Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:46:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Won't you take the Vasectomy Pledge with me, brother?  (Read 1318 times)
Beliathon (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 03:52:52 PM

"Night gathers, and now my sex begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no sperm, father no children.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my bedpost. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the toucher of the tits.
I am the pervert that fucks the realms of women. I pledge my penis and thrusts to the Women's Watch, for this night and all the nights to cum."

Get a vasectomy today, live a good life. Trust me, it's awesome.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:55:40 PM

celibate

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 03:21:50 AM

PM me for info on herbal based temporary male birth control Smiley
Why chop your tubes up when you can just pop a pill or drink some tea an hour before sex?
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 03:55:43 AM

Why chop your tubes up when (...)
Why NOT tie my tubes when I know I'll never want children?

PM me for info on herbal based temporary male birth control
"herbal remedy" is almost always code for "pseudoscientific magic-medicine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1365

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:22:02 AM

I was thinking of getting married again, just to father a few dozen more children.

If you look through the Old Testament, it was not wrong to take more than one wife. So, why not today? Nobody says you have to remain in the U.S.

As a warning, if you go this route, consider the Spanish word for "wife" - "esposa." You make a word plural (most of the time) in Spanish the same way you do in English. You add an "s" to the word. So, what does "esposas" mean? Check the Spanish dictionary. It doesn't mean "wives." It means "handcuffs" or "shackles." Do you think those Spaniards knew something that they weren't afraid to incorporate right into their language?

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:19:41 AM

I endorse this movement.

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:44:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU

I support your attitude. Could you please persuade your leftist and liberal friends to follow your example Smiley? This way you guys can save resources, money and can make a better world within one generation... Smiley

FYI the active ingredients of several modern medicines are based on, or just identical to the active ingredients of some herbs.
Tusk

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:53:06 PM

I have been a sports model for years  Cheesy

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:20:43 PM

This is an act of cowardice imo  Smiley  Our parents have cared us for years and then we don't want to raise a child. You should have atleast just one kid to be our successor. After that, its up to you if you want take vasectomy or anything you want  Cheesy

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:28:48 PM

This is an act of cowardice imo  Smiley  Our parents have cared us for years and then we don't want to raise a child. You should have atleast just one kid to be our successor. After that, its up to you if you want take vasectomy or anything you want  Cheesy
Sorry, too late for that now! Besides, there are plenty of homeless children, children in shelters without parents, abused children, starving children both at home and abroad. If I later decide I want to become a father (unlikely but admittedly possible) I would much rather rescue some innocent child from hellish foster home life or death by starvation than narcissistically spawn a copy of myself. Furthermore half the reason I got my vasectomy is because I would never wish my suffering on another. My DNA sucks, trust me.

Given how many children are already without homes and without food in the USA alone, frankly breeders are selfish pukes who makes me sick to my stomach.

Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:06:16 PM

I endorse this movement.

What the OP is doing is brave and I totally support her...

Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:20:08 PM

PM me for info on herbal based temporary male birth control Smiley
Why chop your tubes up when you can just pop a pill or drink some tea an hour before sex?

Why mess with drugs when a good kick to the nads will seal the deal.

Having kids is going to be a real hard road for those that want to as we see everything become harder to reach for.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 12:16:41 AM

Oh you go right ahead and tie them up. Everyone knows no medicines have ever been derived from plants right? Not once ever Wink

BTW I have scientific studies backing the claim, you on the other hand have an allergy to producing scientific studies to support your dogmas.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:50:08 AM

If certain religions are against using condoms and abortion, I wonder what they will say about vasectomy.  Grin

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:13:33 AM

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 03:00:23 AM

Oh you go right ahead and tie them up.
Already done two years ago. Your turn!

If certain religions are against using condoms and abortion, I wonder what they will say about vasectomy.
Nobody intelligent gives half a fuck what any superstition-poisoned mind thinks about anything. The mind of a theist is broken, dysfunctional rationality machine.

To atheists, theists are walking tragedies, vandalized minds. I feel great compassion for these people because they were abused (intellectually) as children, just like me.

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:42:14 AM

Sorry, too late for that now! Besides, there are plenty of homeless children, children in shelters without parents, abused children, starving children both at home and abroad. If I later decide I want to become a father (unlikely but admittedly possible) I would much rather rescue some innocent child from hellish foster home life or death by starvation than narcissistically spawn a copy of myself. Furthermore half the reason I got my vasectomy is because I would never wish my suffering on another. My DNA sucks, trust me.

Given how many children are already without homes and without food in the USA alone, frankly breeders are selfish pukes who makes me sick to my stomach.

-snip-

There is other way to solve that problem imo, you shouldn't did that Wink But anyway I appreciate your concern to homeless children, then would you raise a homeless child?

P.S: Raise a kid isn't a investment, hope after that kid grown up will repay what you have given to him. You are inappropriate to be a parent if you said that.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:46:56 AM

Is this not a serious thread?  Before I clicked to visit the thread I thought it was going to be able the crazy growth in the world population and how it has to end.  The Earth will be a total war zone (even more so) in 200 years if we keep growing when it is not sustainable.

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:00:01 AM

Is this not a serious thread?  Before I clicked to visit the thread I thought it was going to be able the crazy growth in the world population and how it has to end.  The Earth will be a total war zone (even more so) in 200 years if we keep growing when it is not sustainable.
World War as we know it in history is no longer a possibility in the modern age. We either keep civilization or utterly destroy it, those are our options in any world war type scenario.

This thread is serious as a heart attack. Fun fact to keep this post on topic: As you climb the IQ bell curve for women, probability of motherhood drops sharply.

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 02:16:54 AM

More intelligent women are less likely to choose to have children, research suggests.

http://personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/SSR2014.pdf

Abstract

Demographers debate why people have children in advanced industrial societies where
children are net economic costs. From an evolutionary perspective, however, the important
question is why some individuals choose not to have children. Recent theoretical developments
in evolutionary psychology suggest that more intelligent individuals may be more
likely to prefer to remain childless than less intelligent individuals. Analyses of the
National Child Development Study show that more intelligent men and women express
preference to remain childless early in their reproductive careers, but only more intelligent
women (not more intelligent men) are more likely to remain childless by the end of their
reproductive careers. Controlling for education and earnings does not at all attenuate the
association between childhood general intelligence and lifetime childlessness among
women. One-standard-deviation increase in childhood general intelligence (15 IQ points)
decreases women’s odds of parenthood by 21–25%. Because women have a greater impact
on the average intelligence of future generations, the dysgenic fertility among women is
predicted to lead to a decline in the average intelligence of the population in advanced
industrial nations

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: