Bitcoin Forum
September 13, 2024, 01:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Webcam model gets $7k during cam show. Would you be generous like that?  (Read 2956 times)
Xaylir

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:17:53 AM

This is the most stupid thing I've ever seen. Go to a strip club and rain $7K on a stripper. Trust me, she will give you more than a lap dance.

But will she be stupid enough to quote OP with a large picture? Doubt it Wink
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:33:49 AM

Also as a woman it's clear that no matter what choices you make over YOUR OWN BODY there will always be some "male" with his own opinion that doesn't benefit you in any way.

If you wait for marriage: Prude/ Boring
If you're selective : Cunt ( Will not sleep with me!)
If you're interested in casual sex: Slut ( Sure I'll sleep with her but she's not worth it to marry)
If she's charging you : Whore ( I hate you will not give it to me for free!)
If she's just not interested : Frigid Bitch ( Why don't want to do threesomes and bareback anal everyone loves it !!)

Yes as it seems women will always piss some entitled guy off because well she should want x,y,z even if she's seeking a, g and e.

As a man it's clear that no matter what choices you make over YOUR OWN BODY there will always be some "female" with her own opinion that doesn't benefit you in any way.

If you give her compliments:  100% broke, just wants attention from fake compliments
If you're selective:  Half-gay asshole who is more worried what other men think
If you're interested in casual sex:  A misogynist who sees women as objects
If he pays 1000 tokens a day for it:  She blocks you
If he's just not interested:  He's gay, he body-shames women, he's insecure, blah blah blah

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:01:13 AM

Wait a minute now. If you think this is really about a flash of skin you're missing the bigger picture here.

There is no bigger picture.  Camwhore takes off her clothes for money.  Guys show up, she takes off her clothes, they pay money.

Why would someone show up at 2am in a suit? It's not like it was so difficult not to stop home for a quick change right?

He has the right to dress however he wants.  You feel entitled to his body, and you try to shame him for what he wears.

Think about how many times you've seen in another country how one man yelled out in a crowd " take her clothes off" and how on autopilot 50 men that hear the "trouble maker" jump into action to start grabbing clothes off of a strange woman?

I've never seen that.  I don't think anyone here has ever seen that happen. 

Another example? A few college guys go out and they're drunk seemingly harmless but one guy shouts "let's break in and steal that Ducati!". Sure one guy will think no way but the rest will egg him on in a " what you scared bro?" In that moment one of the most respectful guys in the group ends up smashing a window only to get caught and later have to explain why he did it.

That doesn't happen.  You really don't know much about men's behavior, other than how they act when they're masturbating during online chats.

On MFC I always made more as long as I had an alpha in the room ie the man that thinks for himself which is rare.

lol.  "If you give me money, you're the only real man who can think for himself."

The rest in general tip if that one person tips high enough to determine your worth like someone has me on some type of auction block.

Don't you sell yourself to the highest bidder to take you into private chat?
 "No, I only choose the guy I want." 

Oh, that's right.  Only the "alpha male", which happens to be the only one willing to pay you.  That's totally different.

Pre-MFC days left each individual to make his or her own choice on what he desired and what he liked.

People still have that choice.  The vast majority of men choose not to go to camsites at all.  You're interacting with the bottom of the barrel.  The saddest, most desperate members of humanity. 

And then you're going to come tell us how all men act, based on your exploitation of the lowest needs and desires of the lowest and loneliest members of society who can still afford internet access.

He didn't need others to agree with him and he also didn't need to sit and watch you for 6 hrs a day for months before he actually spent on you.

Why would he ever spend anything on you at all?  Most of these guys probably just want to look at a woman's body, maybe have some level of interaction with that woman because it's all they can get. 
Since they're already getting what they want for free, most of them probably only give you a little money out of pity because they feel sorry for you.

When I log in on mfc I always know that the first 5 or 8 people that write something in my room are 100% broke. They want attention and jump in the room before you get burned out on the fake compliment.

They want attention, you want money.  But they don't value your attention very highly, since you give it to any stranger with a few dollars.

Hierarchy is another aspect to camming that again wasn't a focus pre-MFC. If you're a model that draws a big enough crowd members will tip a certain amount  without asking. Now move down the page and your tips from that same members will be less. The member may like you and enjoy your company but the site crowd has determined you're valued at less than models above.

So the customers give you a place on their list, and you give them a place on your list.  You have made it clear that you value some people less than others.  Fair is fair, don't whine about it when you're doing the same thing.

Even on chaturbate I'll have an appearance of members that are "dark purple" meaning they tipped over 1000 tokens within the last 24 hrs (somewhere else)  but they hang out in my room for 5-6hrs not tipping anything". The same member will continue to show up over and over again almost loudly chatting in the room in a "look a me guys I'm a 1000+ tipper daily". Again it has little to do about me and more about him getting the attention of men in the room. He spent the money he planned to spend that day but still wants that "wow look at me" attention. In this case he goes from room to room with his deep purple name tag trying to show models and members alike " I have money". There's a 1% chance he'll ever spend it on you so I tend to block what I consider "the attention whore" after his third visit.

You're jealous that he spent money on another woman instead of you, so you block him.  You want attention and loyalty from men, but you don't want to give attention or loyalty.  You want to feel secure in knowing that a man is devoted to you, but you're terrified of depending on just one man for that validation.  So you make sure no one man is ever that important, and you get as many men as possible to give you that attention and devotion, and they're all disposable because you have so many backups.  It's their place to be 1 of hundreds - but you don't want to share their affection with even 1 other woman, so you block them. 

And while you talk about "they're just worried about other men", you seem highly concerned with other "models".  Have you heard of "projection"? 

It's not so much about how these guys treat you;  it's about how they treat you compared to how they treat other girls.  So you can brag and people can ooh and ahh over your ranking and your fans and whatever else you have more of, so you can show off and feel better than other women.

The direct " I know what I want" type is incredibly rare.

Not really.  There are millions of men who know exactly what they want:  a virgin who will marry him and stay faithful the rest of their lives. 

But I don't suppose there's any use trying to have a conversation with you about anything other than yourself, and all the problems with getting money for being naked, and how all these guys are so rude because they won't just give you all their money. 

I think I'll go read some waitress complain about how waitressing is the hardest job.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: