Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: gdbtc (good bitcoin) >>>win win and win <<< with 55% Referral  (Read 5131 times)
memphixx

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:20:05 PM

Thank you admin! withdrew 1,067,000 satsoshi just now..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

gd-btc (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:29:10 PM

Thank you admin! withdrew 1,067,000 satsoshi just now..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you are welcome
Good luck with us
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:37:00 PM

its still not working for me! =(

its work now Smiley
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:54:10 PM

We apologize to all our members about what went wrong yesterday. As well ..

We promise not to repeat such problems

because Our first goal is to satisfy all participants and make Everyone is a winner

Good luck with gd-btc
memphixx

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:26:59 PM

because Our first goal is to satisfy all participants and make Everyone is a winner

Good luck with gd-btc
thanks admin! if something does go wrong, its nice to have an explanation here on the forum so we don't panic and assume the worst..

gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:10:54 PM

we are looking to be the best
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:21:02 AM

Good luck with gd-btc
thanks admin! if something does go wrong, its nice to have an explanation here on the forum so we don't panic and assume the worst..

Thank you
GrandGamer

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:11:43 PM

I was banned today while trying to withdraw my satoshi. My account name is GrandGamer. I use Opera browser with Opera Turbo on. I don't have multiple accounts.
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:13:46 PM

I was banned today while trying to withdraw my satoshi. My account name is GrandGamer. I use Opera browser with Opera Turbo on. I don't have multiple accounts.

Give me your user name please
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 05:35:23 PM

You use three accounts from three different browsers, but ABC one. Sorry you are banned because this is a breach of the laws of the site
GrandGamer

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:14:16 PM

You use three accounts from three different browsers, but ABC one. Sorry you are banned because this is a breach of the laws of the site

I don't, I had this discussion with skybtc as well. I'm using Opera Browser with Opera Turbo. On your end you see Opera's IP. If you don't believe me, use a whois lookup with the IP you got on your end.
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:57:27 PM

I don't, I had this discussion with skybtc as well. I'm using Opera Browser with Opera Turbo. On your end you see Opera's IP. If you don't believe me, use a whois lookup with the IP you got on your end.
Whatever differed browser ip remains constant you are using more than one account and you know that very well
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 09:34:36 PM

Good theme , I did not see content like this before , good luck .
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:39:15 PM

Good theme , I did not see content like this before , good luck .

Thank you very much .. We are pleased you say this .. also we are honored to be one of our users
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:51:36 AM

Good Luck For youre Project , Nice Site  Wink

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
memphixx

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:55:13 AM

Good luck with gd-btc

Having same trouble with withdraw again.... says server is busy and to try again in an hour  Undecided Undecided Undecided

GrandGamer

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:02:23 AM

Whatever differed browser ip remains constant you are using more than one account and you know that very well

Dude I'm telling you I'm not. I'm on a mobile broadband because I'm on vacations and I'm using Opera Turbo. Want me to send you my IP right now? Here. I'll try to login as well right now and you tell me what IP you see.
gd-btc (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:20:28 PM

Dude I'm telling you I'm not. I'm on a mobile broadband because I'm on vacations and I'm using Opera Turbo. Want me to send you my IP right now? Here. I'll try to login as well right now and you tell me what IP you see.

Am have your ip on site dada .. you dont have to sent him .. but you should be know you have 3 accounts . Not from mobile phone ip but its internet ip
GrandGamer

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 12:40:48 PM

I don't have 3 accounts. The IP you see belongs to Opera Servers, it's not my IP. This is happening because I'm using Opera Turbo. It uses a Proxy server which compresses webpages to reduce data traffic.
memphixx

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:30:02 PM

I don't have 3 accounts. The IP you see belongs to Opera Servers, it's not my IP. This is happening because I'm using Opera Turbo. It uses a Proxy server which compresses webpages to reduce data traffic.
I would think you would have learned from your previous mistakes.. use a different browser next time silly

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: