Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Beta testers needed] - New Proof of Existence (Notarization) service  (Read 529 times)
Zvezdelin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:48:28 PM

Hi, I'm looking for beta testers of new Proof of Existence (Notarization) service based on Bitcoin Blockchain.

Project name: 2Remember
Organize and manage personal & business archives. Notarize documents, events, business processes.

More information at: http://www.2remember.mobi

If you are interested, please contact me (here or at email: zborisov at gmail) in order to get access to beta site. Beta testers will receive premium account for their participation and gratitude for the given feedback.

Thanks in advance!
Zvezdelin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 02:43:29 PM

Nice project. This is can upload file too? and share to people to download?

If i want to be beta tester, the premium account is can expire? Grin
meadefreling

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:59:24 PM

I am interested in this but how do I become a beta tester, I saw a signup button at your website should I just go ahead and signup or you have a special link that I will signup with.

hexafraction

Activity: 392
Merit: 259

Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:16:03 AM

Also interested in beta-testing (with prior experience doing so for other forum members here).

Already an issue with what is accessible to me: Entries in "What" are limited and not visibly customizable. This functionality should be added or documented.

I have recently become active again after a long period of inactivity. Cryptographic proof that my account has not been compromised is available.
Zvezdelin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 02:11:29 PM

Hi!
Thank You guys for the interest!

Here are the answers:

1. Yes, it is possible to remember (upload) files and whatever you like. Also you may share with others and to notarize in order to prove:
- Your ownership on notarized memories (documents, pics, audios, events, processes and so on);
- Time of creation (notarization);
- Irreversibility of memorized documents.

2. Yes, The premium account will expire – it is a natural law Smiley
- But beta testers will receive premium account for a year.
- After that you may recommend our services to your friends and get 1 month (up to 6 months) premium service (every invited will receive one month premium service too).
- Frankly speaking, if you like 2Remember - please recommend us now! Smiley
- The price of our premium service is extremely competitive and we have policy to maintain additional 20% discount in case you pay with bitcoins
- Last, but not the least – the standard (and free) service is fully functional (but we limit the number of notarizations to 3 (three) – because we pay transaction fees in order to insert memory hashes in bitcoin blockchain.

3. Beta test instructions -
- Please register from the master site  - https://my.2remember.mobi
- Drop me a mail (or private message here) with your registration name – I will send to you link to the beta site – you may use the same login credentials as on the master site.
- I will upgrade your standard to premium account.

4. @hexafraction – special thanks for the first feedback!
The mentioned functionality is on the development plan and I hope we will provide option to customize “what” tags, to import them and to automatically create new tags (based on frequency of use) in next major version – this autumn.

I will be glad to help and to answer questions regarding to 2Remember.
Thanks again!
Zvezdelin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: