing, in any business you find scams and doggy deals that aren't what they claim to be. I imagine early investors in the wild west bought a lot of snake oil thinking it was legit. But we have all picked a few dogs on here and had some jerk run off with some Bitcoin, that all part of the learning process. If investments were 100% then everyone would make money.....you basically just admitted on here in your own words that you can't pick winners.

But to be honest, I lost interest in helping you cause clearly scams are not your problem your decision making skills are that lumps scam coins with a brilliant cryptocurrency business.

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 06:58:54 PM

Well my friend avoiding and learning to recognise scams is part of investing, in any business you find scams and doggy deals that aren't what they claim to be. I imagine early investors in the wild west bought a lot of snake oil thinking it was legit. If investments were 100% then everyone would make money.....you basically just admitted on here in your own words that you can't pick winners.

But to be honest, I lost interest in helping you cause clearly scams are not your problem your decision making skills are that lumps scam coins with a brilliant cryptocurrency business.

look like you haven't see the light yet, there is no winner but the coin creator. even little kid who don't know html or python want to buy or create their own coin.
this is playing with fire.
again this is not call investment, it call rampage wild west scam land and if you buy into it then 100% you lose. simple.

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:05:20 PM

If you 100% never try then you 100% will never succeed.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:07:55 PM

If you 100% never try then you 100% will never succeed.

you will need to learn your own as i can't convince or want to convince you anything. i just want to give out the facts on this post.
just know altcoin is not an investment opportunity at this point, it's a scam land and 100% your money will disappeared

st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:13:50 PM

Most worrying of it all is the fact all these p&d coins released by a very few people.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:18:30 PM

Most worrying of it all is the fact all these p&d coins released by a very few people.

Terrifying!!!!! ooohhhhhhh

Can I suggest knitting if you want a hobby to keep calm and feel safe and fuzzy.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:21:27 PM

yes, i agree only a few people are running this altcoin to shit clown playground, nothing more to it. all the patterns are the same, bots.

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:32:55 PM

@nextgencoin

I absolutely know what aou mean, but in case of st4nl3y i think you missunderstand what he s saying. And keep calm. It s good sometimes people like benthach warn people (even he overact a little bit).

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Sir Alpha_goy

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:31:31 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 04:23:54 PM by Sir Alpha_goy

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:15:22 AM

guldencoin is 100% NOT A SCAM

this is my proof

https://distribution.guldencoin.com/#/
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:55:26 AM

NOT ALL ARE SCAMS. Here is my list to trustworthy coins and I've lost around $8500 in scams so you know my voice is worth something.

SDC
START
BTC
MANGOCOINZ

The End.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:04:36 AM

it's all fake buy walls, instant remove and put back on all the buy walls by the bots, just like GLOBE,CRAVE,ASC,CIRC and DIBBS ect.. buy volumes also fake, put out sell and instant snap up by it own bot, repeat this again and again then you see huge volume. when it sucks in a few dumb people the creator will dump it to nothing as the creator have all the free worthless air coins.

understand now? Grin
Yes, almost 100% altercoins are scam, they just want to earn money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: