Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1
  Print  
Author Topic: EasyBalance : Get balance of list of bitcoin addresses  (Read 4573 times)
ak111in (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 07:52:43 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 04:08:40 PM by ak111in

Hi,

Introducing EasyBalance
Lets you know the balance of a list of bitcoin addresses quickly and easily.

Currently it is connected to blockchain.info, blockr.io and biteasy.com
If required, please suggest other apis to get bitcoin balance and I will add it.

Please do not abuse the service Smiley

Update:
Added a delay option. Should be helpful to prevent hitting api limits if checking a large number of addresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:02:25 PM

Awesome... Now someone just write a script that would copy addresses from directory.io, check here and bingo!

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 09:42:42 PM

Nice, it can multiple address.

My advice is change the balance to BTC convert, example: 0.0001 BTC.
What you means about abuse the service?
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:30:00 AM

I lol'ed at the hit counter, haven't seen one of those in ages Wink
But seriously great looking site man and I love how you did it all with jquery, I was expecting it was going to be PHP. I saw you use multiple sources to check the balance, can you explain more about that? Is that due to the request limits for querying their API?

josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:44:21 AM

Is there a minimum number of transaction a person has to use on an address before it starts to show up?

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 03:03:09 AM

Hey you made my day, look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120447.0

This is exactly what I was looking for and actually came to this section to request someone to make something like this and I found this Smiley It works flawlessly, I just tried to check balance of bunch of addresses and had no problems with it at all. Thank you so much.

You should put it on a small domain and put some advertisements, I think this is really usable. One more API I can suggest is Blocktrail.com

You know what other app I think will be great which maybe you can develop as your next project, a 'TX Fee adviser' people are always struggling with how much fee they need for a transaction, an app where one can add input addresses and output addresses and the amount of bitcoin one needs to send and hit enter and it would tell how much is the advised fee for this transaction would be brilliant.

Send you a small tip  Wink
https://blockchain.info/tx/09c231603348656e84e7c4fba0d88027f38b14bb99fb2e10a6f74f754adb4760

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
meadefreling

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:58:09 AM

Hi,

Introducing EasyBalance

If required, please suggest other apis to get bitcoin balance and I will add it.

Update:
Added a delay option. Should be helpful to prevent hitting api limits if checking a large number of addresses.

You have broken a record and I think Guiness book of records should recognise you but at the same time you have created the easiest hacking tools for hackers to steal our bitcoin because before this your great innovation tools there have never been a way for us to know the balance of any one else in bitcoin but with this I can not tell, it also remove the anonymity that bitcoin stand for.
My suggestion is that you should not make this a free public tool but a paid public one and it should be expensive too. This is my honest review about this epic creation of yours I meant no harm.

meadefreling

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:00:28 PM

You have broken a record and I think Guiness book of records should recognise you but at the same time you have created the easiest hacking tools for hackers to steal our bitcoin because before this your great innovation tools there have never been a way for us to know the balance of any one else in bitcoin but with this I can not tell, it also remove the anonymity that bitcoin stand for.
My suggestion is that you should not make this a free public tool but a paid public one and it should be expensive too. This is my honest review about this epic creation of yours I meant no harm.

lol so dramatic. Dont worry your bitcoins are safe, if it was so easy to hack bitcoins it would have already been done a long time ago.
I was actually worried because I have heard of people that hacked btc account without knowing the balance but just risk doing it but I personally feel that the balance in an account can motivate crime.
All the same pardon my ignorance.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:49:26 PM

Done

Nice, good job. The visitor is growing Grin keep it work.

lol so dramatic. Dont worry your bitcoins are safe, if it was so easy to hack bitcoins it would have already been done a long time ago.
I was actually worried because I have heard of people that hacked btc account without knowing the balance but just risk doing it but I personally feel that the balance in an account can motivate crime.
All the same pardon my ignorance.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Don't worry just show your balance, actually with blockchain you can tracking a transaction from an address. Also there are more site like this and they not jush show a balance they also show a history of an address, but most all only use for a single address.
This service is not make your btc stolen, just make your device clean Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203876.0
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:57:18 AM

Done

Nice, good job. The visitor is growing Grin keep it work.

All the same pardon my ignorance.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Don't worry just show your balance, actually with blockchain you can tracking a transaction from an address. Also there are more site like this and they not jush show a balance they also show a history of an address, but most all only use for a single address.
This service is not make your btc stolen, just make your device clean Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=203876.0
Thank you all for your explanations, I am also worried about this. I wish I have something to teach someone also.
Nowi

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:00:11 PM

I think it is a good think, I like the idea that it is connected on few webs, so the balance is more actuall then on the every single web that you are using.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:45:35 AM

Thanks, I just wanted to post that the link in OP is not working anymore. I am using this service for almost 10 months. It is very useful to check a bunch of addresses for balances.

Thanks for sharing!

@OP: Could you release the source code as open source? So someone could set up an own service when your service will not be available again.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:55:52 AM

Could you implement the option to include "all other addresses of this wallet"

Basically, a wallet can have infinite addresses tied to it. If you guys can track every address of each wallet and get the balance of all the addresses in that wallet, that would be great. I'll update you with the site I know that tells you this.

EDIT: Here it is! https://www.walletexplorer.com/
zaph3t

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

SynqCrypto Team

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:26:05 AM

I tried to check the site but it seems down. Thanks for making the script opensource.  Wink

GreenLife

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:55:05 AM

Hi friends
How do I put the results in a table consists of two columns, the first col for Addresses and second for the Balances !! please i want HTML code or "easybalance.html" modified file !

Thank you in advance
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:58:38 AM

Hi,

Introducing EasyBalance

Update:

Cool. Bookmarked it for future uses. Thank you.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:02:50 AM

This is very useful once the government start taxing bitcoin. Grin
dangful

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:31:20 PM

Nice App! You can see check Bitcoin balance in one display and no need to transfer from site to site. Must be to use and I'm so excited to check it out. Thanks for introducing

EdoFazlinovic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Update: "Bitcoin Gold" is now also supported.

http://www.homebitcoin.com/easybalance/

Please use delay for large number of addresses.

If you are owner of this site, please pm me. Thank you
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:20:45 AM

The site cant be access..
Pages: 1
  Print  

Jump to: