Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why this post got deleted ?  (Read 1120 times)
Vitamin King (OP)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:17:06 PM

It's time to start looking for a legit Bitcoin cloud mining service. I'll give it a try at HashOcean and see how it goes for me. I will also try Genesis Mining  Smiley

We have already seen a LOT of legit Bitcoin cloud mining service. CEX.io, KNC cloud, AM hash. So, please give us a break.

Read: Chinese Mining mogul FriedCat has stolen more than a million in AM hash SCAM

Together Scrypt.cc, CloudMinr.io, BitcoinCloudServices.com has not made people loss this much. So, please dont get trapped on another over advertised legit Bitcoin cloud mining service.

Eight months back, I was doubtful just like you and was searching for a cloud miner where I can have ROI. After a little research, I asked the forum about www.CloudMining.website - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=852857.0 - and got mixed feedback. I still dont know whether they are a legit Bitcoin cloud mining service or a Ponzi. But, what I know is they pay every week and provide payment proof - www.cloudmining.website/payments.php. A third party cloud mining monitor has reported ROI with them within ~114 days.

I personally have made my first ROI with them within ~125 days. With rising difficulty, it might take even a bit longer now. Your earning might go up & go down, which is normal & expected. But, somehow, after getting paid consistently for around eight months, I have got a trust on them that they wont at least run away with our money.

Now, it is your money... you decide.

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 08:08:44 AM

Well it could be considered thread hijacking (diverting from the topic) or just off topic. You're essentially trying to promote another service in the Cloudminr thread.
I suggest that you make a new thread if you want to promote something.

~Lauda

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:11:41 PM

Well it could be considered thread hijacking (diverting from the topic) or just off topic. You're essentially trying to promote another service in the Cloudminr thread.

~Lauda

I dont think that has anything to do with the deletion of my post, because the post which I quoted is also talking about HashOcean & Genesis Mining. That has not been deleted. I would also love to know who deleted it in specific.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 02:21:32 PM

I dont think that has anything to do with the deletion of my post, because the post which I quoted is also talking about HashOcean & Genesis Mining. That has not been deleted. I would also love to know who deleted it in specific.
If you've read the unofficial list of the rules and guidelines, you would know that the staff has the right to follow their own interpretation of the rules. The person that has deleted your post doesn't have to reveal themselves. Maybe you will get lucky and someone might answer your question, but I don't see anyone bothering much (I'm the only one who replied).  
Is this single post really that important?

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:07:58 PM

~Lauda

A case similar to this one was discussed here and because the other post wasnt deleted doesnt mean yours was good, it simply means that one was probably not reported to moderator.

Also you dont get to see who deleted your post but you can probably get an idea by taking a look at the mods in that specific section although it could have been a global mod as well
cantstopme

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:56:17 PM

The mods in this forum delete threads all the time...your thread might be in competition with a service they are running or they just don't like you.

I hate this forum...they are the opposite of the idea of bitcoin. They just need to get rid of the mods "the man" and let us all discuss everything (good and bad)

Mods, we don't need your help.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 08:52:18 PM

The mods in this forum delete threads all the time...your thread might be in competition with a service they are running or they just don't like you.

I hate this forum...they are the opposite of the idea of bitcoin. They just need to get rid of the mods "the man" and let us all discuss everything (good and bad)

I doubt that many would agree to this. Without the hard work that the current moderators are doing, this forum would be horrible. Even now, it isn't as good as it used to be due to a influx of signature campaign spammers (a lot of people using more than 1 account to spam). I know from experience, i.e. the 300 posts that I have reported.
You can't let people post whatever they want and wherever they want, else they would never be a decent discussion anywhere. Also you have to factor in the spam bots that appear from time to time.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:00:43 PM

Do it for 1 day, and the forum will be overrun for people selling illegal stuff, spam bots, cheap seo optimization bot, signature spammers, scammers, people posting off topic stuff in the bitcoin discussion, referral spammers, etc..., and maybe the damage would never be able to be fully repaired.

Like it or not the staff people are necessary.
Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:54:52 AM

Is this single post really that important?
No. That single post was not really important. It was important for me to know the exact forum rules, so that it is not deviated further.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:33:38 PM

I can't find the other post either, the one you quoted.
Is it still there?
Because there is a good chance that both of you were off-topic.

You've asked us to figure out why it was deleted without context (the thread maybe).

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:52:16 PM

I can't find the other post either, the one you quoted.
Is it still there?
Because there is a good chance that both of you were off-topic.

You've asked us to figure out why it was deleted without context (the thread maybe).

It is still there. Check yourself properly. I did not ask anything out of context. The quote directly takes you to the related thread.

Keyser Soze

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:01:46 PM

Your post reads more like an ad and is unrelated to the OP, not surprising it was deleted.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 10:18:14 PM

Your post reads more like an ad and is unrelated to the OP, not surprising it was deleted.

That's was what I was exactly going to say  Roll Eyes
Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:01:07 AM

...and you fully utilized the opportunity to make another spam post to increase your signature earning.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:13:56 AM

...and you fully utilized the opportunity to make another spam post to increase your signature earning.

And you fully utilized Meta to spam yet again that bullshit "third party" screenshot to increase your shilling count for a dubious "cloud miner", which seems to be the only reason for your account.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Vitamin King (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:44:50 AM

And you fully utilized Meta to spam yet again that bullshit "third party" screenshot to increase your shilling count for a dubious "cloud miner", which seems to be the only reason for your account.

U made better utilization of your time if you raised your voice against AM hash scam on time. U can still utilize it better by making people aware about the ongoing bit-x scam, where bit-x is selling unlimited hash power by taking 1 Phs vouch from BitFury. Rather u are wasting time by following me across the board.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:57:45 AM

U made better utilization of your time if you raised your voice against AM hash scam on time. U can still utilize it better by making people aware about the ongoing bit-x scam, where bit-x is selling unlimited hash power by taking 1 Phs vouch from BitFury. Rather u are wasting time by following me across the board.

Follow you across the board...what a dreary thing to do lol.
I ignore you and your fellow shills of this grubby little scam for the most part, but occasionally like to point out the lack of cred of your favorite hyip monitor.
But, I forgot, CMW has been paying out for x months, it must be legit  Roll Eyes

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: