Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoInvests - 100% in 100 hours - Max up to 300% in 100 hours (Provably fair)  (Read 5470 times)
cryptoinvests (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:04:13 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 07:55:27 AM by cryptoinvests

and also want to say we have no relate to crypto power. these scammer have created very poor and direct copy of 'CryptoDouble' with only Bitcoin accept. Even sell thread say Bitcoin with insecure blockchain api. No daemons? daemons necessary to run any automatic site. we accept many currencies with secure custom API and daemon use. we do not use scrappy blockchain API and copy all terms or FAQ. we are not scammer, we put a lot of effort into making a simple and quality platform for user who want to invest in trading and good profit opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:17:12 AM

Just as an obvious warning to everyone, this is clearly a ponzi which means at some point it will collapse and the owner of the site WILL run off will your money. Regardless of how legit they say it is, any site offering up to 300% profit in 100 hours is a scam. Also this person is likely an alt of another fellow I called out who claimed to be running a "totally legit u gais I swear" investment site that turned out to be a scam.

With that said, send money to this user at your own risk. I will be using my coins for a more safe investment, like a dice site....

For reference https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=532302

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116578.new#new
Dice sites are safe?
Dicebitco.in, grey dice, I am sure the list is bigger.
The site is legitimate and if close is necessary, we will pay/refund all investments and close doors. We will not run with your cryptos.

Just as an obvious warning to everyone, this is clearly a ponzi which means at some point it will collapse and the owner of the site WILL run off will your money. Regardless of how legit they say it is, any site offering up to 300% profit in 100 hours is a scam. Also this person is likely an alt of another fellow I called out who claimed to be running a "totally legit u gais I swear" investment site that turned out to be a scam.

With that said, send money to this user at your own risk. I will be using my coins for a more safe investment, like a dice site....

Thanks for the warning.
I am not a fan of ponzis that say they use "traders and advanced methods" thats bullshit, no one can double your money in 100 hours, not even the best investors in the world (maybe they can, but not steadily).
This is gambling, and this is based off of how many people you can get to pay after you, instead of random number.
if you want a refund I can grant it, we would rather investor who believe in the project and who are interested in investing.
There are many method to make high ROI by trading, you not see the ltc and clam pump lately? Many profit opportunity arise everyday. It is all about utilising that opportunity. We have built software able automatically to get in the quick pump and then sell at right time.
there are many example of big trader making big money but fiat share are very different compared to crypto world. you should not compare share to crypto.

That was the joke. I was saying my chances of losing all of my money with you are higher than if I were to simply gamble it away. Please go create ANOTHER alt and buy a new domain and run this again. So I can catch you AGAIN. Anyone who had a doubt about if he was the guy from the other scam please check the post I linked you will see that this is clearly the same scammer.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
cryptoinvests (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:24:26 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 07:55:48 AM by cryptoinvests

Dice sites are safe?
The site is legitimate and if close is necessary, we will pay/refund all investments and close doors. We will not run with your cryptos.

Thanks for the warning.
I am not a fan of ponzis that say they use "traders and advanced methods" thats bullshit, no one can double your money in 100 hours, not even the best investors in the world (maybe they can, but not steadily).
This is gambling, and this is based off of how many people you can get to pay after you, instead of random number.
if you want a refund I can grant it, we would rather investor who believe in the project and who are interested in investing.
There are many method to make high ROI by trading, you not see the ltc and clam pump lately? Many profit opportunity arise everyday. It is all about utilising that opportunity. We have built software able automatically to get in the quick pump and then sell at right time.
there are many example of big trader making big money but fiat share are very different compared to crypto world. you should not compare share to crypto.

That was the joke. I was saying my chances of losing all of my money with you are higher than if I were to simply gamble it away. Please go create ANOTHER alt and buy a new domain and run this again. So I can catch you AGAIN. Anyone who had a doubt about if he was the guy from the other scam please check the post I linked you will see that this is clearly the same scammer.

again our site have no similarity with that junk. I would be ashame to operate crypto power.

I want you to provide PROOF, because you have none. you say "not trusted" and then that is what you believe. you have no evidence of this.
if you do not like this service I request you do not post, you are just spamming, thank you
riso2015

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:28:05 AM

Dice sites are safe?

Thanks for the warning.

again our site have no similarity with that junk. I would be ashame to operate crypto power.

I want you to provide PROOF, because you have none. You simply say "not trusted" and then that is what you believe. you have no evidence of this.
if you do not like this service I request you do not post, you are just spamming, thank you

I've provided plenty of proof. I look forward to busting you again in a few days after you can't support this ponzi scheme, and create a new alt and domain.

I just want you to know that every time your little scam pops up, I'm going to be one of the first to come down on it and call it out as the scam that it is.  I can leave you and your alts neg history all day.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
cryptoinvests (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:03:41 AM

Dice sites are safe?

Thanks for the warning.

I want you to provide PROOF, because you have none. You simply say "not trusted" and then that is what you believe. you have no evidence of this.

I've provided plenty of proof. I look forward to busting you again in a few days after you can't support this ponzi scheme, and create a new alt and domain.

I just want you to know that every time your little scam pops up, I'm going to be one of the first to come down on it and call it out as the scam that it is.  I can leave you and your alts neg history all day.
you have provided no proof...i am requesting that you post the proof now, because right now you have done nothing but accuse the site of being cryptopower with nothing but a link to cryptopowers thread.
if we are "scammers" why dont you prove it with factual info and referenced links? and proof that cryptopower is us? You can not, because this is a false claim.
please spread your accusations elsewhere, we are not interested.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:08:14 AM

Do not touch the scam, let them quietly steal coins, they also try to do a site to buy a script.  Grin
cryptoinvests (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:50:31 AM

Do not touch the scam, let them quietly steal coins, they also try to do a site to buy a script.  Grin
unlike cryptopower, are are not stupid enough to go bust let alone offer our script for $15. we have put a lot of hard work into this site, we are not here to throw it all away.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:57:41 AM

unlike cryptopower, are are not stupid enough to go bust let alone offer our script for $15. we have put a lot of hard work into this site, we are not here to throw it all away.

They also talked about, but we all have one result - the people who stole the coins.
cryptoinvests (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:07:29 AM

They also talked about, but we all have one result - the people who stole the coins.
what do you mean, i did not understand this post.
we do not plan on running with coins we state earlier, if we are forced to close (which is currently not the case) we will refund all investments. we do not believe we need to do this in future.
1990BEARS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:49:26 AM

i have invest! i like look of this and new game
stiffmunic

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:19:10 PM

i will see when some payment proof arrive.
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:04:59 PM

i have invest! i like look of this and new game
i waiting your proof if get paid and if not  Undecided
goodluck with your invest

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:23:01 PM

Hey Admin, where payment for referrals? I did not get anything!
are your refferals get paid back?

riso2015

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:32:17 PM

This thing collapse already? Wow shittest Ponzi ever. You guys really need to step up your scam game if you want to be anything but a couple of idiots who manage to sneak away with maybe a hundred bucks.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Trol

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:16:40 PM

http://iv.pl/images/23705279502871669568.jpg
riso2015

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:38:55 PM

WARNING !!!!! NO INVESTMENT SCAM THIEF !!!

Honestly you guys the next time you see me posting in one of these threads about how it's a ponzi scam, please believe me. So far I haven't been wrong ONCE when calling these guys out. Its not that I'm really good at busting scammers its just Ponzis are SUPER SUPER easy to spot. Anyting promising high returns in a short amount of time IS a ponzi scam.

No matter how honest they say they are the moment they have enough BTC they will shut down there site and run away.

Stop funding these idiots.

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
cryptoinvests (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

WARNING !!!!! NO INVESTMENT SCAM THIEF !!!

Honestly you guys the next time you see me posting in one of these threads about how it's a ponzi scam, please believe me. So far I haven't been wrong ONCE when calling these guys out. Its not that I'm really good at busting scammers its just Ponzis are SUPER SUPER easy to spot. Anyting promising high returns in a short amount of time IS a ponzi scam.

No matter how honest they say they are the moment they have enough BTC they will shut down there site and run away.

Stop funding these idiots.
You are very much an idiot believing a guy named "Trol"
The site has not collapsed, it is working fine. How could we have possibly collapse when a payment is not even due yet.

If anyone has affiliate issues please post the errors you are experiencing, we will do our best to fix it

Beatrix
Please provide the TXID of your referrals investments... If you refer yourself your earnings are disqualified as this is against our TOS. Don't jump to conclusion we are a scam when you have not even given us a chance to prove ourself.
artifical100

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:05:23 PM

I have no prob with affiliate commission, I get my ref payment almost instant.
Yes you are right I would gladly kicked him because he is fucked up the ass genetic
please don't lie and ruin program for everyone else. I just invest if no one invest after me I lose. it unfair you do this on me and on other player, when site is paying sir.
cryptoinvests (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:12:23 PM

hello the bug is now fixed, had a small coding error not letting affiliate payment submit.
around 5 affiliate withdraw was held up but now should be paid.
sorry for inconvenience but please give us more time next time, you did not even give us 12 hour to respond.
Trol

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:54:31 PM

ADMIN  http://iv.pl/images/20454155873298347578.jpg
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: