Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency  (Read 34985 times)
darwin72

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:40:51 AM

Great coin, thanks dev for made it! It as great potential and not rush ...... Wink Wink Wink
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:38:17 PM

I have 2.70 MH/s of hashrate and can earn about 5 zoom every day.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dev, can I help you with something?

coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:14:09 PM

I have 2.70 MH/s of hashrate and can earn about 5 zoom every day.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dev, can I help you with something?

unless you want to run the twitter account

earthpet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:15:26 PM

In order to mine this coin you need to have a mining rig with a bunch of graphics cards (it is possible to do with your laptops CPU, but extremely inefficient). I have quoted the OP below with links for the mining software needed.

Alternately you can rent a rig for bitcoin at https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/lyra2re

How do you rent rigs to mine coins if you don't know how to mine coins? Let's get to the mining coins first then we can discuss all the advice stuff that you are assuming I'm not aware of.

Do you still need help to mine?

I know it is hard to start because there is not a step by step tutorial.

Yes. That would be great. I have no idea why this is so difficult for people to explain.
earthpet

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:33:06 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 01:55:37 PM by earthpet

Let me clarify what it is that I want. I want to know how to mine Zoom on my computer.

If I need more hash rate, I'll worry about that LATER.

If I want to rent rigs, I'll worry about that LATER.

If I want to know about a better way to invest in Zoom, I'll worry about that LATER.

I'm asking for how to set up my computer/laptop to mine Zoom. I don't even care if I actually get any Zoom from the mining. Just get me to the part where I am mining Zoom. I already have a large stake of Zoom so I don't need the actual Zoom right now. I need to know how to set up my computer to mine Zoom. That's all.

Thank you Smiley

P.S. If you see this posting in the future and nobody has responded with instructions on how to mine Zoom then please just post some instructions. You don't have to ask me. Other people might also like to know how to mine Zoom. Thanks.
earthpet

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:25:16 PM

Several days ago I went to coin.mx and paid for $500 worth of Bitcoin on my credit card. LUCKILY I immediately sent it to my Bleutrade account because within a few hours they were on the news because the owners were arrested and the site was shut down. Had I left my Bitcoin on that exchange I would have lost it all.

I then immediately purchased a lot of Zoom and sent it to a wallet I keep offline. It is RISKY to buy Bitcoin and therefore risky to buy Zoom. I don't trust exchanges for any longer than I have to. I would much rather get my Zoom from mining.

Apparently it is easy to get Zoom from mining since it is being dumped on the market. I think that miners who are dumping so much Zoom on the market might find appreciation for their hobby (apparently that is what some want) when they move on to a different crypto. It is extremely ignorant to expect us to appreciate their efforts when they are making no personal investment into Zoom.

It would be awesome if somebody would teach how to mine Zoom so those of us who want to invest in Zoom can and those who want to mine and dump can move on.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:27:03 PM

the coin is zoom ? zoom in or zoom out Huh Huh

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:16:56 PM

New wallet coming in the next few days plus lead Dev working on an Android App

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 07:20:53 PM

Now we own Altbitex.com it will be online start of the month to trade top 5 coins plus Zoom.You can pick your own trades ie.Zoom to litecoin, BTC to doge your trade your choice and it is only an email to sign up if not using fiat.

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:11:37 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 01:26:50 AM by andyatcrux

Several days ago I went to coin.mx and paid for $500 worth of Bitcoin on my credit card. LUCKILY I immediately sent it to my Bleutrade account because within a few hours they were on the news because the owners were arrested and the site was shut down. Had I left my Bitcoin on that exchange I would have lost it all.

I then immediately purchased a lot of Zoom and sent it to a wallet I keep offline. It is RISKY to buy Bitcoin and therefore risky to buy Zoom. I don't trust exchanges for any longer than I have to. I would much rather get my Zoom from mining.

Apparently it is easy to get Zoom from mining since it is being dumped on the market. I think that miners who are dumping so much Zoom on the market might find appreciation for their hobby (apparently that is what some want) when they move on to a different crypto. It is extremely ignorant to expect us to appreciate their efforts when they are making no personal investment into Zoom.

It would be awesome if somebody would teach how to mine Zoom so those of us who want to invest in Zoom can and those who want to mine and dump can move on.

Based on your past posts it seems you want information on mining that is simple. The thing is, unless you want to not earn rewards or worse yet fry your computer, you need to do some research. There simply is no super simple way. Google Lyra2RE mining and you will find all the information you need to get started. But you DO have to do a little work. Otherwise, maybe a Proof of Stake coin is better for you. That said if you just want to mine and don't care if you will have enough hashing power for rewards, the simplest and safest way is to open your wallet, go to "help" and then "debug window" and then "console" and type in : setgenerate true -1

Hit enter.

You will then be CPU mining at low intensity.
earthpet

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 04:29:54 AM

Based on your past posts it seems you want information on mining that is simple. The thing is, unless you want to not earn rewards or worse yet fry your computer, you need to do some research. There simply is no super simple way. Google Lyra2RE mining and you will find all the information you need to get started. But you DO have to do a little work. Otherwise, maybe a Proof of Stake coin is better for you. That said if you just want to mine and don't care if you will have enough hashing power for rewards, the simplest and safest way is to open your wallet, go to "help" and then "debug window" and then "console" and type in : setgenerate true -1

Hit enter.

Thanks, but that advice is in no way is what I am requesting. If I wanted to spend hours researching then I wouldn't need to request instructions. I've already spent hours and gotten nowhere. Anyone else?
bizzyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 08:03:27 AM

Hit enter.

Thanks, but that advice is in no way is what I am requesting. If I wanted to spend hours researching then I wouldn't need to request instructions. I've already spent hours and gotten nowhere. Anyone else?
This might help, though I have never used it or ever set up any kit to mine Zoom, so hopefully you will get more advice and support from the Zoom team.
It will hopefully be a useful start for you though
http://www.verters.com/mining-vertcoin
http://www.verters.com/get-cpuminer

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
lahlor

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 09:49:34 AM

Hit enter.

This might help, though I have never used it or ever set up any kit to mine Zoom, so hopefully you will get more advice and support from the Zoom team.
It will hopefully be a useful start for you though
http://www.verters.com/mining-vertcoin
http://www.verters.com/get-cpuminer

Hi,

currently it is hard for me to understand that someone is asking for a how-to mine here in the special thread. But anyway. I will provide a short sum:

1. Decide for CPU or GPU mining
2. register at one pool of your choice (i.e. http://zoom.miningpool.cc) and create a worker > my account > woker

for CPU Mining
1. Download the software https://euros.international/AV7MNWXQVRAF7bQw9O8v/cpuminer-multi-rel1.0.9.7z
2. unpack the zip to any folder you want.
3. navigate to he unpacked folder and edit the file "RUN-Lyra.bat" (right click > edit)
4. now edit the following entries and insert your usernames and passwords
cpuminer-multi-mingw64 -a lyra2 -u tpruvot.lyra -p x -o stratum+tcp://pool.verters.com:4444 -b 0.0.0.0:4048 -o stratum+tcp://zoom.miningpool.cc:3878 -u yourpoolusername.workername -p workerpassword

5. save the file and run it by doubleclick on it.
6. Well done! You are mining Zoom with your CPU

for GPU Mining
1. Download the software ATI https://euros.international/AV7MNWXQVRAF7bQw9O8v/sgminer-5-1-0-lyra2re-pallas.zip NVIDIA https://euros.international/AV7MNWXQVRAF7bQw9O8v/ccminer-sp-mod-r53-win.7z
2. unpack the zip to any folder you want
3. navigate to he unpacked folder and edit the file "LYRA2RE-START.bat" (right click > edit) >>>> for ATI
4. now edit the following entries and insert your usernames and passwords
sgminer.exe --no-submit-stale --kernel Lyra2RE -o stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3342 -u 14vZ4DHDzhttzKyNAmLzpRq6VLmCGb16vX -p d=0.002 -o stratum+tcp://zoom.miningpool.cc:3878 -u yourpoolusername.workername -p workerpassword -I 19 -w 64 -g 2

the file for NVIDIA should be looking the same and it should be the same to edit it.
You can adjust some parameters in the script but this is more complicated to explain. Smiley

cheers
upgradeadvice

Activity: 157

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 10:54:12 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 01:23:06 PM by upgradeadvice

Zoom Multisignature Wallet
An open source fork of the Copay wallet by Bitpay, Inc.

Major Features

• Multiple wallet creation and management in-app
  • Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
  • Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
  • Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
  • Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
  • Synchronous access across major mobile and desktop platforms
  • Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in Zoom or bits

Anyone can review or contribute to the source code and report bugs on GitHub (https://github.com/zoom-c/copay).

Download from Google Play

Download the Chrome App

Windows, Mac, and Linux

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:50:38 PM

Fantastic wallet but then again everyone knows @upgradeadvice is a fantastic Dev

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:42:30 PM

Right guys until we get the price of this coin up we cant get on to coinpayments so its now up to you.I am willing to pay for it $750 but they wont accept us at this price.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 05:42:16 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2015, 07:15:07 AM by coinmaster222

GREAT NEWS coming on Monday Zoombank deposit your zoom and get 5% interest on your coins every month

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:07:10 PM

Cryptsy.com via email.freshdesk.com
9:07 PM (1 hour ago)

Hello

Thank you for introducing us to this coin!

I have submitted your coin to our development team who will review it to see if it meets our requirements for addition to the Cryptsy exchange.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please let us know.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:27:45 AM

Very nice coin and have android wallet, nice Smiley
br541

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:57:33 AM

link to twitter https://twitter.com/AltBitex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: