Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2024, 02:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 0.42 Grams of Gold [Via BitGold] Buy It Now: $13 USD  (Read 812 times)
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:09:30 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 09:26:56 AM by RoughLyfe

Yes, I will trade my gold for 90% of its price.
My address 1JNmG8wiVK4U6rs95TbEhX6f3F1wis3LWo
Post immediately after you have sent
How much can 0.016935 BTC get me?
$5.40 worth of gold Smiley
How do you send it to people?As I don't see anywhere to sent it.Or are you selling the account?
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:34:38 AM

if is a supported country yes...... but the minimum to with drawl is 10 grams which is like 300$

Oh really? 10g is minimum? Then this thread is of no use to me sorry Undecided
10g is the minimum to SEND the gold to your house.
To withdraw to bank account has no minimum.

I just wanna make sure, can it be sent to bank in India? How many days it take to send to bank? And 90% sounds high to me.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:49:38 AM

Does this thing works in Asia? I mean, can I convert BitGold into real solid Gold which will be delivered to my house?
This does work in Asia. You can either:
a) Redeem gold value to your bank account.
b) Send the gold to your house, however, you will need to gather 10grams first.

Visit the link in the original post for a bonus .5 grams, regardless if you purchase from me.
It will take 60 days to be confirmed in your balance and be held in a vault though.

Visit the link in the original post for a bonus .5 grams, regardless if you purchase from me.
It will take 60 days to be confirmed in your balance and be held in a vault though.

This look weird to me, it will still take 60days before the money is confirmed, sorry I want my money when I want it, no delay no stories.

RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:00:28 AM

Does this thing works in Asia? I mean, can I convert BitGold into real solid Gold which will be delivered to my house?

This look weird to me, it will still take 60days before the money is confirmed, sorry I want my money when I want it, no delay no stories.

It doesn't take 60 days lol.For me it confirmed in 2 days
Enzyme (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:07:32 AM

It doesn't take 60 days lol.For me it confirmed in 2 days
You can cash out asap to any bank account worldwide. The funds/gold will be sent to your account (email address).
Enzyme (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:07:23 PM

if is a supported country yes...... but the minimum to with drawl is 10 grams which is like 300$

Oh really? 10g is minimum? Then this thread is of no use to me sorry Undecided
10g is the minimum to SEND the gold to your house.
To withdraw to bank account has no minimum.

I just wanna make sure, can it be sent to bank in India? How many days it take to send to bank? And 90% sounds high to me.
Yes, any country worldwide.
90% is cheap considering you're buying an actual asset in YOUR name protected by a custodian.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: