Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big scammer known to create fake escrow.com email. REPORTED TO ACTIONFRAUD.  (Read 991 times)
Mirdude (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:07:42 AM

I sent ActionFraud this email as users have been scammed and I nearly did today.

I was contacted via Skype in regards to $750 worth of Amazon.com gift cards yesterday from a user on Skype named as "fitnessregiment" no inverted quotes.

He explained he would use escrow.com, a very reputable company obviously, so after speaking he said he moves around the world and requires 2-4 days shipping to Scotland, but he is going to Cyprus too. He claims he needs books for Uni etc. I paid for the order as he sent an email from "service.escrow@europe.com", it claimed the buyer had paid and I seemed skeptical because how could an international bank transfer take that long, and the email looked suspicious from the ACTUAL escrow.com email which is transactions@escrow.com. Luckily, I contacted them and within hours got a respond saying no payment was sent from the official company, so I cancelled the items and got my money back.
His address he provided me to ship the items was:

1/2, 571 Alexandra Parade, Dennistoun
Glasgow
G31 3DB
United Kingdom

The name provided and email provided by him are:
Dom Gandrers (computerguy19933@gmail.com)

I looked on the internet for this scam, and put in to google service.escrow@europe.com scam, and I found evidence matching this exact user:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668160

Thank you and please reply for Skype conversations and the email he sent me so I can forward it to you, it shows he is fraudulently obtaining money, which is illegal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:08:48 AM

I sent ActionFraud this email as users have been scammed and I nearly did today.

I was contacted via Skype in regards to $750 worth of Amazon.com gift cards yesterday from a user on Skype named as "fitnessregiment" no inverted quotes.

He explained he would use escrow.com, a very reputable company obviously, so after speaking he said he moves around the world and requires 2-4 days shipping to Scotland, but he is going to Cyprus too. He claims he needs books for Uni etc. I paid for the order as he sent an email from "service.escrow@europe.com", it claimed the buyer had paid and I seemed skeptical because how could an international bank transfer take that long, and the email looked suspicious from the ACTUAL escrow.com email which is transactions@escrow.com. Luckily, I contacted them and within hours got a respond saying no payment was sent from the official company, so I cancelled the items and got my money back.
His address he provided me to ship the items was:

1/2, 571 Alexandra Parade, Dennistoun
Glasgow
G31 3DB
United Kingdom

The name provided and email provided by him are:
Dom Gandrers (computerguy19933@gmail.com)

I looked on the internet for this scam, and put in to google service.escrow@europe.com scam, and I found evidence matching this exact user:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668160

Thank you and please reply for Skype conversations and the email he sent me so I can forward it to you, it shows he is fraudulently obtaining money, which is illegal.

Guy has been a long time scammer on Skype under that name. Guy tried pulling the same crap on me awhile back. Obviously don't do it.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Mirdude (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:11:46 AM

Good thing I caught him out, I'm going to contact several fraud companies to get this guy in prison.

Sufficient proof will do it, and I will call the action fraud line tomorrow, or call 101 (UK police for non-serious crime).

I will make sure he suffers for the scams and attempts he made, his Skype will be traced and his email should be closed, it's about time someone did this.

Mirdude (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:22:34 AM

Just been searching and found out some more info:

http://glasgow.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/enviro-property-consultants-limited-20354719.html

Don't think that's his address if it's registered on a .co.uk as property consultants, don't know why he'd give if unless he knows no one lives there and can get his items shipped.
Mirdude (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:24:31 AM

If anyone has more info on this guy, let me know.
thegoodguy23

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:05:39 PM

If anyone has more info on this guy, let me know.

http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer/1862916-fitnessregiment-scammer.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: