Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Polish-registered recyclix.com is a Ponzi scheme and provably so.  (Read 95330 times)
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:36:02 PM

Thanks. This image is as clear as Recyclix's alleged business model

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 07:56:44 PM

Thanks. This image is as clear as Recyclix's alleged business model

It's got a link to a hi-res image. Not that it helps, just some vague bullshit.

cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

It's got a link to a hi-res image. Not that it helps, just some vague bullshit.

Vague bullshit which serves to confirm that their 'customers' are actually 'investors' which means they are operating as a financial services company. An unlicensed financial services company which fails to separate investor funds from its own.

As for:

So now they want to claim that they don't actually have any recycling factories, but 'sister' companies do?

That's not quite how they have explicitly claimed themselves to be an actual Recycling company which owns multiple recycling sites.

You can't make an explicit and definite assertion such as that and then pretend that you actually meant some vague notion of 'sister companies'.

So, @affiliateworth is any of this getting through to you? That these people are scammers running a fraudulent 'investment' Ponzi scheme and that they have lied repeatedly about their operation and have been proven to have lied repeatedly, as well as attempting to scrub any mention or question of these lies from web-pages they control.

Or are you too busy selling thousands of kilos of recycled PP pellets you bought from their 'factory' in Poland and had shipped to you in fucking Morocco?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:21:13 PM

Wow, all these information are mesmerizing me. I have been watching Recyclix for many weeks now and admittedly I am attracted to the company not just because of the possible good returns of the capital invested but also because of tis environmental cause.

Now, I do really doubt the company. I actually have seen similar concept in farming before and the company collapsed months after. Anyway, let us just hope that Recyclix will really last as I have many Facebook friends who are into this one.
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:09:22 PM

Anyway, let us just hope that Recyclix will really last as I have many Facebook friends who are into this one.

No, let us hope it collapses soon and quickly. A ponzi scheme *will* collapse eventually because of basic math. More and more people have to be recruited to make deposits that are sufficient to cover withdrawal requests being made by other 'investors'. That is why they implemented numerous events which served to throttle the withdrawals as much as possible, both by making it more difficult, in requiring bank deposits and ID, as well as persistently posting encouragement to 'reinvest' your 'profit' (known in the HYIP scam community as 'compounding your profit', but it is essentially there to minimise on the total amount they have to actually pay people outside of the 'numbers on the screen' their system shows, while also instilling a mentality of greed within their users as they start thinking they will make even larger 'profit'. . .which encourages them even more to 'reinvest' . . .and so on. . .)

Eventually there will not be enough new deposits coming in and they will initiate their exit plan, leaving many people to lose a lot of money. Anyone who actually receives more than they paid in to this scam is doing so from the losses other people will incur when the system stops paying out, which it will, because of math.

So, no, we don't want it to last because that will just mean more misery for more people. Your facebook friends need a reality check about what they have sent their money to, because it sure as shit isn't a legitimate business supposedly making all that money from recycling fucking plastic.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:04:18 PM

good info
Borgminer

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 06:05:58 PM

[...]not really . i cannot confirm they are . im still biased . as recycling is going on . lets see where this weird lawsuit will go.  btw   you arent giving me facts as to they arent recycling .  so ill keep on asking it .  are they recycling ?

Yes, another good point! The recycling factory they were supposedly collaborating with explicitly denies any doings with them.

But that does not even matter;
- they can have a registered company (check);
- they can even rent other companies to do their recycling for them (no check, but OK it's possible);and,
- they even may have a virtual address (which does not prove anything, except that they took the trouble to register there).

The hard evidence and facts are clear:

They are setting their company up as a Ponzi in their very own policies.

They are being prosecuted by a member state of the EU.

They are asking for investments but fail to provide basic numbers in a prospectus or annual reports.

Even the basic information like bio's (or just names) of their executives is not provided by them.
(But that's understandable as one of them is actually part of the Colbitex fiasco.)

Actually the company is constantly lying, like for instance in case of their alleged dealings with Plamika and McDonalds.
(And they keep on lying [and deleting enquiries] about [into] that.)

Ample and factual proof has been provided; people should not be giving them money.

weird because in the video i saw at the factory a recyclix sign was in fact on the wall . 
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:52:37 AM

Wow, all these information are mesmerizing me. I have been watching Recyclix for many weeks now and admittedly I am attracted to the company not just because of the possible good returns of the capital invested but also because of tis environmental cause.

Now, I do really doubt the company. I actually have seen similar concept in farming before and the company collapsed months after. Anyway, let us just hope that Recyclix will really last as I have many Facebook friends who are into this one.

I know how you feel. When I knew about this site for the first time, I was attract for it also. I started using the site, I thought very nice to earn 20 free euros to start on this site... Made some cycles and when I tried to withdraw my money, I couldn't!

So, it makes me remember about another Ponzi, Hyip sites where the system was the same (start for free, with some free money, but you can't withdraw without deposit), and I never logged more on this site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:35:21 AM

I know how you feel. When I knew about this site for the first time, I was attract for it also. I started using the site, I thought very nice to earn 20 free euros to start on this site... Made some cycles and when I tried to withdraw my money, I couldn't!

So, it makes me remember about another Ponzi, Hyip sites where the system was the same (start for free, with some free money, but you can't withdraw without deposit), and I never logged more on this site.

Didn't you think that it was pretty weird that a random site offers people free 20 euros for just registering and playing at a simple game?.

At this site, as they stated, you could withdraw without deposit, but it would take you months to do that, clearly enough time for them to take some money from other people who invested at the site, without getting claims that they are scams from the people who didn't invest at the site.

It is that simple.
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:47:59 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 01:23:41 PM by sbogovac

[...]not really . i cannot confirm they are . im still biased . as recycling is going on . lets see where this weird lawsuit will go.  btw   you arent giving me facts as to they arent recycling .  so ill keep on asking it .  are they recycling ?
[...]Yes, another good point! The recycling factory they were supposedly collaborating with explicitly denies any doings with them.[...]
weird because in the video i saw at the factory a recyclix sign was in fact on the wall .  

Yes, let's believe the video's a constantly lying and scheming "company" provides over the email of a the company that Recyclix themselves actually claimed to be working with...

Because: "like dude, all video's are like real you know"...  Roll Eyes

Never mind, not important; as now - all of a sudden - Recyclix is claiming not to be in the recycling business but a "crowdfunding platform"... OK...

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
Borgminer

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

Can someone please explain the youtube videos I posted with the timestamps ?    everyone is bringing good points on this matter .
Borgminer

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:06:54 AM

awkward more videos .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBcaZf9DHas time stamp :21 , :30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIwGkUwlbxw  time stamp :38  recyclix symbol on jacket 1:35 vehical and office   1:55 worker opening gate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy637D_MYIY   time stamp 2:38  recyclix banner at factory in riga ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBp45qrHgoE time stamp 2:16  another banner at a factory  (something about mcdonalds in this video but i dont speak the language as well. so maybe someone else can translate it) timestamp 2:55,  recyclix logo on finished products timestamp 3:55 timestamp 4:19 eco revolution ltd (whatever that means)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewHzxGx8NGI   something about mcdonalds and factories in riga   its not in english so i dont know

Someone is lying . maybe the facebook group has nothing to do with the actual company
sbogovac
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1192

I don't believe in denial.

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:11:34 AM

Can someone please explain the youtube videos I posted with the timestamps ?    everyone is bringing good points on this matter .

Please stop trolling/shilling, I just explained them to you in the previous post for Chr&^#%'s sake!

The videos are totally irrelevant!

Recyclix is constantly lying and scheming.

Plamika themselves clearly state that they have absolutely nothing to do with Recyclix.

Newsflash: "dude, not all video's are like real you know"...  Roll Eyes

And it's irrelevant anyway as now - all of a sudden - Recyclix themselves is claiming not to be in the recycling business but a "crowdfunding platform".

So dude, even your "own" company is saying they lied to you... They do not have any recycling factory. <- period.

Awkward, even more facts.

0x7442A5c37E513D335F53843cD20c00F77eAC7867
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:52:59 PM

everything ok .   is something hurting you ?  so you are claiming the videos are false ? or the facebook group is false ?  you arent making any snense . did you get sand in your pussy  is that why you are trying to be hostile ? you said recyclix wasnt recycling ,videos are saying otherwise .

The funny part is that the claim that Recyclix doesn't do any recycling themselves (apparently they're just crowdfunding platform now) came directly from Recyclix staff. See posts above.
They cornered themselves when trying to explain the legal status of their offer.

1- They can't claim that they buy/process something on your behalf, as even 5 year old would know that it's not feasible to buy and start processing almost immediately, not to mention buying forklift trucks etc. They even stated in their shipment policy that: "The User does not receive rights over the waste, recycling materials, granules, or equipment that he or she purchased using funds from his or her Account."

2- They can't claim they offer any kind of investment or asking for loans as that would require them to obtain license from financial regulators in each country.

So they try to dodge any questions with "we're just crowdfunding platform", which is laughable as crowdfunding is just a way of raising funds, and depending on how those funds are meant to be used and what the customers are promised, they'd still likely be classed as financial service company.

tl;dr Don't ask sbogovac to make sense out of it, he's just pointing inconsistencies. Ask Recyclix directly what is that they do (or claim to do) and why they contradict themselves on FB and in videos.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ompul

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:52:48 PM

Everyone that claims that Recyclix is legit does not know basic maths. They offer every idiot on the world that if he invest 1000EUR, in 10 years he will get about 500 mln Euro :-) That is what 14% each 5 week means. And in 20 years every idiot, ups, sorry, investor, would be able to buy whole the world and exclusive rights to explore Mars.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 03:57:10 PM

Everyone that claims that Recyclix is legit does not know basic maths. They offer every idiot on the world that if he invest 1000EUR, in 10 years he will get about 500 mln Euro :-) That is what 14% each 5 week means.

Does idiots from Scam ADZcoin actually believed this Recyclix. I remember one of their team member promoted this scam on his facebook account.
I bet they are behind this one too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:21:31 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 08:36:58 AM by cryptodevil

Further to Recyclix now admitting that they're not actually a recycling plant, their website accommodates this new pivot excuse.

https://recyclix.com/services/

The first line is basically a vague nothing reference to a 'minority' holding in a recycling plant, which could mean anything at all but certainly does not mean "We are a recycling plant".

The second underlined statement is again another vague nothing reference which is so poorly worded it gives them the opportunity to spin it however they need to, depending on who is asking what question.

So, fanbois and shills, that'll be the explanation you wanted for "Bu. . bu. . .buuuuuut . . . .video footage!!!111!11!!"

It wasn't their facility. They gave some money to the owners of that rather small facility and then marketed it as though it was theirs.

Yeah, that's it, 'marketed', you know, so they can claim they didn't lie. Just like they didn't lie about having a contract with McDonald's or Plamika.lt, no those weren't lies made to sucker in more victims and to fool their 'investors', no, it was 'marketing' (note to fanbois and shills, because I know how hard thinking is for you: This means they lied).

Recyclix is a ponzi scam which is desperately morphing into whatever they can think of to keep dodging the legal bullets.

Borgminer

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:03:14 AM

Further to Recyclix now admitting that they're not actually a recycling plant, their website accommodates this new pivot excuse.

https://recyclix.com/services/

The first line is basically a vague nothing reference to a 'minority' holding in a recycling plant, which could mean anything at all but certainly does not mean "We are a recycling plant".

The second underlined statement is again another vague nothing reference which is so poorly worded it gives them the opportunity to spin it however they need to, depending on who is asking what question.

So, fanbois and shills, that'll be the explanation you wanted for "Bu. . bu. . .buuuuuut . . . .video footage!!!111!11!!"

It wasn't their facility. They gave some money to the owners of that rather small facility and then marketed it as though it was theirs.

Yeah, that's it, 'marketed', you know, so they can claim they didn't lie. Just like they didn't lie about having a contract with McDonald's or Plamika.lt, no those weren't lies made to sucker in more victims and to fool their 'investors', no, it was 'marketing' (note to fanbois and shills, because I know how hard thinking is for you: This means they lied).

Recyclix is a ponzi scam which is desperately morphing into whatever they can think of to keep dodging the legal bullets.

Wonderful . now these so called recycling factories should be put on blast as well for allowing recyclix to adveritse their scam .     thanks keeps us updated
CryptoMonitor_net

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 10:01:43 AM

Payout - Recyclix:
Transaction: 71abf68f8cac1c65c49765ca0a1a95d5ea0488d97980723a1be53b555fbb1c4e
Payment system: Bitcoin (BTC)
Amount: 0.03095216 BTC = 21.42 USD or 20.00 EURO - Instant
Withdraw to: 193HwHGmaH8ATsz4Gpiry4P8H3xphePnjP
Date: 2016-11-13 08:44:39

Master Account ID: 3F54-79B7-21D8

SKYPE live:CryptoMonitor

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

CryptoMonitor_net: thanks for confirming its a ponzi since you only deal with those  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: