Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for users to BETA-test our platform at accumining.com  (Read 4518 times)
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:56:06 PM

Hi Accumining.com,

I have registered on your cloud mining platform but haven't received the free 5 ghs! I inserted the promo code FREE5GHS but haven't seen nothing credited in my account yet...

Can you help me with this?

I see others that have COPY/PASTE the code and have entered a extra space char in the promo field

Send PM here or send a support messages on our site with your username and I add the 5 GH contract to your account.

/Onni

Ok, I have received them already.
As Platform Testers do we need to report on the mining performance as well with any bug we find?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
accumining (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:25:07 PM

Hi Accumining.com,

I have registered on your cloud mining platform but haven't received the free 5 ghs! I inserted the promo code FREE5GHS but haven't seen nothing credited in my account yet...

Can you help me with this?

I see others that have COPY/PASTE the code and have entered a extra space char in the promo field

Send PM here or send a support messages on our site with your username and I add the 5 GH contract to your account.

/Onni

Ok, I have received them already.
As Platform Testers do we need to report on the mining performance as well with any bug we find?

There is no requirement to report bugs, but we appreciate it if you do if you find any.

This BETA is mostly to see what happens in the system when many users earn coins, and do payouts and such.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:45:51 PM

Are you guys related to CloudMinr.io ?

No, we are not related to any other cloud mining business

Even if you say you don't have any connections to other cloud mining services, you got to admit that it is pretty suspicious you are launching your platform right after the aftermath of the Cloudminr.io issue....
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:44:40 PM

Are you guys related to CloudMinr.io ?

No, we are not related to any other cloud mining business

Even if you say you don't have any connections to other cloud mining services, you got to admit that it is pretty suspicious you are launching your platform right after the aftermath of the Cloudminr.io issue....

well, I see cloudming companies come and go all the time. So when would be a good time? Smiley
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 06:51:12 PM

Poor information about the company, also the web design is too simple and poor content.

Still doubt for register. I can't find a company profile or address.

Company is under construction, support phone is coming soon.

This is just for BETA test our website for the coming public launch.

What do you find simple about the webbdesign? We are all ears.

/Onni

You don't have a logo which have a identity of your company, you need something which everyone know if a logo is yours company, you don't have a banner, you need a Ghs price ticker, and also other content which can support to discribe your company.
I hope your company is will be the one of legit cloudmining service, not like other one which can runs out with costumers coins.

BTW if you need some logo or banner, i can do that, just PM me with the details Grin
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:02:15 PM

Poor information about the company, also the web design is too simple and poor content.

Still doubt for register. I can't find a company profile or address.

Company is under construction, support phone is coming soon.

This is just for BETA test our website for the coming public launch.

What do you find simple about the webbdesign? We are all ears.

/Onni

You don't have a logo which have a identity of your company, you need something which everyone know if a logo is yours company, you don't have a banner, you need a Ghs price ticker, and also other content which can support to discribe your company.
I hope your company is will be the one of legit cloudmining service, not like other one which can runs out with costumers coins.

BTW if you need some logo or banner, i can do that, just PM me with the details Grin

Thanks for your input about our page, we will look into it.

and yes, we are 100% legit, we will get back with more info when we feel the BETA stage is satisfactory.
andolini82

Activity: 558

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:41:02 PM

Im in
Signup already done with the same username like my account here. And still didnt get any trouble from the beginning visit site, open site, register account, login and dasboard account is running good.. Grin

accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:47:04 AM

Im in
Signup already done with the same username like my account here. And still didnt get any trouble from the beginning visit site, open site, register account, login and dasboard account is running good.. Grin

Thats good to hear Smiley
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:00:57 AM

I just signed up (zottejos),

My first impressions:

PRO's:
- signing up was really easy, everything was easy to find
- altough your layout is sober, i personally find this very clean and easy to navigate. In my personal opinion, it does look professional enough
- both the fee and mininal withdrawal amount are OK

CON's:
- no contact info, NO COMPANY INFO
- no visual proof of mining (pictures of your farm), no endorsment of the company that sold you your miners
- whois protected domain "WHOISGUARD PROTECTED"
- no addresses to show proof of mining

So basically, technically and visually, i would say your site is OK... But i would never ever invest again in a company that doesn't actually proof they're actually mining, has no endorsment of a vendor, no legal company info,...

If you can prove to the community you're an actual company, and you do some actual mining, i think you have a good thing going  Grin

accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:06:56 AM

I just signed up (zottejos),

My first impressions:

PRO's:
- signing up was really easy, everything was easy to find
- altough your layout is sober, i personally find this very clean and easy to navigate. In my personal opinion, it does look professional enough
- both the fee and mininal withdrawal amount are OK

CON's:
- no contact info, NO COMPANY INFO
- no visual proof of mining (pictures of your farm), no endorsment of the company that sold you your miners
- whois protected domain "WHOISGUARD PROTECTED"
- no addresses to show proof of mining

So basically, technically and visually, i would say your site is OK... But i would never ever invest again in a company that doesn't actually proof they're actually mining, has no endorsment of a vendor, no legal company info,...

If you can prove to the community you're an actual company, and you do some actual mining, i think you have a good thing going  Grin

Thank you for your input. Nice to see the PRO's

I hear you about the CON's, we are in the process of registering a company name, seting up support phone.

For now it’s just BETA testing our system, and when we go public more company info will be available and our mining address and such.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:09:43 AM

Thank you for your input. Nice to see the PRO's

I hear you about the CON's, we are in the process of registering a company name, seting up support phone.

For now it’s just BETA testing our system, and when we go public more company info will be available and our mining address and such.

As soon as you have a legal company, that can be looked up, and is reflected in your whois records + pictures of your rigs + mining address => i'm pretty sure i'll invest a couple satoshi's, at least in case your ROI is OK (only joined today, so i have no idear what the daily earning will be)

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:07:08 AM

I got the free 5ghs but after 30 days ill be lucky to clear .001 BTC. I guess I can't complain too much since its fee but .00003 per day yuck

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:11:13 PM

I got the free 5ghs but after 30 days ill be lucky to clear .001 BTC. I guess I can't complain too much since its fee but .00003 per day yuck

5 GH is not really that much, buts it give us the possibilities to test our system out with many users.

accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:00:40 AM

Things are moving forward
We have today made the first payouts to coinbalance, which means that some of you have reached the withdrawal minimum limit and can start to withdraw your coins.

Your dashboard earnings have been moved to coinbalance but you can always check your contracts earning (and ROI) on the contracts page.

Our goal for when out of BETA

We will be out of BETA phase before end of July.
Then we will keep the hashingpower that our users are subscribing to public with a special mining wallet for verification of mining taking place.

We will keep growing our small farm with our users help.

Other news

We have gotten the keys to the new place where we will place the miners. (pictures are coming soon). With this new location we have both space and power to get very big.

We have received some suggestions from users on how to make the site more secure, and we are continuing work to do this.

As always we welcome more suggestions to new or improved functions that could help improve our site for our users.

Best regards
/Onni
Accumining.com
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:43:11 AM

We have today made the first payouts to coinbalance, which means that some of you have reached the withdrawal minimum limit and can start to withdraw your coins.

Your dashboard earnings have been moved to coinbalance but you can always check your contracts earning (and ROI) on the contracts page.

Then we will keep the hashingpower that our users are subscribing to public with a special mining wallet for verification of mining taking place.

Other news

We have gotten the keys to the new place where we will place the miners. (pictures are coming soon). With this new location we have both space and power to get very big.

We have received some suggestions from users on how to make the site more secure, and we are continuing work to do this.

As always we welcome more suggestions to new or improved functions that could help improve our site for our users.

Best regards
/Onni
Accumining.com

So the btc in coin balance is still not up for withdrawal in our waplet right?
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:52:18 AM

Other news

Best regards
/Onni
Accumining.com

So the btc in coin balance is still not up for withdrawal in our waplet right?

Anything in your coinbalance is up for withdrawal (you can withdraw it to your wallet), but you need minimum 0.0006 to be able to withdraw.

We will set a lower minimum later if the free 5GH promo does not reach this value in the end of promotion.
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:10:19 AM

This is our new location where we will move our miners to.

https://vid.me/CH0Q

/Onni
accumining.com
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:56:44 AM

Other news

Best regards
/Onni
Accumining.com

So the btc in coin balance is still not up for withdrawal in our wallet right?

I see. Thank you. I'll just wait for my balance to reach the payout limit and I'll try withdrawing it. I'll send a feedback if I receive them.
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 03:59:12 PM

signed up and got the ghs, OP you probably should put a captcha on the register page since you are giving away free ghs, people may use bots and create multiple accounts

You were totally right Smiley today it happened.

Now we have captcha on registration page
accumining (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:15:48 AM

We are getting closer

We are going forward and things are getting closer to live launch.

We have as you might have seen now setup the company Accumining LLC for this service and also started a support phone for paying users (office hours only).
All this is done to show users that we are serious in our attempt to take market shares in the cloudmining business.

We also have revised some of our contracts prices and are now stating the maintenance fee on each contract on the order form.
The fee has already been subtracted from what you get in your earning balance. All earnings are free to withdraw as soon as it lands in your coin balance.

People are getting coin balance now, with their free 5 GH contracts, above withdraw limit and we are happy to see that the withdraw system is working fine. We still handling withdraws manually before we are sure everything is running 100% smooth.

Other news!

These are the features that are coming soon on the site, not necessary in this order.

- affiliate system where you can earn some free GH
- reinvest your coin balance
- market for selling and buying contracts
- more statistics on earnings

Proof of mining

We are still discussing how we should do this best as there will always be people disbelieving in all information they get, but we will setup the the best way both securing our business ideas and showing we are actually mining new coins for you. One part of this is that we will show you the wallet where we put the rented out GH for our users.
At the moment not all our miners have arrived at the new location yet.

Thanks

We would also like to thank all the users that have come with suggestions and helped us find bugs in the system, some serious and some just visual. We have given some rewards for this to some users.

Best regards
/Onni
Accumining.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: