Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mt.Gox account verification delays and solutions  (Read 808 times)
Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2013, 09:00:24 AM

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130220.html

TOKYO, JAPAN - February 20, 2013 - Due to the increasing number of new Mt.Gox users who have been applying for verification status, we have been experiencing some delays in reviewing everyone's applications within the last few weeks. Please accept our deepest apologies regarding this matter.

Also, to put an end to this delay, we would like to announce that we have three new staff in training, to work alongside our working team of four, and scheduled to be deployed on the 2nd week of March.

Once again, please accept our deepest apologies on this delay as we are working hard on handling this issue as fast as possible.

Regards
Mt.Gox Co. Ltd Team.

Media Contacts
press@mtgox.com

Mt.Gox : The Leading International Bitcoin Exchange.
Mt.Gox Merchant Solutions :   Now Available!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 12:31:48 PM

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130220.html

TOKYO, JAPAN - February 20, 2013 - Due to the increasing number of new Mt.Gox users who have been applying for verification status, we have been experiencing some delays in reviewing everyone's applications within the last few weeks. Please accept our deepest apologies regarding this matter.

Also, to put an end to this delay, we would like to announce that we have three new staff in training, to work alongside our working team of four, and scheduled to be deployed on the 2nd week of March.

Once again, please accept our deepest apologies on this delay as we are working hard on handling this issue as fast as possible.

Regards
Mt.Gox Co. Ltd Team.

Media Contacts
press@mtgox.com

I see that you just added a handy "position in verification queue". Nice, that should avoid users asking about where they are standing at. Anyhow I'm in position 320 after a full week. I did not move any position during this morning, hope that moves fast. It's really a problem to be willing to enter such a volatile market and having to wait for more than a week to start trading.

2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
February 21, 2013, 01:04:07 PM

could you also provide statements pertaining our place in the queue of SEPA withdrawals?
my withdrawals keep PILING THE FUCK UP, where SEPA is supposed to be an OVERNIGHT affair!

I have withdrawals from Feb 8 on PENDING!
I have withdrawals from the 13th, 14th, 15th and 18th as "confirmed".

One email a day would suffice:

"Dear Mr Level II trusted Heavytrading Customer,

you currently have the following withdrawals open:

date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status

for a total of 21.000€.
Your withdrawals are currrently positioned at #X in the queue, with a total if 987.511.669€ being processed before yours.

Cheers

the MtgoX fractional reserve team."
Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2013, 05:21:40 AM

could you also provide statements pertaining our place in the queue of SEPA withdrawals?
my withdrawals keep PILING THE FUCK UP, where SEPA is supposed to be an OVERNIGHT affair!

I have withdrawals from Feb 8 on PENDING!
I have withdrawals from the 13th, 14th, 15th and 18th as "confirmed".

One email a day would suffice:

"Dear Mr Level II trusted Heavytrading Customer,

you currently have the following withdrawals open:

date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status
date time amount status

for a total of 21.000€.
Your withdrawals are currently positioned at #X in the queue, with a total if 987.511.669€ being processed before yours.

Cheers

the MtgoX fractional reserve team."

It is strange that you are blocked for just 21€. Did you open a ticket ? What is your ticket number that we can see this (PM me please)

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 05:25:03 AM

Lolz.  Notice the three digits after the . and the double . .

In many countries . = ,
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2013, 05:25:39 AM

It is strange that you are blocked for just 21€. Did you open a ticket ? What is your ticket number that we can see this (PM me please)

I think you misread that.  It looks like he's put 21 thousand Euro as the total judging by the three zeroes after the period (some countries use a period rather than a comma as the thousands separator).

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2013, 07:22:28 AM

I think you misread that.  It looks like he's put 21 thousand Euro as the total judging by the three zeroes after the period (some countries use a period rather than a comma as the thousands separator).

Indeed... I misread that, still we need to check nevertheless

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: