Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best way for earning bitcoins  (Read 12479 times)
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:58:40 AM

chatting is can be more easy way to earn some satoshi. Just try this one. Speak English with long and complex sentences.

coinchat.org

how much can be earned and how they avoid abusers?

I remember that PD made the chat doesn't count for its levels because people spammed the chat with one word comments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:24:11 PM

chatting is can be more easy way to earn some satoshi. Just try this one. Speak English with long and complex sentences.

coinchat.org

how much can be earned and how they avoid abusers?

I remember that PD made the chat doesn't count for its levels because people spammed the chat with one word comments

They have online mods and they can control your speakings.

Earning is depending on how many people speak and how long you stay on coinchat.org.

I'm chatting here for 2 days and approximately 3 or 4 hours, besides I'm browsing and doing other jobs not only chatting, I can earn 2 or 3 mbtc. I think it is a good amount just only chatting.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:37:04 PM

The best way of online earning bitcoins is joining any good signature campaign. If you can write well then you can earn more.
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:25:53 PM

The best way of online earning bitcoins is joining any good signature campaign. If you can write well then you can earn more.

agree with this, but the main problem is you should have the ability to write english well, i got my id banned from the forum just because i cant use english too well
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:04:27 PM

agree with this, but the main problem is you should have the ability to write english well, i got my id banned from the forum just because i cant use english too well

You really need the ability to write decent English for most threads on the site.  There are local that use local language.  But a lot of sig campaigns do not pay for local posts.

You could use something for translation depending on accuracy might be decent enough for posts.   But I would be careful a signature is like having a target your posts need to be decent and have content.  If you post a lot that don't make sense could be language issues it is possible you might get temp ban for signature and posts that are not up to par.

But if used right yes signature campaign can be good for both sides.
GrandmaJean

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:31:54 PM

Well the easiest way and the least time consuming way of earning bitcoins is trading alternative cryptos but it might be hard like gambling besides that there are signature campaigns to participate
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:20:11 PM

You can try your luck on gambling as you don't need to spend a lot of time there but also investing it for example in bitcointalk forum accounts might be a good idea to get money over time

ashfaq

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:17:09 PM

The best way is to mine coins or else give some service .

mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:30:12 PM

Sell your skills for btc and pay attention to the not to often giveaway

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:26:37 PM

i disagree with the first part of your statement; mining requires an initial investment, and returns will take a long time. in addition, there is the possibility of hardware failure as well, which would put you in the red.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:30:00 PM

Mining is usually not profitable. Because you can buy Bitcoin with same money and earn more than you get from mining.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:36:50 PM

Mining is usually not profitable. Because you can buy Bitcoin with same money and earn more than you get from mining.
then you would be straight up buying bitcoin, not earning anything here, unless you mean to say you would use the bought bitcoin as an investment of some sort to earn addition income in the future.

Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:39:06 PM

then you would be straight up buying bitcoin, not earning anything here, unless you mean to say you would use the bought bitcoin as an investment of some sort to earn addition income in the future.

Buy low, sell high. The best trading practice and works %100. Buy and hold for enough time. I call it investment plan.
You can earn this way very good amounts in the long run.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 06:40:16 AM

best was to earn bitcoin is either through a signature campaign here on the forum or by selling services/stuff on sites like cryptothrift.com Smiley

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:48:07 AM

You can try your luck on gambling as you don't need to spend a lot of time there but also investing it for example in bitcointalk forum accounts might be a good idea to get money over time

gambling is not the best way, too many defeats if you just always test your luck in gambling.
gambling should really have a good analysis, if you play in sports gambling.
MF Doom

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:04:53 PM

gambling is not the best way, too many defeats if you just always test your luck in gambling.
gambling should really have a good analysis, if you play in sports gambling.

there are few people who can really do that type of analysis regularly enough to make money.

But whatever you do, dont play the dice sites.  Its WAY too easy to keep clicking "roll" and lose coins FAST.  I mean, how do you think Primedice pretty much invented the signature campaign around here?  They gotta be making some serious BTCank
Nas

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:27:46 PM

I think the best way to get Bitcoin is working in a real job and buy Bitcoin with %25 -or any % you can afford- of your wage every month. That way you can invest to this beautiful technology with only small risks. Think it as a long term investment.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 10:54:28 PM

I think the best way to get Bitcoin is working in a real job and buy Bitcoin with %25 -or any % you can afford- of your wage every month. That way you can invest to this beautiful technology with only small risks. Think it as a long term investment.
there is also a service that does this automatically for you called bitwage, although i havent heard too much about it or know everything about the service, its there to look at for anyone interested.

BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:46:51 AM

we can try for selling stuff to earn some money, agree ?

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
uniton

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:15:02 AM

we can try for selling stuff to earn some money, agree ?

Agreed i selling my stuff to and get paid with bitcoin and i think this is a best way for earning bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: