Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Start][WIP] CoinFest Hong Kong project 2016  (Read 429 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:14:50 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 01:33:24 AM by lottery248

lol, i am sorry for suddenly posted this without finishing.  Undecided do not delete, i am finishing it.
hello, everyone. i am one of the youngest guy to organise something major in the bitcoin:
CoinFest.
here is the organization group in which organizes coinfest in hong kong: www.bitcoinhk.org
what is coinfest? please go to www.coinfest.org

i am going to ask you guys for 10 btc sponsorship (i am not begging, we are still planning about that.) in total to organize the CoinFest in Hong Kong. if we confirm the information about this coinfest, we will post all of them by here.
we will complete the plan as soon as possible and will not fail to make this up-to-date.
To Coinfest, if you have seen this message, please add us on coinfest.

if you are interested about this funding, please consider once again and take your coins to escrow about this funding. i will not take any satoshi if the plan is not yet confirmed. you may ask escrow to refund if you are not satisfied.
to moderators please consider about this project, we are proving that we are not begging.
will take down if i am breaking the rule.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: