Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a Loan  (Read 571 times)
BitCoinAmat (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:36:19 PM

Loan:0.1 btc
Reason: for a test
address: 18VkEMaZWUPN696gEs4G5VuwpJupww1gEy

i'm not 100% sure i know what collateral means. I give my ID if that's allright. too I have a site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:38:20 PM

wtf again and again
brand new asking for loan
collateral is brandnew?  Huh

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:06:13 AM

There's a general - no collateral, no loan rule that many users enforce, and if you don't know what collateral is i suggest you read this
reply from Vod on what is considered collateral https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902

Follow what you're instructed and make a valid loan request, or you will get nothing but -ives for spaming loan requests.

cheers

Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:07:55 AM

No collateral no loan.
Why a newbie come here and the fist action is to ask a loan?
Stupid scam attempt.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 10:55:44 AM

No collateral no loan.
Why a newbie come here and the fist action is to ask a loan?
Stupid scam attempt.

because yesterday someone is on a lending spree
giving away loans even without collateral
im not gonna be surprised if it turns out all asking for loan is just 1 person
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:57:47 AM

Looks like the rain of requests from brand new and newbies scammers are increasingly on lending section day by day.  

He is asking a loan for test. Wtf.

No one will give you a single satoshi.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:02:07 AM

i'm not 100% sure i know what collateral means. I give my ID if that's allright. too I have a site.

If you cannot offer credibility or collateral it will be very difficult for you to have loans here. For every amount. I will suggest that you will see btcjam. This site offer the possibility to have loans in bitcoins to to many people.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:57:10 PM

Your BTCtalk account not worth 0.1 BTC.
You are newbie here,when you make some activity points and you are a full member or above,it's ok for ask for loans,not now.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 05:46:33 AM

how much do you earn on your website?
i think that can be a collateral if it earns money through ads
other than that you BCT account is not worth the loan your asking
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:50:49 AM

The amount of brand new accounts coming on here and asking for loans is unreal. Also posting in the goods sections with obvious scams.

I dont think they should be able to post in the marketplace section until a certain number of posts its just relentless and ridiculous now.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:02:47 AM

The amount of brand new accounts coming on here and asking for loans is unreal. Also posting in the goods sections with obvious scams.

I dont think they should be able to post in the marketplace section until a certain number of posts its just relentless and ridiculous now.

Live and let live. Lets have the right to ask. Maybe some of them have the real necessity to have that amount that ask. And are able to fulfill the requests to have. Don't seems fair that for some scammers lose the right all the people in need.

The scammers unmask themselves and everyone can know them. So will be out naturally.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:08:12 AM

I suspect that a good number of these accounts are run by the same person, and/or the same group of people. I believe that they continue to create accounts making loan request until someone is naive enough to fund the loan.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:13:35 AM

I suspect that a good number of these accounts are run by the same person, and/or the same group of people. I believe that they continue to create accounts making loan request until someone is naive enough to fund the loan.

well its already been demonstrated to us by a certain individual (i send u free monies) that people naive enough to hand money out like that exist on this forum. as long as that's an issue, these newbie accounts will flood this section.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:17:41 AM

well its already been demonstrated to us by a certain individual (i send u free monies) that people naive enough to hand money out like that exist on this forum. as long as that's an issue, these newbie accounts will flood this section.

You're right most of the accounts are probably the same people. Just relentless career scammers and petty thieves. Absolutely pathetic that the lives of some people are so sad they have to steal from others for money. Sad old world we live in really.

EDIT: I've got a 12 hour shift of hard work in ridiculous heat to start in a couple of hours to put food on my families table and pay the bills. I can honestly say I'd rather kill myself than scam or steal a penny from another person.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:23:39 AM

You're right most of the accounts are probably the same people. Just relentless career scammers and petty thieves. Absolutely pathetic that the lives of some people are so sad they have to steal from others for money. Sad old world we live in really.

going slightly off topic here, but i thinks its the wall of protection the anonymity of being on this forum provides; i guarantee you this same person wouldnt try this in the real world. however, on this forum where a new identity can be created in seconds, scamming for petty amounts comes easily. based on this, i cant make a clear call weather or not its just 1 person spamming these threads.  its probably just some kid anyways.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: