Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:36:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptotipz scammed on Just-Dice  (Read 2907 times)
Bluewaffle

Activity: 291
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:24:44 PM

Hey whattup Master doogson just came by to drop my 2 cents in ...imo i think that kd souldnt get shit back ...if it sounds wrong to anyone then you guys are idiots if he doesnt get any consequences for his terrible actions then he wont learn a thing ..as well as any other scammers..he should be left with nothing like psy would have been if it wasnt for you.he shouldnt getanything maybe 1-5 clam if thateven 5 1000% max but he needs to have consequence ifhe gets 800 clam then hes still coming up i think the remainder of the clams should be split up 300 clams diveded equally between you psy v1 and me..lol jk but really think should be split up evenly 100 for you 100 for psy n 100 for v1 then the remaining clams should be ussed for some type of promotion / giveway for all current users(not new)or i guess like everyone has been saying tip everyone but i think some type of game/promo/giveaway would be a lot more fun and prob help everyone on getting their minds off that bs that had happened with kd v1 and psy...just my 2 cents ty

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:31:01 AM

Hey whattup Master doogson just came by to drop my 2 cents in ...imo i think that kd souldnt get shit back ...if it sounds wrong to anyone then you guys are idiots if he doesnt get any consequences for his terrible actions then he wont learn a thing ..as well as any other scammers..he should be left with nothing like psy would have been if it wasnt for you.he shouldnt getanything maybe 1-5 clam if thateven 5 1000% max but he needs to have consequence ifhe gets 800 clam then hes still coming up i think the remainder of the clams should be split up 300 clams diveded equally between you psy v1 and me..lol jk but really think should be split up evenly 100 for you 100 for psy n 100 for v1 then the remaining clams should be ussed for some type of promotion / giveway for all current users(not new)or i guess like everyone has been saying tip everyone but i think some type of game/promo/giveaway would be a lot more fun and prob help everyone on getting their minds off that bs that had happened with kd v1 and psy...just my 2 cents ty

That's quite the 2 cents...

I think the consequence is that he was caught, realised I was about to publish the evidence, and so he confessed before I did it. It looks better if he confesses because it was playing on his conscience rather than me posting proof. The consequence is also that his coins are taken and used to pay back psy and v1. It's possible that he's telling the truth, and he was merely impersonating "tasha" - it which case he's out 800 of his own CLAMs on the deal. That seems like punishment enough. I don't see how we can justify taking his whole balance when there's no evidence that it isn't rightfully his.

If KD wants to offer up a portion of the remaining 827 CLAM to fund a promotion, that would be cool - like how he said he was OK with given the 800 CLAM to make v1 whole. But that's up to him, and not something I can justify forcing upon him.

KD/cryptotipz, I know you're reading this. What do you have to say?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
psy112

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

psygambler

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:56:29 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 06:08:47 AM by psy112

That's quite the 2 cents...

I think the consequence is that he was caught, realised I was about to publish the evidence, and so he confessed before I did it. It looks better if he confesses because it was playing on his conscience rather than me posting proof. The consequence is also that his coins are taken and used to pay back psy and v1. It's possible that he's telling the truth, and he was merely impersonating "tasha" - it which case he's out 800 of his own CLAMs on the deal. That seems like punishment enough. I don't see how we can justify taking his whole balance when there's no evidence that it isn't rightfully his.

If KD wants to offer up a portion of the remaining 827 CLAM to fund a promotion, that would be cool - like how he said he was OK with given the 800 CLAM to make v1 whole. But that's up to him, and not something I can justify forcing upon him.

KD/cryptotipz, I know you're reading this. What do you have to say?

I think Blue is right, if we give KD the rest back it's just wrong! Why should he get he's money back? Does he even know how much pain he inflicted in my personal life by doing this!! And that he kept on talking to me like nothing happened, asking me personal question to soothe his conscience. But I think it's right to ask KD what he want's to be done with the money, but he  shouldn't be given them back!! That's like saying it's ok to scam people, you'll get the profit you make back! If you rob a bank, take the money and win on blackjack, the court will never let you keep any of the "profit", why should this be different?

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:04:52 AM

Ha, I guess in many contexts there would be the whole "which charity do you want me to donate these confiscated funds to" question,  but in the face of the evidence which has been posted it seems that since everyone has been made whole, it makes sense to return what's left over to KD.  Nevertheless, in this scenario Doog doesn't get  cut even tho he's done quite a bit of extra work to track down what happened and straighten it all out.  So there should be some argument made for Doog just keeping some portion of it for his troubles.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:30:27 AM

Why should he get he's money back?

The answer is in the question: because it's his...

Does he even know how much pain he inflicted in my personal life by doing this!! And that he kept on talking to me like nothing happened, asking me personal question to soothe his conscience.

That's a dick move for sure. But does it give us the right to steal his coins.

But I think it's right to ask KD what he want's to be done with the money, but he  shouldn't be given them back!! That's like saying it's ok to scam people, you'll get the profit you make back!

He gambled the 1000 you sent him to 1400, stole it from you, then lost it all on bitdice. Then he bought some more CLAMs, won a bunch from them, and you got your 1400 back from those winnings. The remaining ~827 CLAM is what's left of his winnings, from a separate deposit on a separate account. So he's not getting any kind of profit from scamming, and is possibly taking a 800 CLAM loss, refunding 800 CLAMs to v1 that he possibly didn't steal.

in this scenario Doog doesn't get  cut even tho he's done quite a bit of extra work to track down what happened and straighten it all out.  So there should be some argument made for Doog just keeping some portion of it for his troubles.

v1 tipped me something like 100 CLAM already. I figure dealing with this kind of mess is part of the job. Although I guess a lot of sites wouldn't do it.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 07:18:15 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 07:28:32 AM by psy112

The answer is in the question: because it's his...

This kind of thinking is the exact same thing that is wrong with the law system in sweden! Here you get a "bonus" if you do 2 crime. Do 1 crime, get full time, do 2 crimes and get half of on the second one!  This should hurt KD's wallet as much as it hurt mine and V1

That's a dick move for sure. But does it give us the right to steal his coins.
It's not stealing, it's the fine for the crime committed

v1 tipped me something like 100 CLAM already. I figure dealing with this kind of mess is part of the job. Although I guess a lot of sites wouldn't do it.

I tipped you and V1 50 clams each also!

But in the end I want to hear what KD's says about the 800 left! If the coming true part just was a try to save his own skin! What if you didn't had found out that it was him?

BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:12:10 AM

In all seriousness, we already know KD is gonna gamble and lose all his clams again. He's a degenerate dicer, the worst degenerate there has ever been too - he turned 1 btc into 1000 btc and failed to cash out ANY of it before losing it all. 200 clams to 6000+ and oh look he has 800 left now...not a penny cashed out either too hes said...

Why save the misery of him losing the funds and have it given to charity which it will serve a better purpose then fueling his addiction further?

His poor girlfriend - apparently he told her hes stopped gambling and that hes bettering himself and all - if only she knew how much of a con man and degen he is. Hopefully she will discover this before its too late down the road for her heart. I send my prayers out to his girlfriend in hope that she will realize hes not a guy she deserves...

*Prays*

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:15:45 PM

I decided to send KD his remaining 827 CLAMs back, and asked if he wanted to make a donation to charity or anything from them first:

08:56:42 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> I will donate 50 CLAMs to Feed Some Children by Dabs, but do you want me to post on the thread for sure? I have a feeling that might just cause more tension
08:57:26 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> i don't really need everyone knowing i donated to charity, i'm fine if you just send 50 from it as long as you know, i mean i know i did a terrible thing and tried to cover it up and all
08:58:19 (1) <@dooglus> → (1171846) <babyBank> I'm not an expert on how to recover from shit like this, of course
08:58:24 (1) <@dooglus> → (1171846) <babyBank> maybe it's best if you don't post, idk
08:59:02 (1) <@dooglus> → (1171846) <babyBank> I can just post that I gave it back, minus a 50 clam donation to dabs' charity
08:59:10 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> i don't plan to recover my rep from this, I don't think its possible but i don't want to cause any more controversy so i think its best i don't post, and i'l send 50 to the charity, or you can just send 50 from mine before you give it to me
08:59:31 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> okay that sounds good, thank you so much
08:59:55 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> i don't know if there's any other person that would have actually agreed to send me my money back after i did such a bad and terrible thing
09:00:00 (1) <@dooglus> → (1171846) <babyBank> shall i tip it to you public or private?
09:00:04 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> but this really shows that you are fair and impartial
09:00:37 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> i don't mind if its a public tip, but i don't want you to have a headache if people keep spamming you with questions, but if they do i'll answer them
09:01:41 INFO: sent 777.68994335 CLAM to (1171846) <babyBank>
09:02:32 INFO: you received a 25 CLAM tip from (1171846) <babyBank>
09:02:55 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> i just wanted to say sorry so much for giving you such trouble and tahnk you for dealing with my mess again and the 25 is just a sorry and a thank you
09:03:54 (1) <@dooglus> → (1171846) <babyBank> thanks. please don't do it again - it's a serious waste of my time dealing with all this shit Smiley
09:05:02 (1171846) <babyBank> → (1) <@dooglus> i promise you i won't do it again, and just to let you know I really was not Tasha and didn't scam v1, but I do understand that I was a jerk and acted like the scammer, but I hope you're able to get him/her as well

So there's 50 CLAM from KD and 25 from me waiting for Dabs' "feed some children" charity. I posted to confirm he's still doing it:

Hi Dabs.

Are you still doing this?

Is xGyiXkSUzGLmaCYr9FtnEALGzx1RdvKTXc still the right CLAM address?

If not, I'll send the 75 CLAM to Marty's crypto for kids charity, as listed on http://clamclient.com/bazaar/.

I'll post an update here when I hear back from Dabs.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:21:31 PM

Seems like a happy ending.  KD seems to be trying to get back on the straight-and-narrow.  GL, KD, be nice!
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:55:31 PM

Yep, my vote is on donate to charity. Smiley
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:24:58 AM

Cryptotipz is a fucking scammer, he his the guy under recent polybit and PROpayment scams.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
psy112

psygambler

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:31:08 AM

Cryptotipz is a fucking scammer, he his the guy under recent polybit and PROpayment scams.

Got any links and proof of that? just interested in it.

dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:01:56 PM

So there's 50 CLAM from KD and 25 from me waiting for Dabs' "feed some children" charity. I posted to confirm he's still doing it:

Hi Dabs.

Are you still doing this?

Is xGyiXkSUzGLmaCYr9FtnEALGzx1RdvKTXc still the right CLAM address?

If not, I'll send the 75 CLAM to Marty's crypto for kids charity, as listed on http://clamclient.com/bazaar/.

I'll post an update here when I hear back from Dabs.

I heard nothing from him yet. I'll try PMing him:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:15:17 PM

Got any links and proof of that? just interested in it.

Ill refer you to one of my last post on polybit thread. I dont know if you followed this thread but dev did a little ICO. Pratically nobody bought this coin because it was too fishy. One dude from nowhere said on the forum that he bought like 3.7 btc worth of poly. After that, cryptotipz also claim like 2 btc of Poly. I found this little weird for an investment. So i decided to compare the created date of the obviously fack account (cryptoguides) and cryptotipz. This is exactly the same date (21 december 2013)... Mmm after that, i went to twitter and i see stuff like that on cryptotipz account:

CryptoTipz on Twitter:
24 juin 2015 - INSIDER NEWS: Polybit (POLY) will be pumped tomorrow on C-Cex. Do not miss out, load up now. Mark my words ...

He tried to delete all his tweet since couple of days, but you still can get it from gooogle. This is clear he has something to do with this scam.

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:35:53 AM

This was really nice work by dooglus with the assist from Alex.  I'm so happy that everyone got their coins back and it's nice to see the community working together against scammers.

While I don't like the idea of you giving him his "winnings", I can't come up with a compelling argument that does not make you judge, jury and executor, so that seems reasonable.

I am amazed he was so foolish as to come back after scamming - "return to the scene of the crime"!  I wonder if all that has really happened is he'll be more clever if he scams in the future.
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:35:08 AM

Dabs got back to me. He's still running his child-feeding thing:

Hi. No, that is my clamcoin-qt address.

xGyiXkSUzGLmaCYr9FtnEALGzx1RdvKTXc

Still accepting. For all alt-coins, I simply run them through an exchange and convert them to bitcoins, then convert them to Philippine Pesos. Sometimes I just skip a step and use the alt-coins, and take out the equivalent bitcoins or fiat and add them to the donated pile.

so I sent him the 75 CLAMs.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:53:35 AM

Banks do the same thing, they wait until an account has a lot of money in it and then freeze it.

Then they take what you've stolen and give the rest back to you? Or what's your point?

██████████         
      ██████████████████