Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:32:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freerolls at Betcoin  (Read 659 times)
BTCBinary (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:32:14 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 08:49:32 PM by BTCBinary

Here you can find the weekly passwords for a few Betcoin freerolls were you can win some BTC to fill your stack!

http://grindabit.com/freerolls/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:11:57 PM

You gave the wrong link I assume: This one is better; http://grindabit.com/freerolls/
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:53:01 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2015, 11:04:49 PM by Junko

Where do you get the passwords tho?

*Edit: Oh, nevermind. I see where now.
BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:52:39 PM

You gave the wrong link I assume: This one is better; http://grindabit.com/freerolls/

Sorry my bad. That is the correct link.

You can find some passwords for other tournaments there as well. Once you collect a good amount you can recharge your account to get the 100% or plus prize. you should try to find which of the poker rooms has the best offer!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 08:02:21 PM

I think the link is a guide or simple explanation if what is bitcoin poker. Op you have a wrong link to share with us. Update the link..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aemon

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:10:58 PM

What sort of stuff is at this site?  What doe free rolls give you?  Is there a limit to how many times you have to play the free roll money in order to withdrawl?
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:33:19 PM

The link not found error .Btw what is the best way to get passwords ? Anybody ever won some good amount of btc's here ? I thought the site is completely suspicious but after reading this thread I don't think so.Could someone help in getting free rolls ? The passwords are much needed.
BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:45:23 AM

What sort of stuff is at this site?  What doe free rolls give you?  Is there a limit to how many times you have to play the free roll money in order to withdrawl?

There is no limit to the number of freerolls you might enroll, at least on betcoin, Nitrogen or SWpoker.

As for the doe, you can get a good amount if you are a winner. After some wins you have a nice stack to play with. And with that stack you can recharge another Poker room account and collect the first deposit offer.

If you have the brains and the luck, you can use this technique in several rooms.  
Mo2015

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 01:58:23 AM

Here you can find the weekly passwords for a few Betcoin freerolls were you can win some BTC to fill your stack!

I'm just curious have you ever won any btc in the free roll ? I've never been able to win anything. But I might just suck lol

katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:13:16 AM

there is not just betcoin passwords.
there is luckyflop,nitrogen,(betcoin) everyone of those poker sites have grindabit freerolls Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
BTCBinary (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:35:29 PM

I'm just curious have you ever won any btc in the free roll ? I've never been able to win anything. But I might just suck lol

Actualy these tournaments are pretty easy to play. I have won a some doe a lot of times. You just need to get in the first 10 for the usual Freeroll at betcoin. As for the grindabit, as more player come in the positions will get compensation.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:38:34 PM

Sorry my bad. That is the correct link.

You can find some passwords for other tournaments there as well. Once you collect a good amount you can recharge your account to get the 100% or plus prize. you should try to find which of the poker rooms has the best offer!

Better post this in your original post because some lazy users are tired of scrolling for finding a simple link. Tongue
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:56:09 PM

Actualy these tournaments are pretty easy to play. I have won a some doe a lot of times. You just need to get in the first 10 for the usual Freeroll at betcoin. As for the grindabit, as more player come in the positions will get compensation.

YEAH but everything happens behind the bars you have no idea how the websites make money.Their programs are so advanced that they switch the rolls on the players betting most of the money and is transacted to the rolls with the lesser amount.They never lose they are always even with the money.
Mo2015

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:04:24 PM

YEAH but everything happens behind the bars you have no idea how the websites make money.Their programs are so advanced that they switch the rolls on the players betting most of the money and is transacted to the rolls with the lesser amount.They never lose they are always even with the money.

What site are you talking about? Are you talking about Dice games? You are basically saying the site cheats?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: