Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed for $4 by anonymous22  (Read 1134 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:07:10 AM

What happened:: Well Ill keep it simple,I had sold him some gamestop voucher pdf files 16 days ago and we agreed on $3.50 per voucher,though he somehow got to $3.50 grand total.So now he owes me $4.Its been 16 days and he still hasn't gave me the remainder amount of money,today I asked him again that if he has my money.He said no and that he would "return" the pdf files and I would refund him the money he sent me.I told him no as there is no guarantee that he didn't use the coupons.Then he said to wait a few more days which i denied since he had over 16 days to pay me.Then he hinted at bribing me by giving me some more money with the amount that he owed me.Then he attempted to extort me by saying he wouldn't give me my money back if I opened up this report

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=248833

Reference Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1126447.msg11913337#msg11913337
Amount Scammed: 0.01396
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Proof of Payment: Not sure what to put here as I was the seller here,not the buyer
PM/Chat Logs:
Proof of transaction and me telling him to pay me later
http://imgur.com/6QRqaeO,oxxRUtZ,k8z93TP,kgkgb7O,WOBMEiW,lrH0dyU,g8QNa6U
Proof Skype is owned by him
http://imgur.com/si86wHL,yngeBGg
Proof of attempted bribing and extortion
http://imgur.com/LkH0gss,ej61vFR,WAhRz4q#0

Additional Notes: It may not be much but I want my money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:12:15 AM

i sent a PM to the accused. lets wait for his explanation here
MarkMJ

Activity: 714

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:17:11 AM

Lol only for 4 dollars?
This is very shameful
Because there are only 4 dollars, low word

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:31:52 AM

He said he was going to stop responding to me since "I already chose"
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:27:41 AM

Thanks dude for your attention and interest to make this fixed, the problem started that i had $3.5 and i saw his post somewhere that he is selling gamestop coupons, i saw his price and it was about less than $3.5 so i decided to give it a try and he was so good to go first after he sent me 2 x $25 coupons , he asked me to pay $7.5 and i thought the price should have been $3.5 so i could not send him any more money becaue i did not have them. I went for a vacation in the last 12 days and i did not stop speaking with him to make him feel safe and i said too many times that i won't go away with these $4 ''although i did not resell or use these cards yet'' but he kept irritating me asking for the $4 , i was in tension since i don't make money lately and i told him to wait again or to do what he wants to do then he said that it is an extortion and also i decied to send him some extra bucks as an apology when i get money and he accused me that i am bribing him.

The conclusion is that guy is 100% paranoid.

Btw i lent some money to pay him these 4 bucks that he cries for and i am waiting for his response to send me his wallet address to pay him back.
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:53:03 AM

He sold $25 gamestop gift cards for $3.5 each??? Hook me up with these. I'll gladly buy one for $4 to pay off this "debt" for you.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 06:11:36 AM

I didn't took the time to fully check the screenshots but the relevant part seems:

RoughLyfe: "Alright! Just make sure you send those $3 to my address and pay off the other 4 when you can"

Since OP didn't agree on a date, I don't think there has been a scam here yet. But it seems clear that anon still owes OP $4 (and anon agrees with that + might pay little bit extra.) So let's wait for OP to send the address so anon can pay. Seems anon intends to pay before 5 aug, which is not that far away.

Also, the possible reason why OP is so eager for anon to pay quick, would be that these coupons are bought with stolen creditcards and the CC transactions might be reversed soon. Still, this is something the buyer should consider upfront and IMO seems he still need to pay at this moment. Nothing personal to OP, but I don't believe in things that seem to good to be true.

RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:01:57 PM

Thanks dude for your attention and interest to make this fixed, the problem started that i had $3.5 and i saw his post somewhere that he is selling gamestop coupons, i saw his price and it was about less than $3.5 so i decided to give it a try and he was so good to go first after he sent me 2 x $25 coupons , he asked me to pay $7.5 and i thought the price should have been $3.5 so i could not send him any more money becaue i did not have them. I went for a vacation in the last 12 days and i did not stop speaking with him to make him feel safe and i said too many times that i won't go away with these $4 ''although i did not resell or use these cards yet'' but he kept irritating me asking for the $4 , i was in tension since i don't make money lately and i told him to wait again or to do what he wants to do then he said that it is an extortion and also i decied to send him some extra bucks as an apology when i get money and he accused me that i am bribing him.

The conclusion is that guy is 100% paranoid.

Btw i lent some money to pay him these 4 bucks that he cries for and i am waiting for his response to send me his wallet address to pay him back.

You said that if I open up the scam report I would not receive my money,that is threatening me and is called extortion.I accused you of suggesting that you were bribing me.And yet you still insult me,pitiful.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

I didn't took the time to fully check the screenshots but the relevant part seems:

RoughLyfe: "Alright! Just make sure you send those $3 to my address and pay off the other 4 when you can"

Since OP didn't agree on a date, I don't think there has been a scam here yet. But it seems clear that anon still owes OP $4 (and anon agrees with that + might pay little bit extra.) So let's wait for OP to send the address so anon can pay. Seems anon intends to pay before 5 aug, which is not that far away.

Also, the possible reason why OP is so eager for anon to pay quick, would be that these coupons are bought with stolen creditcards and the CC transactions might be reversed soon. Still, this is something the buyer should consider upfront and IMO seems he still need to pay at this moment. Nothing personal to OP, but I don't believe in things that seem to good to be true.
Make the text bigger next time,I bought these coupons using gamestop power up rewards accounts that where LEGALLY obtained and not cracked accounts.I bought them using paypal from some friends.I understand your concern but in my thread I stated why I was selling these for so low,its up to you to decide if you want to buy
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:05:04 PM

He sold $25 gamestop gift cards for $3.5 each??? Hook me up with these. I'll gladly buy one for $4 to pay off this "debt" for you.
Your a scammer,you aren't what I consider trustworthy
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:27:59 PM

imho, both of you are to blame here.

first off, the buyer did threaten to "never get payment" if a scam report was opened, but i can guess that this isnt extortion, but it may be him saying that "i will not purchase these cards if a scam report is opened," as he did not use, resell, or redeem those cards yet. language barrier, giving benefit of doubt here. the buyer did also say that he had no way to make money, and requested that the seller wait until the 5th of august, which he promptly refused. Also, offering to give a few extra dollars as an apology is not bribing. thats an apology.

is the buyer trying to buy your favor or influence much as a lobbyist would with a politician? no.

And you also offered to give the buyer a 10 dollar card as an apology, is that bribing by your definition too?

Judging by the fifth picture, this issue was caused by a misunderstanding in the prices, the buyer was clearly confused by the total amount owed. In addition, you yourself offered to "put it on his tab" to be repaid at a later date, with no specification on a date where the tab was due. However, it is also the fault of the buyer for failing to provide an estimate on when he could pay what he owed, as well as informing the seller that he had no income for the next few weeks. The details of the trade, which include the total amount owed as well as the dogital goods that would be exchanged for that amount of money should have been agreed upon before initiating any sort of trade, which clearly did not happen as the seller opted to send pdf documents with the gift card/certificate info before confirming and agreeing with the buyer on these details.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
anonymous22

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:47:53 PM

first off, the buyer did threaten to "never get payment" if a scam report was opened, but i can guess that this isnt extortion, but it may be him saying that "i will not purchase these cards if a scam report is opened," as he did not use, resell, or redeem those cards yet. language barrier, giving benefit of doubt here. the buyer did also say that he had no way to make money, and requested that the seller wait until the 5th of august, which he promptly refused. Also, offering to give a few extra dollars as an apology is not bribing. thats an apology.

is the buyer trying to buy your favor or influence much as a lobbyist would with a politician? no.

And you also offered to give the buyer a 10 dollar card as an apology, is that bribing by your definition too?

Judging by the fifth picture, this issue was caused by a misunderstanding in the prices, the buyer was clearly confused by the total amount owed. In addition, you yourself offered to "put it on his tab" to be repaid at a later date, with no specification on a date where the tab was due. However, it is also the fault of the buyer for failing to provide an estimate on when he could pay what he owed, as well as informing the seller that he had no income for the next few weeks. The details of the trade, which include the total amount owed as well as the dogital goods that would be exchanged for that amount of money should have been agreed upon before initiating any sort of trade, which clearly did not happen as the seller opted to send pdf documents with the gift card/certificate info before confirming and agreeing with the buyer on these details.

I can not say more than Thank you bro, all you said is right and also i am offering now to pay him back but he is still replying to this thread without contacting me with his payment details to send him the money i lent for him, So i am guessing that he loves trouble more than getting his money.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:57:13 PM

I went first because he asked me to go first as he was "trusted" on the forums,I gave him an extra pdf file as an apology for being late to responding to give him the last pdf file.He said he would give me some extra bucks.He was telling me to wait a few more days and he would give me some extra money as an apology which to me sounded like bribing me to wait some more days.Bribing mean to persuade to act in one's favor which is what he did.He did threaten me to never get payment if I opened up a scam report as he said I would wait forever if I opened up a scam report.There is no guarantee that he didn't use these cards as it is a virtual item.Regardless if he can't make money he needs to pay off what is owed.Ive waited now 17 days,Im not going to wait till it reaches the 3 week mark.Bribing isn't limited to politics,i admit that i should have put a date on when he should pay me back but 16 days is more than enough time to make 4 dollars.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 02:58:13 PM

I can not say more than Thank you bro, all you said is right and also i am offering now to pay him back but he is still replying to this thread without contacting me with his payment details to send him the money i lent for him, So i am guessing that he loves trouble more than getting his money.
Yes cause I haven't responded to you
http://imgur.com/JJTkwin
At all
anonymous22

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:28:26 PM

Don't accuse me as a scammer again, i am sending your fucking 4 bucks now. Very low actually to make all of this headache because of $4 and i just got them for you.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:37:04 PM

Damn OP. Mate I read 3 times the accused is willing to pay you back when you pull your finger out and give him an address to send to, to not do so seems like you want more from this situation lol Maybe you want him to have red trust? Who knows just send your address, and close the thread.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:38:50 PM

Damn OP. Mate I read 3 times the accused is willing to pay you back when you pull your finger out and give him an address to send to, to not do so seems like you want more from this situation lol Maybe you want him to have red trust? Who knows just send your address, and close the thread.
I did an hour ago,did you not look at the proof?
anonymous22

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:43:59 PM

I have paid him:

https://blockchain.info/tx/14488799e49037ee2eac5a8d74bec275312704b868d68639ef17a9a7e5437daf

and this is the proof of payment through his skype:

http://prntscr.com/7z9n8g
anonymous22

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:46:16 PM

And he refuses to close this thread or even remove the negative trust he left to me:

http://prntscr.com/7z9py6

I think he is just a 15 years paranoid kid. It is over now and please Mods close this thread.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:47:50 PM

And he refuses to close this thread or even remove the negative trust he left to me:

http://prntscr.com/7z9py6

I think he is just a 15 years paranoid kid. It is over now and please Mods close this thread.
I refused to remove your negative trust as it is there to server as a warning to others
I never denied locking this thread
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: