Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:36:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Onion: Facebook "Is Truly A Dream Come True For The CIA" (Video)  (Read 345 times)
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:25:06 PM

"You did know that Facebook is a ‘massive online surveillance program run by the CIA,” right? And that Mark Zuckerberg is a CIA agent codenamed the Overlord? Just watch the Onion video above. It explains the whole thing.

I especially like the Congressional “testimony” from the deputy CIA director:

After years of secretly monitoring the public, we were astounded so many people would willingly publicize where they live, their religious and political views, an alphabetized list of all their friends, personal emails addresses, phone numbers, hundreds of photos of themselves, and even status updates about what they were doing moment to moment. It is truly a dream come true for the CIA.

Not only that, think how much money it saves the CIA. Unfortunately, other CIA programs like Twitter aren’t doing so welll: “400 billion Tweets, and not one useful bit of data was ever transmitted.”

http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/21/fcebook-cia-onion/
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:26:02 PM

ROFL, i just can't stop laughing on this: "Unfortunately, other CIA programs like Twitter aren’t doing so welll: “400 billion Tweets, and not one useful bit of data was ever transmitted.”  Grin Grin Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:18:13 AM

Just to let you know that I'm not a fuckin' idiot, halfway through the video I quickly realized that this was Onion and not Tor Onion. If you're wondering how I could've fucked up so badly, my excuse is that I spoke to Leroy Fodor on the phone a couple hours ago and my brain is still tryin' to undo the damage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: