Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123395 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:12:43 PM

It really depends on who you are targeting, if you focus on the job hires then indeed and linkedin.
If it's gamers then Steam and other sources
If it's general youtube so the approach would be tailor fit for the demographic age and category of person you think is your primary consumer.

How internet marketing is the relevant to the job hiring in Linkedin or indeed and other factors you mentioned. You need to check the marketing company with the various option available in online. I hope Google adwords and Youtube channel are best option to market in online which is out of bitcoin.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:39:12 PM

It really depends on who you are targeting, if you focus on the job hires then indeed and linkedin.
If it's general youtube so the approach would be tailor fit for the demographic age and category of person you think is your primary consumer.

How internet marketing is the relevant to the job hiring in Linkedin or indeed and other factors you mentioned. You need to check the marketing company with the various option available in online. I hope Google adwords and Youtube channel are best option to market in online which is out of bitcoin.

These methods are effective. But the use of social networks is also of great importance. And you also need to write your own blog, where to write cognitive articles that would help people make money in your project
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:11:06 PM

Internet marketing is a good lesson that we need to learn, because thru the help of this knowledge it was easy to us to advertise product or site. Moreover, internet marketing was guide on how you introduce your goods and services to the market.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:47:47 PM

These methods are effective. But the use of social networks is also of great importance. And you also need to write your own blog, where to write cognitive articles that would help people make money in your project

Blog is also another good strategy to target your audience. But then again, you need to established authority in your subject matter and you need to write good articles, hundreds or even thousands to be able to get a lot of audience. And once you are already established then it would be very easy for you to get customers through affiliate link in your blog.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
konradp

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 10:12:05 AM

Bitcoin users can trade the currency electronically for goods and services, and a number of businesses worldwide are now accepting Bitcoins as payment  including several restaurants. In fact, financial experts have stated that the success of Bitcoin is dependent on businesses accepting it as a form of payment
which operates free from any centralized bank or fund. This means that unlike nearly all other types of currency, Bitcoin currency is not based on the value of stockpiles of gold and silver. Instead, its value is based on the belief in this particular system of electronic trading.
kelceyott

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:58:40 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Want to market through the intonet, you create your own website. Promote your product on the site and post it on social networks. Already a lot of people use this way. Firstly send the link to the people you know, if good product they will help you promote more.

Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Want to market through the intonet, you create your own website. Promote your product on the site and post it on social networks. Already a lot of people use this way. Firstly send the link to the people you know, if good product they will help you promote more.
Sounds easy but would really hard to do because doing marketting stuffs regarding on your product wont really be easy since you would really need skills on this one because if you dont have any idea regarding with these things then you would really have a hard time. Internet marketing is vast and it cant be learned on a short span of time. Some people do really have skills and talents on this one but sadly myself cant really able to cope up with this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

marketing if unique thing and awesome
What do you mean by unique and awesome? Marketing is needed for almost all products or services that we are offering. And in marketing there is something unique that you will do. In internet dont try to market with pop up ads because its annoying.
Hahaha. That's true, pop up ads are very annoying, there are a lot of pop up ads that are very annoying and I told to myself that I don't want to visit that site!!! Because it'a very disturbing. Maybe you can make your own sute and then share your link so you can make your marketing.

Since the beginning it was very annoying. But it's being minimized now, people tend to avoid those annoying popup ads and no one is gonna click it ever. Most of them are just click baits and this is not an effective way to market your products or services online.

Well, it is nowadays most sites online shop or all the existing site have advertising popups. Indeed it is not a problem for site owners, as indeed all the site owner also has a purpose in building the site. But indeed should the site owner should also always consider all the things there, for everyone to interact not only saw the ad but would like to find an insight, inspiration, etc. in viewing the site. Online services now is modern, but to the online service site that hasn't been famous shop is still very bad for the ad Setup. So we should be able to fix it if you have a plan to make the site's online shop

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

What do you mean by unique and awesome? Marketing is needed for almost all products or services that we are offering. And in marketing there is something unique that you will do. In internet dont try to market with pop up ads because its annoying.
Hahaha. That's true, pop up ads are very annoying, there are a lot of pop up ads that are very annoying and I told to myself that I don't want to visit that site!!! Because it'a very disturbing. Maybe you can make your own sute and then share your link so you can make your marketing.

Since the beginning it was very annoying. But it's being minimized now, people tend to avoid those annoying popup ads and no one is gonna click it ever. Most of them are just click baits and this is not an effective way to market your products or services online.

Well, it is nowadays most sites online shop or all the existing site have advertising popups. Indeed it is not a problem for site owners, as indeed all the site owner also has a purpose in building the site. But indeed should the site owner should also always consider all the things there, for everyone to interact not only saw the ad but would like to find an insight, inspiration, etc. in viewing the site. Online services now is modern, but to the online service site that hasn't been famous shop is still very bad for the ad Setup. So we should be able to fix it if you have a plan to make the site's online shop

It's not a problem for the website owners as they are also earning from those annoying popup advertisements. They don't care if their visitors will click it or not as long as it is being shown to their website and gets some views. This is the most annoying and unwanted way of doing internet marketing, I hope this will be obsolete soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

We all hate popups and they are really annoying. And I really hate if you visit sites that has popup and yes I wouldn't visit it again as well. I don't used popups to advertise or promote projects. I would rather used social media to promote it. Or just posting on forums or blogs. A lot of ways to really market your project and popup is not the best one for me.
Pop ups are really not a good idea for advertising because it is very annoying, sometimes they make a lot of way just to put their advertisement in you computer, sometimes even if you do not install some apps, it will appear in you computer, i caller it viruses, because sometimes its hard for me to uninstall it, sometimes I uninstall but it will appear again. So it is very annoying, I also choose to post in social media than to make popups, i don't want to get disapponted.
webcrypt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:30:02 PM

It's not a problem for the website owners as they are also earning from those annoying popup advertisements. They don't care if their visitors will click it or not as long as it is being shown to their website and gets some views. This is the most annoying and unwanted way of doing internet marketing, I hope this will be obsolete soon.

I agree popup need to go away. They annoy users, make websites look like trash and degrade the websites reputation.  Most clicks on popup are accidents so people get directed away from the site to some spammy trash.

They are also almost always not profitable. The ROI on popups is so small.. usually less then 1000-1 That means if you are paying .25 a click you will spend $250 to get 1 legit sale.

I love my Firefox Adblock.. Grin
martincamba

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:08:55 PM

I agree popup need to go away. They annoy users, make websites look like trash and degrade the websites reputation.  Most clicks on popup are accidents so people get directed away from the site to some spammy trash.

They are also almost always not profitable. The ROI on popups is so small.. usually less then 1000-1 That means if you are paying .25 a click you will spend $250 to get 1 legit sale.

Popup is about to die soon, on the next Chrome update that has its own ad block
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:20:16 PM

I agree popup need to go away. They annoy users, make websites look like trash and degrade the websites reputation.  Most clicks on popup are accidents so people get directed away from the site to some spammy trash.

Popup is about to die soon, on the next Chrome update that has its own ad block

Pop-up windows are used by inept newcomers. This is very aggressive advertising. Now the network business is changing and acting more gently on the target audience. You need to act in such a way that the potential partner himself comes into contact with you. This art is taught on expensive Internet marketing courses. Cheap courses teach you how to send spam
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:28:41 AM

Facebook marketing does it work?
 I dont understand the connection between my personal page and my business page i get activity on my personal page but those friends dont seem to visit my business page. Is this just a rule for big business?
If you want to advertise or make a hit on the internet a web page is better to try on because it much more convenient for people's to visit and you could possibly make an personal message through social media for your web page to be know more. I guess the main problem is the personal data or the main goal of your chosen business,before you start on making such web based business you will need to know what people's want for you to know on how you see going to manage it well.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:29:55 PM

I believe that internet marketing was largely help to crytocurrencies industry, because some of unemployed people were educate on how to earn income thru online blogging or advertising. Also, some people were become successful due to online marketing of products and goods.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

Internet marketing should have a combination of social media, blogging sites, websites, video sites, and others. These should all be interconnected through links and recommendations, leading anyone who visits on a single site to the very website where your product is offered. You will have to spend money for it for people to create various accounts that would increase traffic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:49:36 AM

I believe that internet marketing was largely help to crytocurrencies industry, because some of unemployed people were educate on how to earn income thru online blogging or advertising. Also, some people were become successful due to online marketing of products and goods.
Yes I believe too that internet marketing is the basic components that we need to learn in selling of goods and services thru online. Moreover even we can't educate regarding internet marketing I know that each of us have a natural talent that we need to discover and develop by it self.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:25:34 PM

Yes I believe too that internet marketing is the basic components that we need to learn in selling of goods and services thru online. Moreover even we can't educate regarding internet marketing I know that each of us have a natural talent that we need to discover and develop by it self.

I see it that internet marketing is really been an influence for all of us who wanted comfortable job online by doing it as a sustainable business sources nowadays. Also that's a big agree to that, educating someone with that marketing strategy talent with internet is not easy because every person has their own ability to handle the situation with regards to profitable type of money making online.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

In my view each and every human activity as well the functioning is related to the internet connectivity in one form or the other. Right now who are highly skilled in internet marketing can make a bigger earning. Learning about the market is not that easy as people think, so spending time on learning about internet marketing profits.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1351

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

In my view each and every human activity as well the functioning is related to the internet connectivity in one form or the other. Right now who are highly skilled in internet marketing can make a bigger earning. Learning about the market is not that easy as people think, so spending time on learning about internet marketing profits.

Of course Internet now has become a huge part of every humans in the world. That's why you will see a lot of them using "Google" to search for everything. Just try to search your own name in it and you will find "footprints" about yourself. That's the power of Internet.

Quote from: Images21 link=topic=1120060.msg20412926#msg20412926
Internet marketing should have a combination of social media, blogging sites, websites, video sites, and others. These should all be interconnected through links and recommendations, leading anyone who visits on a single site to the very website where your product is offered. You will have to spend money for it for people to create various accounts that would increase traffic.

I think this is called SEO/SMM. Its a total package that includes all the platform to advertise or promote a website. Actually it is easy to do if you know what you are doing, but for most post, its better to hire a professional to do this stuff. But with a lot of competitions out there, Internet Marketing companies now are offering the full package for a cheap price. But the problem its how effective this kind of method when applied to you website? So you should look for a company that have fully understood how to properly promote a particular site and not just creating multiple backlinks or video or forum posting irrelevant to your niche.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: