Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:44:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: convert pm to btc  (Read 823 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:07:52 PM

my friend has 52$ on his pm account and he want to exchange it with bitcoin..so i need traders. for this
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huynhaff

Activity: 320

Ripay.com instant exchange bitcoin,perfect money

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:51:45 PM

my friend has 52$ on his pm account and he want to exchange it with bitcoin..so i need traders. for this
contact me mate.
Iran-Exchange

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Exchange,Sell WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC-e ,Transfer $ To Iran

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 03:56:54 PM

Hello we can do it for you

Have Fast And Safe Exchange Just With us
Feboprimo

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:03:48 PM

Hello lahm-44:

I can send you BTC. My yahoo is feboprimo1 to talk about the details of deal.
Regards.
cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:13:58 PM

I can help you Smiley if you need my service, we can use escrow if you want Smiley

and my rates will best than anyone here Wink

Regards

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 11:49:20 PM

You can tell your friend that he can just go on xmlgold.eu. They don't charge high fees or purchase btc with ecoin.eu. That way he can also use their trading platform. They accept Perfect Money by the way.

The Bad Guy

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:23:53 AM

You can tell your friend that he can just go on xmlgold.eu. They don't charge high fees or purchase btc with ecoin.eu. That way he can also use their trading platform. They accept Perfect Money by the way.

Or he could exchange the money through Coinomat ( You have it in your own signature space ). They don't have high feed and they are really fast Smiley

lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:30:56 AM

Or he could exchange the money through Coinomat ( You have it in your own signature space ). They don't have high feed and they are really fast Smiley
I want my money back...give me my money ....the hell did you gambled it or its with you
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:57:55 AM

I want my money back...give me my money ....the hell did you gambled it or its with you

You made an exchange with him? You did not see the trust ratings of that user? His ratings are f*cked up and I don't think that its even worth talking to him.                                                              .

cryptosun

Activity: 448

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:22:13 AM

You made an exchange with him? You did not see the trust ratings of that user? His ratings are f*cked up and I don't think that its even worth talking to him.                                                              .
OMG again Sad this badguy scammed a person Sad I want this guy to be botted from our group Sad shame on you badguy ,dont do this with innocent people , karma wont let you go

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 01:46:13 PM

Do you still need BTC for perfect money? If yes, then let me know.

lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:21:38 AM

You made an exchange with him? You did not see the trust ratings of that user? His ratings are f*cked up and I don't think that its even worth talking to him.                                                              .
well I send him funds and after 1hr and 30min peoples have started giving him those red marks..even I have also given him a red mark but i know giving him those red marks are worthless now because he will never return with the funds he stolen
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:27:06 AM

Do you still need BTC for perfect money? If yes, then let me know.
I don't need it now..but soon I will again need this so I am not locking this thread so I can keep touch will you guys...well some of my friends also want to use this type of pm to btc servic and if anyone like then they can contact him directly from whatsapp
Iran-Exchange

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Exchange,Sell WMZ,PM,BTC,BTC-e ,Transfer $ To Iran

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 11:19:05 AM

Hello Sir we can do it for you PM To BTC

Have Fast And Safe Exchange Just With us
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: