Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:46:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPC - SpikesPrivateCoin - Yobit - Rare coin - 50K Coins  (Read 28198 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:18:49 PM

Goodmorning,

Thank you all for your support.

So, the 100% buy wall will be there for what, 4 days? Miners cannot deposit spc during this time, is that correct?
You are gutsy not having a moderated thread, this could get messy depending on how the price goes. Fudders get really pissed when they miss a good one.

Yes sir that is right. No Yobit deposits to protect ico investors, buy wall 100% for 4 days placed by Yobit, no dev dumping/investor screwing.
No moderated thread, all can still buy for only a little bit above ICO price and make great profit.
I use my own username, no hidding cause I only have good intentions, if you like coffee or a beer you are even welcome to come and drink some with me Grin

What is different? Read the points above again! We all got used to ICO with great fairy tales and even more amazing pics (even I love them) and never forget the golden roadmaps. But after ICO ends released price shoots down, dev walking with the funds, you can sell your coins for 1 sat. The only thing what is left for you is looking at the pics and great roadmap.

So no roadmap, no fairy tales, only a community coin that, I hope, surprise you.

looks like the ICO did well. All the buy madness before the end. I am now looking at the fact the volume has only gained 0.74btc since the ico ended. This puts up red flags telling me i may have wasted my money.

Sorry no fake buying, why should we? Dump on ICO wall? That wall is 100% and can only be used for the coins sold in ICO.
Sorry no fake volume, why not more trading? I don't know. Maybe it will come, maybe not, future will tell.

So think that should be a green flag, if you think you 'wasted' your money you can sell to the wall and you got your money back, remember I asked Yobit to place a 100% wall instead of the 50% so investors are safe.

Wish you all a succesfull day!

A coin with no purpose or roadmap isn't going anywhere. Do  you have a plan or no?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:33:43 PM

A fancy roadmap and OP are not necessary but investors would expect at least an idea or your thoughts about how the coin will be used.
crypto_graphics

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:13:23 PM

I'm invested in this coin and I agree, this coin needs to have some kind of road map.  This can be fun, let's all just throw out ideas and see what sticks.  I'll start.

We are working on building a mobile blogging community.  This mobile app allows it's users to blog, audio blog and vblog on the fly.  The app will utilize it's device location settings notifying the user of any reviews and commentary on any of your nearby locations.  SPC can be used as a tipping service for the apps users.

It should be noted I am not a huge fan of social media and i wouldn't be surprised if this is already in existence.
JSpike (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:01:01 PM

A fancy roadmap and OP are not necessary but investors would expect at least an idea or your thoughts about how the coin will be used.

Hello mates, thank you all for your input.

Any idea for the coin is more then welcome here or in my inbox.
In the mean we are working on the coin, I have a few devs that support me.

But again I will not make any kind of roadmap, just tell you when I got some ready.

Thanks again for all that support me on SPC Kiss
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 10:06:27 PM

SPC can also be mined at miningcores.com

here is a guide:

STRATUM SERVER:
-o stratum+tcp://miningcores.com:3333 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=SPC

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
JSpike (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:12:41 AM

Goodmorning mates,

If you have 500+ coins please contact me within 24 hours, I have a nice gift for you!
Besides that those people get more to say in development.

Wish you all a great day!
ayyylmao

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:43:13 AM

let's all just throw out ideas and see what sticks.
The coin's name is SpikesPrivateCoin, so I had an idea about privacy services. Like an email service which could to bulk spam sending and hiding behind someone's address (for ex. admin(at)gmail.com). Something like SpikesPrivateMail with accepting SPC as payment
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:20:57 PM

why deposit on yobit are disable?
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:25:18 PM

why deposit on yobit are disable?

To prevent miners dump against ico investors
ioncanon

Activity: 381

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:46:20 PM

how long deposit disable on yobit?
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:58:00 PM

yeah how long?
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:07:55 PM

empoex has added coin to its add a coin section....all is fair in a free market....jspike was supposed to open mining 4 days after ico...not open mining right away but disable wallet on yobit for 4 day...big difference between the two....fucked up actions deserves fucked up reaction ...lol
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:35:29 PM

empoex has added coin to its add a coin section....all is fair in a free market....jspike was supposed to open mining 4 days after ico...not open mining right away but disable wallet on yobit for 4 day...big difference between the two....fucked up actions deserves fucked up reaction ...lol

So you need to cash out your mined coins so bad that you need to get coin on another exchange asap. Then you bash coin developer to drive the price down on the other exchange.. Marketing 101 or manipulation?
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:08:18 PM

So you need to cash out your mined coins so bad that you need to get coin on another exchange asap. Then you bash coin developer to drive the price down on the other exchange.. Marketing 101 or manipulation?

My money is that he is 16 years old and tired of losing his minimum wage.  The good news though is that this drives miners away making it easier to accumulate.
cohnhead

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:31:00 PM

My money is that he is 16 years old and tired of losing his minimum wage.  The good news though is that this drives miners away making it easier to accumulate.

didn't think I wash bashing dev....just stating facts
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:34:48 PM

yeah how long?

If I am not wrong for 2 more days maybe a little less
cohnhead

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:40:22 PM

there seems to be a lot of confusion as to when yobit will reactivate wallets....4 days from when....ico ended early.....so if this opening of yobit wallet is be fair...dev should put up countdown clock as to when wallets will be activated.  so everyone has the same shot of getting coins to exchange.
cohnhead

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:05:01 PM

Goodmorning mates,

If you have 500+ coins please contact me within 24 hours, I have a nice gift for you!
Besides that those people get more to say in development.

Wish you all a great day!

what is that nice gift....the exact time wallets will be activated on yobit
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

Once the deposit is enable at yobit. Miners will flood the market. Any plan to prevent it?
njs811

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 11:41:44 PM

Once the deposit is enable at yobit. Miners will flood the market. Any plan to prevent it?

Lets look at the bullet points here.
-Relatively small ICO - sold out in 2 hours (wonder who bought most of it)
-100% buy wall for someone to sell back into (wonder who put that up)

You are right that miners will dump as soon as it is possible but were will the supply be?  At first there will be little demand and high supply because the miners are dumping in, but once the dumping has ceased there will be little supply. Spike will then be wise to come out with "news" such as a roadmap, big announcement, etc, and the demand will skyrocket.  I'm thinking this is a good one to hold onto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: