Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123395 times)
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:42:59 AM

The person above me covered this already - so much has changed during the past 2 years in terms of online marketing. Social platforms have gone from strength to strength and their are just too many variables to answer whether internet marketing is right for a particular business or service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:45:23 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Nobody can answer your question. It is too much complex it requires a lot of time , knowledge , testing
For me, bitcoin talk is a kind of Internet marketing. It means you will promote your products thru internet. Also in social medias but for this business you will promote every company in differents ways for example twitter and youtube. In twitter you will retweet all of their tweets and for youtube you will view their videos. Overall for me this is an effective way to promote something specially nowadays internet is so trend in our time. Internet marketing is great.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
Internet marketing is not easy for all. You should make a active team at first. You need some basic rules to know about marketing. A YouTube channel can be helpful for you. Making review on YouTube is effective way to advertising and you can get help by social media.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:56:16 PM

not all internet marketing = making money

real internet making with high security , best service , short time and global one is only = making money

In my opinion that internet marketing is all about making money and that's will be your very reason why you market it online.

High security is a different thing in the internet marketing and it should be done by the business owner itself.

It's an advertising on how you will attract a lot of customers and when you attract people to use and buy your product and services, that's how you make money.

vipercps

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:42:33 PM

It's no use investing heavily in marketing if you do not have a CRM system to manage the Leads, I recommend Sugar CRM

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████      
                █████████████████      
                 █████████████████      
                   █████████████████      
                    █████████████████      
                      █████████████████      
                       █████████████████      
                         █████████████████      
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:51:23 AM

Nowadays internet marketing identities were in colossal demand as everything is accessible through online administrations. Alongside that the ability in the internet marketing is an expanding, so a remark us ahead of the pack to get more business is conceivable just through web promoting. For this few examination and methodologies identifying with our service or products to advertise through web is an unquestionable requirement. Nowadays a few training programs too are accessible for the same.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:58:26 AM

Internet marketing is not easy for all. You should make a active team at first. You need some basic rules to know about marketing. A YouTube channel can be helpful for you. Making review on YouTube is effective way to advertising and you can get help by social media.

I have friends have facebook channel which is very famous around my city location but he does not have more followers in Youtube. We should have a proper tags while adding the videos in your channel.

Apart from that you can join in Google Adwords campaign to make your site or projects famous in your Google results.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

If you know how to create a program or to create a website then try to learn S.E.O. from google analytics. You can also create an ecommerce website since you want to sell your product. Ecommerce website with S.E.O. is a great combination to earn money if you just know the trick. Try to research on google and youtube, It will help you a lot.
JackMorris

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:01:57 PM

Internet marketing has converted me into a true believer. I used to be a stubborn in my beliefs - the product was always key to me. But the evidence is piling up at least in Malaysia where entire businesses run on IG, FB, and twitter. Internet millionaires are running the scene with indiscernible products, but extremely effective marketing.
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

In addition to social networks, you can still use special services that will attract the attention of partners to your project.
Now many such services are both paid and free of charge

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:52:42 PM

Internet marketing is a good way for selling products in different categories.for this job you should have knowledge about computer and Internet. You must need a active team & they should have basis knowledge about it.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:08:26 AM

You need to post on popular facebook groups. That's the easiest way and free to promote your products. You can try PPC, Adsense (if your product follow the requirements), Popads, and many more.

Also, the most important things, is that you need to build a website. At least a blog that have 1 post for your product. You surely don't want to type everysingle time to promote your products on facebook right ? Just type your website but don't do spam. Type a different paragraph and post 2 time a week. You can only spam in blogs, but you need to know the way.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:52:13 AM

In addition to social networks, you can still use special services that will attract the attention of partners to your project.
Now many such services are both paid and free of charge
Internet marketing is an activity when bitcoin introduce to world using social media. Also it is a kind of advertising when products or services are promote, moreover to encourage marketer or client to avail or to buy their services or product.
jerrykane

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:21:30 AM

Marketing contain many aspects. First you need know your target audience and set the goal. If you want to promote your product rank in Google, you can learn seo + sem skills. Social media like Facebook and twitter are also important. it can bring you more traffic. So there is a long way to go before you succeed in internet marketing. Good luck!
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:52:15 AM

Marketing contain many aspects. First you need know your target audience and set the goal. If you want to promote your product rank in Google, you can learn seo + sem skills. Social media like Facebook and twitter are also important. it can bring you more traffic. So there is a long way to go before you succeed in internet marketing. Good luck!

It can bring more traffic and is possible to give you more ranking if you'll do SEO marketing. SEO has been helpful and many experts are being hired on it because they can boost the product sales and awareness of the company. I'm not an expert of it and I keep on learning on how to do it because I see many successful stories from those SEO experts .

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chr!s w!lly

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:50:09 AM

internet marketing need time to make money so if you want fast way internet making isnot solve
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:06:27 PM

Internet marketing has no borders. A good start for many things nowadays are Youtube videos and google How to guides. After you get familiar with the basics you can move one step ahead and buy a few cheap guides in Ebay. Depending on your product you want to sell, if it is a digital good advertising it in some traffic exchange website maybe a good idea although many people haven't seen any good success with such sites. You can open up a website for your product and pay some good IT person to optimize the SEO so your website appears in the first page of google when searched with a few keywords you decide.

As you see there are a lot of options.

E-commerce is being taught to kids these days. Since then the internet became a multi billion industry and holds almost all of the advertisements and offerings nowadays. From Facebook groups to GC to telegram and slack, the method of communication have improved a lot and the method of spreading awareness to all people have became broader and wider so the best options for business nowadays is internet marketing.
From fake advertising to scams and to real ones, it's the responsibility of the individual to be careful and one of the best part of these internet marketing is that it lacks some medium of transactions and that's how cryptocurrencies are born. Wink

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:23:01 PM

internet marketing need time to make money so if you want fast way internet making isnot solve

It will eat a lot of time before harvesting the good days in internet marketing. People can even earn $1,000 / day because of successful internet marketing. But you do need to dedicate so much time, focus and courage for internet marketing. Because if you lack of those things you will never be successful in this, I have started to do it before as I thought it's easy but I was wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chrissss

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:30:57 AM

internet marketing is easy way to eran money you must have some skills like html5 , apk , java , python and will get more   
deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

Markering on social site like facebook would be good, people spend lots of time there anyway so that would work. But you got to have an interesting product and good headline for that so it wont annoy but get people to be interested on what you are selling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: