Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:03:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PROJECT DEVELOPMENT DEAD!?  (Read 561 times)
thebitcoinjedi (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 02:59:20 AM

THERES LIKE NO WORK GOIN ON WTF IS UP WITH THAT!? THIS SHIT IS D E A D - DEAD!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:13:44 AM

Can you please explain further about what you mean by project development dead, this will make me and others here to understand you better.
Uptrenda

Activity: 114
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:42:26 AM

I kind of know what he means. There hasn't been anything new and substantial launched in this section for a while. People have some nice pet projects but nothing that makes me go "wow, this is going to be big."

It's like the interest for innovation has just gone elsewhere (although in reality I know a bunch of people in stealth mode that are launching stuff soon so its really just an illusion  Cheesy)
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 11:05:12 AM

Instead of complaining about the lack of new projects, start something on your own? Use your time & energy in a useful manner instead of making crap topics like this.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 01:02:01 PM

No, i still developing the project, still work in progress.

So, what your project?
thebitcoinjedi (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:02:05 PM

A new crypto platform. Its quite interesting and noone else is doing it. I got all the ducks in a row and just require people with innovation and branding investors.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 10:24:56 PM

well, you can look at it this way; any viable project can easily get funding now days, so maybe this sub's failure is actually bitcoin's success.

bitcoin is pretty boring, from the lowly n00b user's point of view these days. the exciting stuff is going on behind the scenes.

if you have skills, coding, development etc. you should be able to find work in the industry. Isnt there a BITCOIN jobs website?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: