Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudmining VS Investments(trading)  (Read 3541 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 11:04:48 PM

Trading is a good choice than cloudmining Smiley
what if I open's a site(not a ponzi) with investment fecility and I am trading invested coins at my personal risk(so if I had loss then I have to pay from my own balance) so by this anyone can pay 1% easily but can profit way much higher..isn't it?

Yourr suggestion doesnt make sense. When you lose then its your loss? But from what money will you pay back the investment? If you had money to pay back the investment when losses happen then you wouldnt need investments.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:14:43 PM

Both are risky investments, and the clouds can become your worst nightmare because it can close and run with their excuses, by using bitcoins other side doing Exchange alone can be a good investment and you can get return weekly, but need information to avoid losses and get lucky.
Cryptoblock

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:42:58 AM

Yes bitcoin mining was good when the bitcoin rate was higher when it was around 800$ to 500$ but now it dropped to 270$ level now mining is not valuable according to my thought. The maintenance like power cost, etc., will be higher then our profits.
mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 11:32:16 PM

Yes bitcoin mining was good when the bitcoin rate was higher when it was around 800$ to 500$ but now it dropped to 270$ level now mining is not valuable according to my thought. The maintenance like power cost, etc., will be higher then our profits.

That's highly dependant on the country where you are mining, in mine (Venezuela) power is technically free. So mining is the most profitable thing you can do.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:29:05 AM

Both are risky investments, and the clouds can become your worst nightmare because it can close and run with their excuses, by using bitcoins other side doing Exchange alone can be a good investment and you can get return weekly, but need information to avoid losses and get lucky.
means should be more careful in finding cloudminning, because trade is not the best choice for beginners
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:06:42 PM

There is good discussion round Cloudmining. I have my opinon based on my personal experience and therefore do not recommend to purchase it. This is waste of money and time.
I understand that there is a very nice to dream about easy income, but someone should pay for it - make your calculation of inital cost and possible income. It`s not profitable and it was not.

Trading - this is good opportunity. Good chance for everyone who have big amount of Bitcoins to trade. Do not forget fee and watch market carefully.

There is no simple and easy way to earn something  Wink Good luck
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:25:22 PM

Cloud mining makes little sense to me.

Once upon a time it made sense to sell miners because it wasn't possible to run all of the miners that you could make and/or own. People running "legit" cloud mining have the capability to run all of the miners that they have, so why would they rent them to you if they could make more money by just running them? If they had profitable miners they wouldn't rent them, if they had unprofitable miners it wouldn't make sense to actually run them and take the time, energy, and money to maintain them because they can just give you back a portion of the coins you gave them, so I doubt the existence of a legitimate, profitable cloud mining because that seems like an oxymoron to me.

As for trading, if you can do it, great, do it, but be careful because there are lots of coins out there built on nothing that can crash at any time. Similarly to cloud mining, I would not advise giving your coins to someone else to trade, because if they were good at trading, they wouldn't need your coins. These markets are not as big as trading markets in the real world, and trading coins doesn't have the same barrier to entry that real life stock markets have, so again, there I wouldn't give my coins to someone else to trade. If they could trade, they wouldn't need your money, AND if somehow they can trade, just because they can do it with 1 btc doesn't mean they will get the same results with 2 BTC because the altcoin markets are too small and slippage will eat into profits a lot.
Kasawari

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:00:05 AM

Cloudmining VS Investments
which one have the higher chance of gaining more BTC, granting same investment amount on both platform
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:48:28 AM

means should be more careful in finding cloudminning, because trade is not the best choice for beginners
and what are the points..which defines a biginner..level..I mean there must be some points which can say that 'you are on this level now'..isn't it
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:00:27 PM

Cloudminning with highly turn is always risky, I dont trust cloudminning ever after all of cloudminning site scammer
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

today i got very confused and irritaded with some questions...like what will be better or we should say which is more risky..i check today some of the cloudmining sites and bought some hashes in each actually in three site ..cex.io , scrypt.cc and bit-x..
  but i am not confused because when i checked the mining calculaters then the  true faces are shown to me..
 at First the shock i got is from the bit-x site..
Code:
when i opened the calculator..so it was showing 100ghash as default..i changed it with 35ghash and so i hit the calculate buttion but then i found that i will earn..about 13000-15000satoshi every day but then i thought about the mantainence fees and got that it was higher than my daily earning....so that clearly means it only accept the higher investments
after that i thought that maybe if i can avoid the mantainence fee then maybe i can make profit..
so then i visited scrypt.cc (its a less scured and less trustul with deposits as because it is usually getting hacked..)
Code:
i deposited 0.052btc and bought some khash...i got about 13020khash .so i went to calculator..and typed and increased the khash amount until i reached 1btc then i saw that its paying 0.007btc if i buy 1btc worth of khash...that means 0.7% everyday
and so on i tryed the other site too...
now after all lot of things like this i am thinking why we invest in cloudmining when we can trade and can make more than 1% daily and that is much safer from these things at least we will have control on owr coins

Of the three sites you listed only Bit-X has an exchange you can sell your hash on. cex.io is not selling hosted mining at present, and they were not a good deal when they did. scrypt.cc is a scam, a ponzi scheme you should stay away from.

If you are serious about trading or holding hosted bitcoin mining you will eventually wind up at Hashnest. Hashnest has different mining contracts you can choose from with different risk/reward. Prices and maintenance fees are better than Bit-X. Antminer S5 is the safest hash to buy and price is depressed right now, so if you believe bitcoin price will increase in next few months you can earn daily income from mining and as a bonus, sell your S5 hash for a profit when price increases.

Trading is also fun and can be very profitable at Hashnest. But since price of all contracts is in a down trend, and you can not sell short at Hashnest day trading is not profitable at present. Once bitcoin price leaves the trading range and starts uptrend again making 15% per month trading at Hashnest is not hard at all.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: