Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Revenue-generating websites  (Read 264 times)
JerryCurlzzz (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:16:26 PM

I am interested in picking up some passive revenue streams. I am looking to buy established blogs or other ad-oriented websites that already generate moderate traffic and income. Interested in anything that generates $50-$200 a month (possibly outside of that range, but gives an idea).

If you could provide some statistics for the site(s), and spell out what needs to be done to maintain them (and the revenue streams), it would be greatly appreciated.

^^ Emphasis on spelling this out. Let me say: I'm a complete noob here. No web dev experience. Have never owned websites before. So, feel free to talk to me like I am a child. Cheesy

Since this is pretty open-ended, the price is open-ended as well. Please post here or PM me. Thanks.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:40:24 AM

Well, I suggest you look into affiliate marketing (amazon affiliate websites)
I can build custom sites though I need to find time for it. On the other hand, I suggest you look into niche specific websites. Skype:aristo.studio

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:29:03 PM

Budget? PM me
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:50:05 AM

I can be of help if you are interested in an adult dating niche website and you should also specified your budget here, it is that simple and straight forward no dev knowledge is needed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: