Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123395 times)
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:03:24 PM

Frankly I failed in internet marketing. May be I didn't have the brains for it. Besides, you need money to invest. It is just like any other business venture where you need capital. If you search the net, you will find a lot of info on how to become a successful internet marketer but I will tell you 2 sites where you will be able to gain knowledge --> Digital Point & Black Hat World Forums. Good luck with your venture.
I must say that it is your bad luck if you failed to perform well in internet marketing. Well this is not a surprising thing as there are so many others as well who cannot do well. It is because of the reason that internet marketing is not an easy thing to learn. It takes years and years of study, only then you can actually manage to make good amount of money in the world of internet marketing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:44:52 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Im not much knowledge about internet marketing cause im not have an experience of its ,but in my own researching and learning its hard to have a business in internet marketing  because you need more  a lot of money to invest this kind of business and once you failed its hard to recovered of lossing.its need more knowledge and brains once you joined this kind of business in order to succes,so good luck.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 07:01:25 AM

I don't think you need to know much about internet marketing. You can start social media marketing. All you need is a few social media accounts, like facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and tumblr.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

Frankly I failed in internet marketing. May be I didn't have the brains for it. Besides, you need money to invest. It is just like any other business venture where you need capital. If you search the net, you will find a lot of info on how to become a successful internet marketer but I will tell you 2 sites where you will be able to gain knowledge --> Digital Point & Black Hat World Forums. Good luck with your venture.
As much as internet marketing is a hot thing, it is not really a very hard thing to learn honestly. Like you said, there are so many resources online that one can make use of and get the best from it. It is a practical thing and not just about theory alone and the more you practice and put what you are learning to good use, the better you become. That forum you have mentioned among other forums has really been a good learning platform for me as well.
cryptolit

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

this is a multi trillion dollar industry. There are no 'experts' in internet marketing. Only people that know how to stay ahead of the curve by constantly testing, trying and learning.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:11:19 PM

this is a multi trillion dollar industry. There are no 'experts' in internet marketing. Only people that know how to stay ahead of the curve by constantly testing, trying and learning.

There are experts in internet marketing as it's one of the best way to market products, people tend to stay long time on internet so internet marketing experts figure it out. Just like in the financial terms or industry, there are people who are experts there and in this type of industry yes there are also experts.

I don't think you need to know much about internet marketing. You can start social media marketing. All you need is a few social media accounts, like facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and tumblr.

That's basic type of internet marketing but there is deeper part of it like SEO and that can also be learned.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

Internet marketing is not that much easy thing to do as most of us thinks of it. The fact is internet marketing is one of the most difficult thing to do and it really requires lot of time and personal efforts to become an expert in the field of internet marketing. Targeting the audience and that on internet is really a tricky thing. But once you learned it, then earning money will hardly be any issue for you.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 04:37:37 PM

There are experts in internet marketing as it's one of the best way to market products, people tend to stay long time on internet so internet marketing experts figure it out. Just like in the financial terms or industry, there are people who are experts there and in this type of industry yes there are also experts.

That's basic type of internet marketing but there is deeper part of it like SEO and that can also be learned.
Internet marketing has become a new way to promote business. Importantly majority of the people now own a smartphone as well has the knowledge to make use of internet. In the past when a product need to be promoted, then the concern company creates ads or promotes with ad boards spending big. Now such unwanted expenses has got cut down and now this has been becoming more effective that even you and me can create our own brand and make it popular if our services were good.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:11:57 PM

Internet marketing is a good way to generate profit if you have many skills and so long free time online. Otherwise you can't earn good income with this domain. Also it requires good budget for advertising and building your list.
You don't have to have many skills just to do internet marketing. I agree by having a lot of free time online because you need to focus on your goals and a lot of things to do. I haven known people that are into internet marketing and they really raking a lot of money now. But before they almost can't see a good outcome with their hard work but they believed on it and stand on what they believed so they are raking the good harvest today.
Hard work and effort always pay. Internet marketing itself is a skill and funny enough, not a very hard skill that anyone cannot learn but just because some people find it hard to dig for information or learn or probably just because some have limited themselves from the fact that they can learn it. I agree with you that so many people are making a whole lot of money and that alone is a motivation for anyone to learn for their own use as well as for some good cash.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:28:19 PM

Internet marketing is a good way to generate profit if you have many skills and so long free time online. Otherwise you can't earn good income with this domain. Also it requires good budget for advertising and building your list.
You don't have to have many skills just to do internet marketing. I agree by having a lot of free time online because you need to focus on your goals and a lot of things to do. I haven known people that are into internet marketing and they really raking a lot of money now. But before they almost can't see a good outcome with their hard work but they believed on it and stand on what they believed so they are raking the good harvest today.
Hard work and effort always pay. Internet marketing itself is a skill and funny enough, not a very hard skill that anyone cannot learn but just because some people find it hard to dig for information or learn or probably just because some have limited themselves from the fact that they can learn it. I agree with you that so many people are making a whole lot of money and that alone is a motivation for anyone to learn for their own use as well as for some good cash.

Hard work does really pays off in due time and internet marketing isn't some skills that can be learned easily and discovered. This takes a lot of time before you can master it because there are some internet marketing experts that did struggle on this career. They went through different ups and downs but still they believed on it and they managed to see the best results.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gosha.day

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

Online marketing requires professional knowledge
Strong marketing team
Disciplined discipline
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:52:49 PM

Yes internet marketing can be great tool to promote your business or products online . But you have to use the tools in effective way to generate revenue , leads . It's better to have capture page , landing page so that the interested people can subscribe for your newsletter and then you can send them followup emails . This will help in list building which can ultimately lead to more revenue .
Well for me it is a skill and we all are the skill holder so if you are having the profit and you are aware of the marketing skills then you should have the skills and the proper information about the bitcoin at the same time you will be able to hold it and the value will be more than so you will get the income from it, internet marketing is the skill and it needs the information about the increasing and the decreasing price.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:44:41 PM

the internet marketing have some basic rules and regulations, one most exercise patient but in firstly you most know the type of media you wishes to promote your products. facebook and twitter are the most common way of promoting your products then you can use google and most of the people searches in google to found out good products.

Social networks in our time - this is the best way to promote the goods. But we must understand that for successful promotion of goods you need to be able to communicate with people. You should always be ready to communicate with your partners
Marketing through social media can be one of the most  effective ways to make money online, it is very difficult since the market is saturated since everybody has noticed the same but for the marketer that has a brain and new ideas social media can be  the way to make a fortune in a relatively short amount of time.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:47 PM

You forgot to mentioned Warrior's forum. LOL. I been in the Internet Marketing business as well, but I don't think you failed because you don't have brains dude, maybe its not your forte. It really takes a lot of time and practice to find the right groove and combination so that you can attract a lot of customers in your website and earn good profit. I also started knowing nothing but as I went through the journey, I learn to adapt and change strategy to be successful in Internet Marketing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:45:07 PM

internet marketing is the best way to promote some of the products we have.
because internet marketing is very broad and able to cover various groups.
live we specify which target we will aim to market prodak,
if viewed here the campaign is the most successful place to promote anything

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:45:49 PM

Yes it is very important because now on the social media the power of the bitcoin is increasing more and more so the people are buying the bitcoin and they are holding it for the long time, I am sure in the future you will be able to get the profit and you will buy the all things on your own bitcoin so for me the bitcoin is now the world best currency to buy and sell online in the bitcoin internet marketing.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Internet marketing strategy is good idea!but one things i ask  what is your product or items?,it is marketable? .Mostly people in this new era is using online internet to gain good profit.in order to achieve a good income  its bettter that your product must be acceptable to the buyers.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

internet marketing is the best way to promote some of the products we have.
because internet marketing is very broad and able to cover various groups.
live we specify which target we will aim to market prodak,
if viewed here the campaign is the most successful place to promote anything
You are right in this you need to have the skills and the experience so if you are having the experience you can make the money in the bitcoin forum and the bitcoin internet marketing the bitcoin is now being famous for the high profit and the extra income that the people are earning from the bitcoin, I use the bitcoin and I am sure the bitcoin will be the best from for this and all the people will earn more from it.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1351

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:57:33 PM

Internet marketing strategy is good idea!but one things i ask  what is your product or items?,it is marketable? .Mostly people in this new era is using online internet to gain good profit.in order to achieve a good income  its bettter that your product must be acceptable to the buyers.

Good question. Because in order to succeed in Internet Marketing, you need to have a product that the customers is willing to buy. If your product is not attracted to people online then you won't get that far in this game because its really very difficult because of the competition.

You can have a good and unique product but if you don't know how to promote it, they its the same. You wouldn't get even 1 sale. So choose the best product to want to promote then go and spread the word out there. There are a lot of social media platforms that you can used, so maximized them because its free advertising.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

You will have to be expert in the bitcoin internet marketing now everything needs the practice and the information so if you are having the information and the value of the bitcoin as well. I hope soon a lot of the markets and the malls will organize the bitcoin information and they will increase the value and the price of the bitcoin at the same time for the payment as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: