Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a trader looking for reliable steady supply of bitcoins?  (Read 484 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 11:47:30 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 04:58:06 AM by culexevilman

Hello everyone, we love to talk anyone who wishes to purchase coins at bulk pricing, we offer very fast and competitive pricing, looking for active traders who would like to get low percentage coins for trading.

We are in the Bay Area, CA, building a private trading desk firm. We offer liquidity for sellers who wishes to get steady and hassle free supply of coins to trade.

Our current pricing tiers.

min. purchase is 3K USD, increments in 100's ONLY.

3K USD to 5.5K USD

3%

6K USD to 9.5K USD

2.5%

10K USD to 15K USD

2%

15K+ USD

PM me for best quote.

SECURE LIVE CHAT for clients. Even better pricing for recurring clients.

We accept bank wires, WU, MG, cash deposit at most major banks. For large transactions, wires are recommended.

If you are in the Bay Area in CA, we welcome

Coins are released as soon as payment clears. Varies by payment method.

More updates coming soon... in progress.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Panthers52

Activity: 675
Merit: 502

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 12:58:39 AM

Are your prices a premium over the market rate or a discount below the market rate?

Also are you willing to use a reputable escrow or does your buyer need to send you the fiat first? 

PGP 827D2A60

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
btctxns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:06:28 AM

Are your prices a premium over the market rate or a discount below the market rate?

Also are you willing to use a reputable escrow or does your buyer need to send you the fiat first? 

We can be optimistic but I highly doubt it's a discount rate.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:23:20 AM

Prices are above market. If you wanted below market 5% we have to do 100k+ block trades.

Escrow are welcome, however buyer is responsible for fees. I did about 180k in HW sales last year all without a single escrow so I have a few people here who can vouch for me.

Coins are released instantly after payment clears.
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 02:28:28 PM

Prices are above market. If you wanted below market 5% we have to do 100k+ block trades.

Escrow are welcome, however buyer is responsible for fees. I did about 180k in HW sales last year all without a single escrow so I have a few people here who can vouch for me.

While I probably would be able to do a $100k block trade, or close to it, doing so would require me to sell off some assets that I am not sure would be best for me to sell at this time.

There is also the issue of trust, as I am not sure I would trust someone one here with that much of my own money, and I am not sure I would trust a site like LBC to be able to make a fair decision in the event of a dispute. This would mean we would need to do a direct trade. I know that I would not trust you with that much of my own money, and I don't think it would be prudent for you to trust me with that much of your own money (it would actually be reckless IMO) based on my reputation on here.

Lastly, doing such a large trade would likely cause activity on my bank accounts that would potentially cause my bank accounts to be closed which would really not be worth the risk, especially for the amount of money I could potentially make from this deal.

Also on your end, you might be willing to sell at a discount in order to maintain your privacy, however I don't think you would be able to keep your information private in this large of a deal, nor would you be able to maintain your anonymity (and neither would I, which I value). I would think you would be able to sell $100k worth of bitcoin on an exchange without moving the market by more then 5%.

I think this would be an overall bad deal for both parties.

I do appreciate the offer and I do appreciate the time you took in responding to me.

Regards
Panthers52 

PGP 827D2A60

Tabata11

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:08:55 PM

Are you a registered MSB?
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:30:34 PM

Are you a registered MSB?

Agent of an MSB. In the state of CA.
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:32:38 PM

I might be able to fly to you, if you are serious about trading.

While I probably would be able to do a $100k block trade, or close to it, doing so would require me to sell off some assets that I am not sure would be best for me to sell at this time.

There is also the issue of trust, as I am not sure I would trust someone one here with that much of my own money, and I am not sure I would trust a site like LBC to be able to make a fair decision in the event of a dispute. This would mean we would need to do a direct trade. I know that I would not trust you with that much of my own money, and I don't think it would be prudent for you to trust me with that much of your own money (it would actually be reckless IMO) based on my reputation on here.

Lastly, doing such a large trade would likely cause activity on my bank accounts that would potentially cause my bank accounts to be closed which would really not be worth the risk, especially for the amount of money I could potentially make from this deal.

Also on your end, you might be willing to sell at a discount in order to maintain your privacy, however I don't think you would be able to keep your information private in this large of a deal, nor would you be able to maintain your anonymity (and neither would I, which I value). I would think you would be able to sell $100k worth of bitcoin on an exchange without moving the market by more then 5%.

I think this would be an overall bad deal for both parties.

I do appreciate the offer and I do appreciate the time you took in responding to me.

Regards
Panthers52  
Panthers52

#SuperBowl50 #NFCchamps

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:39:17 PM

I wouldn't be comfortable meeting in person to trade, especially with that large amounts of money. The possible attack vectors that would result in me potentially getting scammed are simply too high, plus when that large of money (most likely cash) is involved, my personal safety would be put into question as well.

I hope you understand my concerns.

PGP 827D2A60

culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:48:05 PM

I wouldn't be comfortable meeting in person to trade, especially with that large amounts of money. The possible attack vectors that would result in me potentially getting scammed are simply too high, plus when that large of money (most likely cash) is involved, my personal safety would be put into question as well.

I hope you understand my concerns.

Of course we do bank wires and cashiers checks for large amounts anyways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: