Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Any BCT accounts that no one wants  (Read 1305 times)
Bannedseller (OP)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:40:06 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 02:44:02 AM by Bannedseller

I'm buying bitcointalk accounts, however I want to buy some unusual accounts. The accounts like banned accounts, newbie accounts, negative trust accounts, brand new accounts etc. are what I'm buying.
Post your offer and price wanted here. A 0.0002 tx fee will be deducted from the amount you ask for. I won't go first for Full Member and below or account that is negative trusted. You must use escrow if your rank is low.
Total budget: BTC0.06
Budget left: BTC0.0518

Edit: I'm contacting requests with the following queue:

Primary considerations:
1. Negative accounts
2. Banned accounts
3. Brand new accounts

Secondary considerations:
1. Rank
2. Price
3. Seller's rank

Due to my 360 seconds limitation (for now), you may expect a log waiting time for my reply.

Edit 2: I'm adding the new standard form here:
Code:
Type: (Banned/Negative)
Offer price:

Edit 3: Formula of contacting priority:
Code:
p = t * r / o * sqrt(sqrt(b))
Where p = priority, t = type of account multiplier, r = rank multiplier, o = your offer (in mBTC), b = budget left (in mBTC).
For type of account multiplier, the multiplier of banned account is 1 and the multiplier of negative account is 1.5.
For rank multiplier, the multiplier of brand new/newbie with 14- activity is 0.01, the multiplier of newbie is 0.1, the multiplier of Jr. Member is 1, the multiplier of Member is 2, the multiplier of Full Member is 3, the multiplier of Sr. Member is 5, the multiplier of Hero/Legendary is 15.

New rule: I won't contact offer of priority less than 1. Please make offer here with priority more than (or equal to) 1.

Edit 4: Due to many spams and scams on lending section recently, I decided not to buy ManyProofs's accounts (including alts) even if he offer 1 satoshi price. Other negative accounts still accepted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 09:55:41 PM

I'm buying bitcointalk accounts, however I want to buy some unusual accounts. The accounts like banned accounts, newbie accounts, negative trust accounts, brand new accounts etc. are what I'm buying.
Post your offer and price wanted here. A 0.0002 tx fee will be deducted from the amount you ask for. I won't go first for Full Member and below or account that is negative trusted. You must use escrow if your rank is low.
Total budget: BTC0.01
Budget left: BTC0.01
A friend of mine have a banned sr. member account, he will take the 0.01btc for it if I tell him.
Reply if you are willing to buy it.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:41:36 PM

Negative full member account, 0.01 sounds great, pm me, i need to do this deal
melisande

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:02:02 PM

A friend of mine have a banned sr. member account, he will take the 0.01btc for it if I tell him.
I did not hear anything from you, I guessed you are not interested but contact as soon as possible if I am wrong.
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:03:28 AM

I did not hear anything from you, I guessed you are not interested but contact as soon as possible if I am wrong.
I'm contacting another deal and my budget may go low soon. Your account is in 2nd contacting priority. I'll start to contact you if the one I'm contacting don't sell me the account. I'll add some budget later.
melisande

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:03:43 AM

I'm contacting another deal and my budget may go low soon. Your account is in 2nd contacting priority. I'll start to contact you if the one I'm contacting don't sell me the account. I'll add some budget later.
It is okay, I will be expecting your PM though I don't know how long.
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:16:33 AM

I've started paying the previous deal, and the estimated budget left will be 0.0018BTC. I'll update when I increase my budget.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:11:19 PM

May i know why are you buying those kind of accounts? I mean, they're useless ( especially banned accounts).
I'm just curious Smiley
Thanks
Bannedseller (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:05:38 AM

May i know why are you buying those kind of accounts? I mean, they're useless ( especially banned accounts).
I'm just curious Smiley
Thanks
There's no reason Smiley I just want to get them Smiley (I've just get a negative account for 0.0082).
Do you have such accounts? You may try to sell them, but the budget left is only 0.0018BTC.
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:57:24 AM

I'm just curious Smiley
Thanks
There's no reason Smiley I just want to get them Smiley (I've just get a negative account for 0.0082).
Do you have such accounts? You may try to sell them, but the budget left is only 0.0018BTC.

For 0.0018 I can sell a banned member account of my friend. Just PM me if interested.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 10:57:21 AM

I'm just curious Smiley
Thanks

Ok. Nope i don't have any of them, i had one account with negative trust before but it was removed now, thanks anyway. I'll just wish you a good luck on buying and looking for such accounts Smiley
melisande

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:36:07 AM

I've started paying the previous deal, and the estimated budget left will be 0.0018BTC. I'll update when I increase my budget.
It is good to know, just let me know your final budget because my friend is eager to sell the account.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:38:39 AM

I think that I bought Sr. Member from scammer through PM's... account was banned and fucked up with negative trust later. Do you want it? Smiley
melisande

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:44:18 AM

I think that I bought Sr. Member from scammer through PM's... account was banned and fucked up with negative trust later. Do you want it? Smiley
Be more careful when buying things here next time at least make use of escrow to check the account status, some of the account been sold are already been used as a collateral for loan obtained, now you will be selling it for less.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 07:52:02 AM

Be more careful when buying things here next time at least make use of escrow to check the account status, some of the account been sold are already been used as a collateral for loan obtained, now you will be selling it for less.

I bought it for like 0.07 BTC, it was used as a collateral but they guy who gave it defaulted the loan and lender ( scammer ) sold the account. I was very sad about it, because I didn't have as much BTC as now. It's just another experience, ehm.. I won't buy an account without any signed message.
Damiantroll

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:16:12 AM

how about brand new account with 14 activity no potential activity,
what is your rates for it?

Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:17:20 AM

Everyone can make an account, do 14 posts and then sell it. LMAO
Damiantroll

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:31:00 AM

Everyone can make an account, do 14 posts and then sell it. LMAO

thats what i mean, why op mentioning any BCT accounts, it mean even for brand new account right?

moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 04:42:53 PM

I have a banned full member account for sale @0.01BTC
Pm me if you are ready to buy
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile