Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:40:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgender  (Read 9754 times)
Sourgummies (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:28:54 PM

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/meet-canadas-only-transgender-federal-election-221926963.html
First trans person on a federal ballot

Like we did not see this one coming. Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:47:00 AM

I think it's kind of similar, an identity crisis of a sort where they can't identify with their gender. Their brain can't identify with the physical gender they've been born with and it mixes them up.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:18:35 AM

I think it's kind of similar, an identity crisis of a sort where they can't identify with their gender. Their brain can't identify with the physical gender they've been born with and it mixes them up.

There is evidence as well to support the idea that some of this psychological confusion is driven by hormonal imbalances. Some people may or may not wish to get treatment for this, but it is important for people to be aware there is some biological basis to gender identity, and there is possibly some way to balance this out to help alleviate these issues. I am not saying everyone who is transgender is just ill, because I don't believe this is true, but it is important for this information to be available so people can make their OWN choices without people politicizing biological processes needlessly.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:31:55 AM

Everyone who wants more dicks or vaginas should get them by tax payers money. otherwise it's a human right crime.
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 10:44:44 AM

Everyone who wants more dicks or vaginas should get them by tax payers money. otherwise it's a human right crime.
Thats not something I would back. Where would you draw the line? I want the latest eye upgrade and I should be able to get it under your thinking. Or new knees.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 11:44:30 AM

There's a word for that.  It's called "being confused."

cmthompson22

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:16:23 PM

The gay population and the transgender ones are just a bunch of people who want attention in most cases. Of course, this is not all. I do know a few people who are gay, but they are not trying to push all of this stuff on us. Even with the gay marriage ruling they have no desire to go out and get married and have not done it yet. But the ones who are pushing their agenda are the ones who have all the money.

As you mentioned, Jenner is a good example. He has a ton of money and as soon as they started running out of story lines for their show (no one getting married, second and third babies not that exciting), he is all of a sudden transgender and has been for years. And now we need to go out and fight for this poor rich man’s right to dress up like a girl. I am so sick of hearing what a hero Jenner is. It is not heroic to dress up like a girl and get a little bit of plastic surgery. It must be so hard to get all of the good things about being a woman and miss out on all the actual day to day living of being a woman much less the poor women who have real challenges and struggles going on throughout the day.

This is all being pushed on use with those who have an agenda and who have all the money.  You do not hear about little Johnny down the block who used to be a girl. It is just Jenner. The amount of people who are transgender throughout all of history, by the definition of transgender not them just saying that they are in order to get attention and get you to notice them, is only a few cases. You can sit there and say that the Christians are crazy for saying “God does not make mistakes” but if you went through and tested these people, none of them would be transgender. They probably have some mental health disorder that is causing a problem, sure, but it is not because they are transgender. In Jenner’s case, it probably had something to do with being attached to that Kardashian clan for such a long time.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:51:37 PM

They probably have some mental health disorder that is causing a problem, sure, but it is not because they are transgender. In Jenner’s case, it probably had something to do with being attached to that Kardashian clan for such a long time.

Don't forget all the feminization of men due to chemicals, GMOs etc.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:34:17 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 05:35:30 PM by Spendulus

They probably have some mental health disorder that is causing a problem, sure, but it is not because they are transgender. In Jenner’s case, it probably had something to do with being attached to that Kardashian clan for such a long time.

More and more men are bitches?

Now I'm confused.

I thought it was just the transgender confused ones always bitching who were bitches.

And let's not forget about all the trans-black people too.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 04:51:16 PM

You can sit there and say that the Christians are crazy for saying “God does not make mistakes” but if you went through and tested these people, none of them would be transgender. They probably have some mental health disorder that is causing a problem, sure, but it is not because they are transgender.
What exactly do you mean by "If you went through and tested these people"?  The definition of transgender is having gender dysphoria, so if you think you are one then by definition you are.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:30:21 PM

You can sit there and say that the Christians are crazy for saying “God does not make mistakes” but if you went through and tested these people, none of them would be transgender. They probably have some mental health disorder that is causing a problem, sure, but it is not because they are transgender.
What exactly do you mean by "If you went through and tested these people"?  The definition of transgender is having gender dysphoria, so if you think you are one then by definition you are.

This exemplifies the problem with the social based theory of gender identity. These activist groups tell everyone that gender identity is 100% a social construct, as a result, it leads to misinformation not just among LGBT peoples, but among every one else. This constant denial of biological processes behind transgender, gender dysphoria, and gender identity generally leaves everyone else misinformed and lead to believe that either these people are only just mentally ill, or they are confused and acting out.

Of course some times this is true, but this socialization theory completely denies the actual biological differences in people that can cause this to result, making it appear to be nothing more than a choice, causing an even greater divide as people reject the socialization theory thinking that it represents the whole argument, simply because these activist groups talk the loudest.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:41:27 PM

What exactly do you mean by "If you went through and tested these people"?  The definition of transgender is having gender dysphoria, so if you think you are one then by definition you are.

This exemplifies the problem with the social based theory of gender identity. These activist groups tell everyone that gender identity is 100% a social construct, as a result, it leads to misinformation not just among LGBT peoples, but among every one else. This constant denial of biological processes behind transgender, gender dysphoria, and gender identity generally leaves everyone else misinformed and lead to believe that either these people are only just mentally ill, or they are confused and acting out.

Of course some times this is true, but this socialization theory completely denies the actual biological differences in people that can cause this to result, making it appear to be nothing more than a choice, causing an even greater divide as people reject the socialization theory thinking that it represents the whole argument, simply because these activist groups talk the loudest.
Not denying that there is a biological aspect to it (all those studies a few pages ago), but unless somebody is faking it (IE, they don't have dysphoria and just want attention) then they are.  My comment was more aimed at the second part of the quote, where he made a distinction between a mental health disorder causing dysphoria and being transgender.  Dysphoria (and whatever caused it biologically by extention) is the disorder, not the side effect.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:42:56 PM

Not denying that there is a biological aspect to it (all those studies a few pages ago), but unless somebody is faking it (IE, they don't have dysphoria and just want attention) then they are.  My comment was more aimed at the second part of the quote, where he made a distinction between a mental health disorder causing dysphoria and being transgender.  Dysphoria is the disorder, not the side effect.

My comment was more directed at cmthompson, not you, fyi.
Sourgummies (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 05:50:03 PM

Have ran into a few people lately talking about their kids ages 1-5 years and a few of them will drop the "gender neutral" topic when talking about activities or clothes.
Whats really scaring me is the societal push that works on peoples psychological makeup to conform to the norm. The norm is now being pushed in a direction that welcomes all but ostracizes the ones that speak out.
This really is starting to look like a movement to control and it will be seen as neglect when you do not allow your child to try on both sexes in different facets of life.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

Have ran into a few people lately talking about their kids ages 1-5 years and a few of them will drop the "gender neutral" topic when talking about activities or clothes.
Whats really scaring me is the societal push that works on peoples psychological makeup to conform to the norm. The norm is now being pushed in a direction that welcomes all but ostracizes the ones that speak out.
This really is starting to look like a movement to control and it will be seen as neglect when you do not allow your child to try on both sexes in different facets of life.
Again this is 100% the result of the gender socialization theory. IMO it was designed to create maximum societal division and conflict, just like most societal theories based upon Marxist ideology.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:21:45 PM

Now I'm confused.

I thought it was just the transgender confused ones always bitching who were bitches.

What are you talking about?

Again this is 100% the result of the gender socialization theory. IMO it was designed to create maximum societal division and conflict, just like most societal theories based upon Marxist ideology.

I totally agree that this was designed on purpose. And I could see it coming to the point where people will be considered neglecting their child by "forcing" their (rightful) gender on them. Of course we've seen the studies that are the opposite, but people like this ignore studies like those.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:13:36 PM

Now I'm confused.

An equally fake, made up "problem" as the one "discussed" on this thread.  Only that I am making it up.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 09:10:43 PM

Now I'm confused.

An equally fake, made up "problem" as the one "discussed" on this thread.  Only that I am making it up.

Ignoring a problem is no way to solve it. But I imagine this will get worse before it gets better.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 02:51:52 AM

Now I'm confused.

Unfortunately this is not just a figment of your imagination. People are claiming to be trans-black. This is the kind of identity hijacking you get when you take Marxist driven socialized identity theory to its natural conclusion. People need to start recognizing this for what it is. Marxism. Educate yourself about it, don't just pretend you know, because 9/10 people I talk to within the US have no clue what Marxist doctrines are. This ignorance is allowing that ideology to fester within the US and weaken the nation as well as society as a whole through division. Divide and conquer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRj_h7vmMM
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:05:48 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 02:23:17 PM by Spendulus

Now I'm confused.

An equally fake, made up "problem" as the one "discussed" on this thread.  Only that I am making it up.

Ignoring a problem is no way to solve it. But I imagine this will get worse before it gets better.
Yes, people will more and more be encouraged to discuss problems that are not problems, or which are ridiculously obscure, and to take them seriously - at the same time that the real problems get zero media coverage.  It's foolish to think this isn't a purposeful strategy by the progressive US elite, to hide the fact they are bleeding the country dry.  Let's just keep the people talking about (a, b, c, total nonsense) while we run the debt up from 20 to 25 Trillion.  Hey, then lets try for 30T!

The dumb shmucks will probably let us get away with it?

Now you were intoning, what, exactly about THE "VERY SERIOUS MATTER" OF SOME FUCKING CONFUSED WACKOS GETTING THEIR FEELINGS HURT?

Tell you what.  Next I'll "really seriously answer you about this important matter of how we need to be sensitive to a very small number of people with hurt feelings."  Then we'll seriously discuss Kardashinton.  Then we'll discuss the latest Naked Reality Survival Show.

You really want to go down that route?

Or would you like to discuss Flavors of Fake Facts for Fools?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: