Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to connect my antminer s5 with bitminter pool?  (Read 3446 times)
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:21:01 PM

I mine on Bitminter since a year and a half. The pool is great, you just have to learn to live with luck variance.

The Doc is a awsome devoted owner.

1% vs 0% ... that's a greedy call as hell.

I prefer to give 1% to the Doc then helping giant pool who do not give a damm about my miners.

I'm not against the "little guy" in anyway.  I don't like that the pools are becoming fewer and fewer.  And for the record I mined for a LONG time on BTC Guild.

At this point I just really like flat PPS.  I'm willing to give a bit in percentage to get this.  Yes others equal over time, just I like getting paid constant stream.

I understand your choice. Sometime we hit bad luck and it takes up to 5 days to solve one ... but we can also solve 4 in the same day.

But... no bad talking about my pool ok ?? (hahaha just kidding Tongue )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

I mine on Bitminter since a year and a half. The pool is great, you just have to learn to live with luck variance.

I prefer to give 1% to the Doc then helping giant pool who do not give a damm about my miners.

I'm not against the "little guy" in anyway.  I don't like that the pools are becoming fewer and fewer.  And for the record I mined for a LONG time on BTC Guild.

At this point I just really like flat PPS.  I'm willing to give a bit in percentage to get this.  Yes others equal over time, just I like getting paid constant stream.

I understand your choice. Sometime we hit bad luck and it takes up to 5 days to solve one ... but we can also solve 4 in the same day.

Smiley must be a good pool to have the support it has.   I stuck with BTC Guild for a long time so I can understand loyalty.

If it was not for electricity I might try other pools.  But with a decent electricity bill each month the variability is a little tough if it had a big dry spell.  Granted most do not get that bad.
HerbPean
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:47:09 AM

I'm not against the "little guy" in anyway.  I don't like that the pools are becoming fewer and fewer.  And for the record I mined for a LONG time on BTC Guild.

At this point I just really like flat PPS.  I'm willing to give a bit in percentage to get this.  Yes others equal over time, just I like getting paid constant stream.

Smiley must be a good pool to have the support it has.   I stuck with BTC Guild for a long time so I can understand loyalty.

If it was not for electricity I might try other pools.  But with a decent electricity bill each month the variability is a little tough if it had a big dry spell.  Granted most do not get that bad.

BTC Guild was my plan B Tongue
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:44:42 AM

Pool are closing because everyone go on antpool or f2pool instead of promoting good pool like btcguild or bitminter.
We need to spread the hash guys! I know its hard to be on a small pool but if we spread and balance all, we will get a better network!
So sacrifice a small amount to get a better network.

I use Kano.is but bitminter is good too! We had btcguild but I understand he had to close, big chinese are getting all the power!

So come on guys lets switch to kano and bitminter and show your support!  Smiley

I use this one most of the time

Eligius Pool Statistics  http://eligius.st/  it's my main pool.

with me it's how the Pool pay's out if i don't like the way pay out's work, big or small, i won't use it .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: