Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum Dice - Now Featured on MoneyPot | variable HOUSE EDGE as LOW as 0.01%  (Read 10762 times)
QuantumDice9 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 05:54:26 PM

The decision to do this is not just a matter of finance and budget but is mainly due to personal reasons. I am starting my medical internship program soon and the hours are really long. Realistically speaking, I won't have any time left to spend on the site. Hence the decision

If it is not just a matter of finance and if I was you, I would prefer to pay my friend to run the site and simply split the profit instead of selling the site. But of course you have your own decision, wish the best luck of your medical program and hope the new owner will come soon and grow this site as well as you grow this site from zero.

Thanks. I hope so too. I've tried what you suggested before this but the people in my friends network just wasn't up for the job or wasn't interested. Kinda tough as this entire field is not my niche(I'm from a totally different major/line of work)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 07:47:26 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 08:43:00 AM by QuantumDice9

Welcome the new owners of Quantum Dice, Rmcdermott927 from plinkopot and ndnhc  Wink
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:28:37 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 08:40:35 AM by ndnhc

.. ndnhc from dadice.

LOL, srsly, this has nothing to do with Da Dice. I don't own/control/anything like that DD either. Tongue

I agreed around 20% share with him, so that I can just know and observe the technical aspects of it.

Edit: His share is 80%. He makes all the decisions. Am the silent partner.  Cool
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:35:58 AM

.. ndnhc from dadice.

LOL, srsly, this has nothing to do with Da Dice. I don't own/control/anything like that DD either. Tongue

I agreed around 20% share with him, so that I can just know and observe the technical aspects of it.

Congrats ndnhc for have your first dice site as you was the campaign manager of DaDice so that thing made him confused you are part of this site, i wish you luck for this and i hope you will bring some interesting contest for this to get attention for players.
QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 08:41:48 AM

.. ndnhc from dadice.

Congrats ndnhc for have your first dice site as you was the campaign manager of DaDice so that thing made him confused you are part of this site, i wish you luck for this and i hope you will bring some interesting contest for this to get attention for players.

Sorry, a little bit confused from our conversations. Anyway congrats, hope it works out for you. I'm going to be on a long period of inactivity starting next week.
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:47:06 AM

Congrats to Rmcdermott927 and ndnhc for winning the autction, and good luck to QuantumDice9 for your upcoming medical internship program. Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:47:47 AM

.. ndnhc from dadice.

Sorry, a little bit confused from our conversations. Anyway congrats, hope it works out for you. I'm going to be on a long period of inactivity starting next week.

Probably because of my signature. Grin

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

Transfer everything to him (not me) - all that in the list as agreed, when he is ready. I have paid my part to him and all is settled between me and Rmcdermott927.

ttyl
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:52:05 AM

.. ndnhc from dadice.

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

Transfer everything to him (not me) - all that in the list as agreed, when he is ready. I have paid my part to him and all is settled between me and Rmcdermott927.

ttyl

Good luck buddy Smiley this is very nice to hear you are officially part of a gambling site now and this will make positive reflect on this dice site, you are really good person, i am also waiting to hear some good news about the future of this site.
zz11

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:42:17 AM

What are we going to expect from the new management of Quantum Dice?

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 04:15:10 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 06:59:41 AM by Rmcdermott927

What are we going to expect from the new management of Quantum Dice?

Contests for sure.   I really like contests, especially out of the ordinary contests.    We will run one hopefully next week.  I hope to have everything in place by then.  I would spoil it now if I said any more though.

Other than that, I will be deciding the best way to move forward.   I have a lot of ideas for the long and short term.

QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:04:48 AM

Could we possibly get some user feedback for improvements for the near future?
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:57:24 AM

.. ndnhc from dadice.

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

ttyl
Congrats for winning the auction and best of luck for your business.Hopefully new management will make the Quantum Dice one of the most successful and user friendly site where users will have priority.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:01:59 AM

Congrats for winning the auction and best of luck for your business.Hopefully new management will make the Quantum Dice one of the most successful and user friendly site where users will have priority.

"Silent" partner with educational motive Grin. Not part of management.  Cool
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:31:36 AM

"Silent" partner with educational motive Grin. Not part of management.  Cool

But still you will play your role to improve the way management will use by your advices.You have good management experience of handling different sig campaigns.Your presence is good and positive for the site.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:35:53 AM

.. ndnhc from dadice.

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

ttyl

Thank you for the kind words.   I greatly appreciate you kind words.   And actually yes, customers will be a priority always at Qdice.   I plan on opening a support ticket system over the next few days.   

QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 04:25:26 AM

175,000 Bits giveaway challenge is happening now!

See the details here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1153265.msg12144947#msg12144947
QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 01:32:16 PM

The 175,000 bits are still there.   As a reminder, the secrets to get you started are on qdice and plinkopot.
QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:47:04 PM

The 175,000 bits are still there.   As a reminder, the secrets to get you started are on qdice and plinkopot.

Some users have finally solved the first step.   
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:02:07 PM

Congratulation to that person who won there and solved first step but i have less knowledge about this kind of contest so this a little bit hard for me to find the way there. 
QuantumDice9 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 06:01:57 PM

Congratulation to that person who won there and solved first step but i have less knowledge about this kind of contest so this a little bit hard for me to find the way there. 

I'm sure if you hang out in the chat room, someone may help you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: