Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Transactions takin up to 48h ??  (Read 1565 times)
DavieT1337 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:04:25 AM

Hi there guys,

got some problems usin the network - i`ve sended 48 hours ago 2 transactions and there are still not confirmated....   Shocked

What can i do?  Roll Eyes

regards
DavieT1337

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mezmerizer9

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:24:37 AM

Hi there guys,

got some problems usin the network - i`ve sended 48 hours ago 2 transactions and there are still not confirmated....   Shocked

regards
DavieT1337
You should post the tx to us. We can identify what's problem with your transaction. Nornally the problem should be that you didn't pay enough fee. You should stop the rebroadcasting of the transaction to the other nodes and wait the tx excluded from the mempool. You can wait until the tx dispears from block explorer. Then you can resend again!

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████?7?3████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution       

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation 

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:30:20 AM

Hi there guys,

regards
DavieT1337

Nothing you can do !
if your transaction is taking more than 2 days , there is not necessary that the problem is miners fee , already thousands od transactions are pending from more than 7 days , mine got struck for 3 days but finally got confirmed.
You can always from time to time check the nodes propagation (it may be changing from time to time)that your wallet is broadcasting your transaction , but no miners are confirming as soon as a miner will confirm , you gonna have it confirm.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:45:14 AM

Hi there guys,

regards
DavieT1337

Nothing you can do !
if your transaction is taking more than 2 days , there is not necessary that the problem is miners fee , already thousands od transactions are pending from more than 7 days , mine got struck for 3 days but finally got confirmed.
You can always from time to time check the nodes propagation (it may be changing from time to time)that your wallet is broadcasting your transaction , but no miners are confirming as soon as a miner will confirm , you gonna have it confirm.
We can delete the unconfirmed transaction and resend it with higher standard fee.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=232979.0

achow101
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6531

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:14:00 AM

Hi there guys,

regards
DavieT1337

Nothing you can do !
We can delete the unconfirmed transaction and resend it with higher standard fee.

You cannot delete a transaction. You must close the wallet and wait a few days until the transaction is forgotten by the network. When that happens, you won't be able to find it in any block explorer and you won't see it in your client. Then you can resend it with a higher fee.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:02:49 AM

Hi there guys,

regards
DavieT1337

meeh, just read other posts/threads in this section, it is every time same. only thing you can do is simply wait and next time set higher fee to make sure, that your TX will be confirmed faster than others..network is flooded with some spam attacks these days, so everybody had similar problems..
DavieT1337 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 10:10:03 AM

Hi there Guys,

thankx for ure replys so far.

Here u got an link from the Blockchain where the Transaction shows up:
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/d7715ae2ebfd4c888a5ed107ad56ba2f49dd55c16892a070989b6ae07fd2e735

I did update my wallet from 10 to 10.2 if it is nessasary. Still no confirmations  Sad I hope u guys are right and i get the Coins back Smiley

regards
DavieT1337

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 11:39:42 AM

Hi there Guys,

https://blockchain.info/de/tx/d7715ae2ebfd4c888a5ed107ad56ba2f49dd55c16892a070989b6ae07fd2e735

I did update my wallet from 10 to 10.2 if it is nessasary. Still no confirmations  Sad I hope u guys are right and i get the Coins back Smiley

regards
DavieT1337

The fee is fine under normal circumstances. Once the spam[1] is cleared (whenever that is) your TX will get confirmed. Bitcoin core will keep broadcasting it until its confirmed.

Hi there guys,

regards
DavieT1337

Nothing you can do !

You cannot delete a transaction. You must close the wallet and wait a few days until the transaction is forgotten by the network. When that happens, you won't be able to find it in any block explorer and you won't see it in your client. Then you can resend it with a higher fee.

No, when the network has forgotten your wallet has not. Bitcoin core will just rebroadcast it. You have to manually delete it from your local wallet with tools like pywallet.

[1] there are currently 40k TX waiting for a confirmation

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DavieT1337 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:50:49 PM

Hi there Guys,

regards
DavieT1337

The fee is fine under normal circumstances. Once the spam[1] is cleared (whenever that is) your TX will get confirmed. Bitcoin core will keep broadcasting it until its confirmed.

Hi there guys,

regards
DavieT1337

Nothing you can do !

No, when the network has forgotten your wallet has not. Bitcoin core will just rebroadcast it. You have to manually delete it from your local wallet with tools like pywallet.

[1] there are currently 40k TX waiting for a confirmation

Hmm. That means i can`t delete the Transaction with Bitcoin Core, but with pywallet. How does this work?
Could it not be possible to just wait for the confirmation?
I mean if 40k T are waiting... maybe im in the quie .. from 10.07.  Huh

achow101
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6531

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:29:56 PM

Hmm. That means i can`t delete the Transaction with Bitcoin Core, but with pywallet. How does this work?
Here is a quick guide on how to delete the transaction from your wallet with pywallet. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=35214.0

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 03:53:31 PM

-snip-

Yes, you can wait, but people will "cut the line" while you do. Many have already increased the fees when creating a transaction in order to get it to confirm fast. They will jump ahead in the queue in front of you and increase the time you have to wait to increase. Some miners also used the blocks they find to remove some of the inputs created by the spam, which is good for the network, but also means that the block will not confirm any other transactions. This also increases your time (as well as everyone elses) waiting time in the queue.

Unfortunately its that you have a certain position within the queue, e.g. spot 423593 and once the 423592 transactions in front of you are confirmed its your turn. Its more complicated and if the spammers can afford to spam the network for the next 3 months you will have to sit this out.

The alternative is to remove the TX from your bitcoin core so it does not longer rebroadcast it, wait for ~6-18 hours to make sure the network forgets about the transaction and create a double spend with a higher fee.

This is normal and everything will be alright.

Nothing we currently experience with bitcoin should be considered normal. The network is under attack and we can certainly adapt to the situation should this become normal, but Id like to hope that we return to the usual waiting queue of 0-6k transactions soon.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
DavieT1337 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:36:18 PM

Hi There Guys

Still no confirmations after 4 Days.

Made my 3th Transaction with the biggest fee i could pay ~ 66000 Satoschi.

https://blockchain.info/address/12854DSCRTpxTGXXJiZsVMZY9W9eNAtqYk
Here u should see 3 unconfirmed Transactions!

https://blockchain.info/de/tx/8235c99c777bfbb718e5b4affc96c0901a0065bd3e5da5e21e3bf1479c6fda46

still awaitin for the 3th to show up.

Could anybody please help me? Do you also got the same Problems by sending BTC ?
I´ve receaved 2 Transactions while all this happens with NO PROBLEM.

So what am im doing wront - Im doing it simple quit the same as always.

Your Answers would be my pleasure.

regards
DavieT1337

Genesys

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:07:26 AM

I had to change miner's fees from nothing (well virtually nothing  Wink) to high priority because I have 3 stuck transactions that will not get a confirmation.
It is frustrating.  Angry
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:24:50 PM

I can help...

kenscho

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:50:54 AM

i have the same problem here:
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/2c4dbd11ba4cd100fc29fc47101693985fda58b7c6b10821e3485f551f225a15?show_adv=true

no confirmations about 1.5 days!
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 08:26:47 AM

Sent you a PM.

DavieT1337 (OP)

View Profile WWW