Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:02:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.05 loan  (Read 1078 times)
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:52:07 AM

i dont know how to sign

doing it first time...some guide on web mislead me to wrong.

can u tell me how i sign message frm zapo wallet??

i dont think you can; you need to control the private key of an address to sign a mesage from it, which you cannot do with a xapo address. fact stll remains you tried to lie by signing form that other address, im going to say this is a hacked account. youre coming up with excuses at this point.

that aside, your address you posted in the op: 3DxDzNcQLw1uTRs8mDMr117b6twycCQ7wj
is a multisig address, maybe its linked to someone's bit-x account? Roll Eyes
someone get on that.

he own this address, check it in the blockchain, it has tag for his name

https://blockchain.info/address/1DhAe5mAGv5noDNxcXPrYrALYpz7XKd1eA
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:55:13 AM

i dont know how to sign

i dont think you can; you need to control the private key of an address to sign a mesage from it, which you cannot do with a xapo address. fact stll remains you tried to lie by signing form that other address, im going to say this is a hacked account. youre coming up with excuses at this point.

that aside, your address you posted in the op: 3DxDzNcQLw1uTRs8mDMr117b6twycCQ7wj
someone get on that.

iirc you need to sign a message to blockchain.info to have a memo like that put on an address, correct? if that is the case then the original owner definitely had control of that address's private key. 100% hacked account seeing these excuses for a xapo wallet.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:57:19 AM

i dont know how to sign

someone get on that.

iirc you need to sign a message to blockchain.info to have a memo like that put on an address, correct? if that is the case then the original owner definitely had control of that address's private key. 100% hacked account seeing these excuses for a xapo wallet.

correct. that xapo address is just an excuse. probably 1 of the hacked accounts roaming in the forum these days. i already sent my feedback, hope someone can check it before making a deal with this user
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:05:23 AM

This account probably has been hacked. All members please don't do any transaction with him until he can prove ownership.

this is my adress for now
1DhAe5mAGv5noDNxcXPrYrALYpz7XKd1eA
mine and quote   Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:35:50 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135880.0

Last night I realized that my account dHe_zHiq has been hacked. Apparently my email address has been hacked since a week ago, the hacker got access to my facebook and also my Bitcointalk account.

Now the hacker use my account to ask for loan on Lending section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126397.msg11900712#msg11900712

If you check that account trust's you can see that the password had been changed recently. Obviously it wasn't me. To prove my ownership of that account, here is a signed message from an address posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg11675604#msg11675604

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account dHe_zHiq has been hacked. Please reset the email to efrilia08@gmail.com , The current date is 27 July 2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1DhAe5mAGv5noDNxcXPrYrALYpz7XKd1eA
G20UrJ490qR5p0+m9I6D76j6wIGurWW2xCb3uIpbi2MbIzjmoQA2BrNKaQ8Is0j6x1U0sGPB5FXu8mSOacne6O0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

I hope admin would resolve this matter soon. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: