Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling or leasing mining equipment - $0.88/mhash - online now  (Read 2127 times)
Adam (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2011, 12:30:54 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2011, 06:22:10 PM by Adam

This price has been slightly increased, now $220 per unit because six units have already been sold.

I am selling existing mining rigs, $220 per 250mhash/sec.  They are online now, and you get daily dividends.  I operate them for you for $1.50/day in upkeep until it becomes unprofitable or you want to stop.  Then I either send you the computer or sell it for you and give you the money. If something breaks while you pay upkeep I replace it for you at my expense.  If there is downtime I cover it for you.  You can buy individual units, so you can own just one unit for $220, but in order to redeem for a full rig you would need at least two shares and to pay for shipping from the east coast of the USA.  

I will also be willing to lease the equipment to you if you do not want to be bothered with owning it at the end.  The lease rate depends on the terms, with more favorable rates for longer term leases.  With leases there is no upkeep cost and you receive no variance payments daily.  A one month lease is $120, two months is $220, three is $300, and additional months are $60/month all paid in advance.  That's as low as $0.24 per mhash per month.  Compare that with the prevailing rates.  If you rented 1 ghash from me for 4 months it would cost you a total of $1440 ($360 x 4), while others would charge 1760GBP, which is more than double.

In either case the payments are all zero variance, so downtime is never an issue.  Payments will be based on the rate determined here http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator.php, which at the current difficulty level is .182btc/day per unit purchased or leased.  If you own and I operate, the upkeep costs are taken out of the daily payments at exchange rate at the time of the transfer.

I would prefer payment via some method with no chargebacks, so I will gladly accept bitcoin or Mt. Gox transfers when they reopen.  If you have any questions please post or PM.  

This isn't super relevant to the mining operation, but if you are worried about security, I also have an ebay business with nearly 10,000 feedback and monthly sales of around $30,000.  You will have all my details to see that I am legit.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October    [Join Now!]

▼  [FB]  ▬  [TW]  ▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 08:04:13 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2011, 02:12:25 PM by Adam

First hardware is coming online.

Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:14:15 PM

The deal is now open.  The computers I have online right now have been quite stable (probably 95-98% uptime on my end) for the past 10 days.  I've had some problems with RMAs on other hardware, but that will only affect me, not the buyer.  Let me know if you have any interest.

Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 03:50:38 PM

Price dropped to $250 startup cost, $1 per Mhash/sec.

REF

Activity: 529
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 03:58:22 PM

I got about half way but the wall of text was to much. Im sure thats the reason noone else has posted try simplifying it a little add some colors.
Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 05:15:53 PM

Point taken, for now I added cliffs at the top and will simplify the details later.

Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 12:40:39 PM

Bump, prices significantly reduced.  Own for $0.80/mhash, lease for as low as $0.24/mhash per month.

Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 03:02:29 PM

I didn't mean to bump this again, I was meant to just edit the original post and accidentally quoted it.  There used to be a delete button, but I cannot find it.  Mods please delete this if you want.  I only intended to add a new post at most a couple of times a week if there had been a significant change.

BitCoinsForGold

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 03:10:32 AM

You know i was reading your post, and it seems like a legit and good offer for people if they were interested, sorry your not getting the response you want. I write long comprehensive ads and stuff too, but sadly, as someone mentioned to me once, peoples eyes glaze over after a few paragraphs, people have zero attention span

Its kinda like on TV, advertisements, shows, everything. You may not notice it, but the camera view changes about every 7 seconds, and no longer than every 11 seconds. This is to keep people enthralled, if u keep it in the same position too long people just drift off.

I blame America, and the way our countries dumbed down the country and is working on the rest of the world. But thats my favortie excuse for everything. USA!
Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 04:47:59 AM

Haha, if you think it's bad now you should have seen it originally.  It was 5 times longer with tons of math before I edited it down.  Don't think I can make it much shorter any more without leaving out important details.

Adam (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 06:23:46 PM

I've already sold a good portion of my capacity, so I am now raising my prices by approximately 10%.  See updated prices in original post.  Only 13 units remain for sale.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: