Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] [GLBSE] METAL and METAL.SILVER  (Read 1471 times)
RandomQ (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 09:17:24 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2012, 06:55:41 AM by RandomQ

Howdy,

I've came to a point where I think its in my best interest to sell this to someone that can better use it than myself.
I do not have the time to run this the way I wanted too, plus i have a new project that is taking most of my time.
Included with this sale is two GLBSE assets, 1 gmail address, grams of silver equal to outstanding shares at time of sale.
Also for any current share holder at time of sale, I will guarantee for 6 months that if the new owner fails to honor your shares I will honor them and convert to silver.

The I will consider offers above 17 BTC.

If you have any questions please ask
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:33:58 PM

Howdy,

I've came to a point where I think its in my best interest to sell this to someone that can better use it than myself.
I do not have the time to run this the way I wanted too, plus i have a new project that is taking most of my time.
Included with this sale is two GLBSE assets, 1 gmail address, grams of silver equal to outstanding shares at time of sale.
Also for any current share holder at time of sale, I will guarantee for 6 months that if the new owner fails to honor your shares I will honor them and convert to silver.

I am intrigued, but I am not familiar with the GLBSE assets, is this for your personal shares? Or are you the Asset owner, and looking to shift ownership? Is there a forums link for the assets?
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:50:18 PM

Howdy,

I am intrigued, but I am not familiar with the GLBSE assets, is this for your personal shares? Or are you the Asset owner, and looking to shift ownership? Is there a forums link for the assets?

I'm the Asset Owner, looking to shift ownership of the asset.

Here is a link to the asset page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90395.0

METAL.SILVER has 120 Shares total with 55 shares unsold on the Asset Still. So 65 Shares outstanding Currently.
So this would include at least 65 Grams of silver with the asset sale.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 07, 2012, 11:55:56 PM

I'm the Asset Owner, looking to shift ownership of the asset.

Here is a link to the asset page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90395.0

METAL.SILVER has 120 Shares total with 55 shares unsold on the Asset Still. So 65 Shares outstanding Currently.
So this would include at least 65 Grams of silver with the asset sale.

Very cool, I just realized I don't have the correct insurance, facility, etc so I don't think I could legally do this, but thank you very much for explaining. Never the less, I'll look into it, but either way, good luck to you.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 04:37:34 AM

The Bidding for this will end in 24 Hours from now. And I will accept the winning bid  Grin
Insu Dra

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:34:10 AM

Selling to highest bidder, in 24 hours, without any verification, hmm kinda awkward for people owning shares not ? none the less good luck to who ever gets it, the idea of etf's in btc does appeal to me Smiley

"drugs, guns, and gambling for anyone and everyone!"
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 08:45:22 AM

Selling to highest bidder, in 24 hours, without any verification, hmm kinda awkward for people owning shares not ? none the less good luck to who ever gets it, the idea of etf's in btc does appeal to me Smiley

Without verification of what? The Buyer?

I also said in my prev post, I would guarantee payout of any current share holder for the next 6 months in case of the new seller defaults. So any current share holders can come to me, and I will honor payout in silver if the new owner will not honor it.

That way the share holder is protected by me for 6 months, so there is very little risk for the current share holders.

I'm not going anywhere, I'm Bitcoin till death of SHA-256  Grin
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 04:51:57 PM

Received Private Offer #1

In process of vetting the offer
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 06:27:46 PM

I have vetted the private offer #1
The Offer is ~22.60 BTC (7.5 Oz Silver)
Insu Dra

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2012, 07:17:40 PM

Private offer confirmed, both working on the details.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23217081/Silver.BTC.Metal.Init.jpg

"drugs, guns, and gambling for anyone and everyone!"
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:42:48 AM

Insu Dra has won the auction. Congrats

I will post post a finalized sales/Investment agreement between Insu Dra and myself in the future.
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 11:59:34 AM

Per the pending sale agreement

Motion 132 (24 hours to vote)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=90395.20

RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 08:32:13 AM

I have canceled the sale of this asset to Insu Dra.

I have decided to reincorporate this ETF as a Legal entity within the USA.

The contract will be rewritten from the ground up to to reflect the legal protections of an Legal Entity within the USA

I will lock this thread after 7 days to allow commits,etc
RandomQ (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 06:55:13 AM

I have completed the transfer of sale of METAL & METAL.SILVER to Obsi.

I have received payment for this purchase and will be shipping silver to Obsi Monday.

For this point on I will have no control over those assets and will have no involvement with them.

I will offer a personal guarantee for the 60 Outstanding shares of METAL.SILVER for 6 months in the event of default by Obsi.

I will be locking the METAL & METAL.SILVER threads pointing them here about the sales and Obsi can make a new thread and post it here.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2012, 06:52:13 AM

I will not be able to run these assets as things currently stand, due to GLBSE rules. In light of the multitude of recent events, I have elected to generously reward the shareholders with a final dividend of 0.2 BTC

This is well over the current spot price of $1.08 per g of silver as BTC is currently trading at $12.06 USD and it is higher than METAL.SILVER has ever traded from what I can tell.

After distributing this final dividend, I will be requesting these assets be frozen and delisted. Thank you, and I'm sorry this did not work out as hoped.

Edit: To clarify, I am not being forced out of GLBSE, I had the option to provide verification up to the same level RandomQ provided and continue running the assets, but due to current circumstances it made more sense to take this route.

Youre probably going to face that with all your other assets. Just saying.....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: